Round 33 Euroleague

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
    this Bayern win actually works better for Efes I think. if we beat Armani in the last game, we almost certainly get them for the POs, and avoid Bayern.
    Dont think it's that simple. If Real wins both there is tie-breaker between three teams.

Comment

2 referees although uninfringed cannot see the ball bounce on the line after a Milano block on Aaron White. They are not incompetent. They are told to turn a blind eye and help certain teams.

line.jpg

The basket that took the game to OT was +1 on Hezonja but they "didn't see" that either. Fucking scumbags. Wish them a horrible end.

hezonja_0.jpg
      Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
      Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Bayern was good during the season, but not in the end, so blind (or not) refs pushed German team to play offs...It's a pity that such strong challenging for the last top8 spots is deciding like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
          Bayern blew it up. Last team in the world you want to play in such situations is Zalgiris that has nothing to lose.

No way this was Bayern ball in this Hayes vs. Baldwin situation. Difficult situation but ref showed initially ball green so it should have stayed like this.
          Indeed, it must have been Zalgiris ball. But even with it we had to win if not Lauvergne's dumb foul. Lucic basically saved Bayern twice this way. Micic foul on Lucic shooting 3 couple of weeks ago was more or less the same Overall, I'm not pissed about it, we did our best bearing in mind we are done, but I can image how pissed are fans from other teams which are involved in PO race and Bayern's win hurt their chances

Comment

I'm the only one who thinks the referees helped Efes? In ACB Forum even Valencia's supporters are talking about the suspicious refeering of yesterday. Efes is nowadays the best team in Europe, and needed an amazing shooting performance (Larkin....) to win in the overtime Baskonia, and with a good help of the referees, specially the female one.

I think Baskonia deserved to win yesterday, and deserve PlayOffs, but.... When a team lost 4 games against Berlin and Villeurbanne... +128, the third best general average and only 18-15, little details and some luck is the difference between being almost out of the Playoffs, and being fighting for the home advantage.

Ivanovic is being the best coach of the season, better even than Trinchieri, I think Baskonia is better team and play better basketball, but Bayern won more games, that's the difference. This Baskonia is one the most enjoyable of the last decade, it reminds me in character the Baskonia of Perasovic, Bourousis, Adams, James... Never give up, strong defense, and also crazy in the offensive. Last year won the ACB league in the same way, a lot of character. In a final four would be one of the most dangerous teams, no doubt about that. Anyway very proud of the team, and it's a shame that we can't enjoy them in the arena. Next season sure we lost again our best players, so, need to restart again without Henry, Polonara, etc....

Edit: And the team playing all the season with short rotation, playing ACB (strong league 20-7 being 4th) and euroleague, fuckin amazing to do that with 8-9 players rotation. This season Sedekerskis is being a very important rol player, great future of this lithuanian player, his defense and IQ is really high, I love him.
            Last edited by jonga; 04-02-2021, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
              Dont think it's that simple. If Real wins both there is tie-breaker between three teams.
              And Zenit with 3 home games could join too..

Comment

Luigi Lamonica and Anne Panther will be referees in Fener - Madrid next week... Sounds bad already
                Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

This fucking injuries of knees and ankles in basketball

Hope Jan is good. Looked horrible.

Comment

Goodbye playoff ambitions of FB. Very bitter since he played better than his MVP season.

Comment

It's absurd to me how neither Mirotic nor Saras didn't get any technicals yet... They act like the refs are their servants and the refs allow them
                      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Awful defence by Fener in first half, especially on weak side. You can't let the best shooter in EL to be open four times.

We will see about Vesely, he is our 2nd best player.

Comment

Fucking despicable stuff from Barcelona. While the Vesely injury was also unlucky, Barcelona players went for ugly tricks in virtually every possession... Elbows, getting under shooters, contact on head... An organized effort and absolute disgrace that was enabled by the referees
                          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

The main problem was Davis who couldnt be controlled on the defensive end. He grabbed felt 20 rebounds and had immense gravitation which gave too many open shots. Barthel was horrible and as much as I like Brown on the defensive end he is a horrible decision maker.

Guduric being good on the offensive end made crucial mistakes on defense especially in the post defense. FB cant compensate Veselys loss and I dont even mean scoring or defense but his play making abilities. They are crucial for this team

Comment

Nearly 5 and a half minutes of butchers basketball with a full foul count for Barca...and Fenerbahçe did not shoot even one ft during that period. It IS a disgrace!

Comment

Excellent team performance of Barca. Very disciplined and hard. Great D.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information