Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
    Best here would have been a draw for you lol

Valencia has perfect schedule, I expect them to win all remaining games and lock Top 8.

Your game in Munich will be war and one of most interesting games this season for sure.
    Yeah that's what I mean. We will have opportunity in direct clash to resolve position against Bayern. Everything is open.

I wrote about this Fener roster and I believe that we could exceed expectations with shorter rotation

Comment

Maybe, you surely know your team better, I don't know if this is the silver bullet. Besides those details Fener has it's chances. I expect fantastic battle next week where details will decide, great upcoming game, that's for sure. Potentially one of the best games of the season.
      But first you have different task tomorrow.

From now from place 5 to 10 every game is KO-game. For neutral fans like me that support a little Valencia but not special this is really enjoyment. Hope it stays this close until the end.

Comment

Maybe, you surely know your team better, I don't know if this is the silver bullet. Besides those details Fener has it's chances. I expect fantastic battle next week where details will decide, great upcoming game, that's for sure. Potentially one of the best games of the season.
        But first you have different task tomorrow.

From now from place 5 to 10 every game is KO-game. For neutral fans like me that support a little Valencia but not special this is really enjoyment. Hope it stays this close until the end.
        Our main battle is against Bayern and against our ghosts inside.

I wouldn't bet on Fener from the start of the season, but if Kokoskov limits Ulanovas and Melih and with short rotation we could be competetive against any team except Barca and Efes.

Comment

OK, we can lock these transfers to bigger teams. Grigonis, Baldwin, Raynolds, Tobey. Fenerbahce really signed a gem with Quin. He will be a real contributor, mark my words and it was maybe a necessity but it was a mistake to let go off Kalinic. I know I demanded it and he was bad but still he would have helped this team lot more than Ulanovas. Surely a way better defender.

Efes big rotation gives me really cancer. They should have signed a guy.

Comment

This Toruko guy is going on my nerves but at last he said something smart about Ulanovas. The biggest blows in Fener history, Nunnaly and even Williams(my favourite players) are basketball greatness for him.

Great progress after famous 1st qt when he and Killer Bob celebrated new god on the earth,

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
              I wonder how Zalgiris fans feel about Schiller. I wouldn't say he's a bad coach, and the roster isn't eye-popping, but I feel that Zalgiris lost some games they could have won.
              I'm fine with him generally. He is hard working coach, quality I like a lot and he is obviously learning and improving. We knew that it won't be easy for him in first year in Europe, especially knowing whos shoes he had to fill. Personally I thought we will end up somewhere at the bottom with some 10 wins, but team exceeded my expectations. Anyway, yesterday Schiller fcked up, with rotations, with ideas. We had a chance to run and leave no questions till HT, but we gave Maccabi some air to breath, get back to the game and they woke up. But it was not only Schiller. Grigonis also made some silly mistakes, questionalbe shots. If I could expect that from Jokubaitis, so Grigonis shooting some crazy shots has no excuses. Overall I dislike his body language lately. Looks pissed, argues a lot with refs.

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
              I feel like Jasikevicius will take Grigonis to Barca but I dont know if it would be a good idea.
              There's no place for him in Barca. All the backcourt has valid deals. Moreover Grigonis wants to play key role. His poor ending of the season and wishes to be key guy leaves me small hope that he will stay. But I wouldn't be surprised to see him leaving for other Spanish EL clubs, of course I mean Baskonia and Valencia if latter will keep EL place. Grigonis likes Spanish bball.

Originally posted by janketa View Post
              This Toruko guy is going on my nerves but at last he said something smart about Ulanovas. The biggest blows in Fener history, Nunnaly and even Williams(my favourite players) are basketball greatness for him.

Great progress after famous 1st qt when he and Killer Bob celebrated new god on the earth,
              If a player doesn't suit your coach game, it doesn't make him bad. And the funniest part is that in summer Kokoskov was speaking how great he knows Ulanovas and he needs exactly player like him... Season starts and it seems Kokoskov has no idea who he signed, Ulanovas is used absolutely horribly and it's already March

Comment

I think this Ulanovas issue is very complicated. Sometimes some transfers simply don't go the way one of the two sides (or both) want it to go. I don't think that Kokoskov is a bad coach, total opposite, his knowledge is gigantic, on the other hand the most important games are up to come and Edgaras looks to me totally lacking self confidence. That he is a way better player than shown until now is out of any question (at least in my opinion).

Comment

I think this Ulanovas issue is very complicated. Sometimes some transfers simply don't go the way one of the two sides (or both) want it to go. I don't think that Kokoskov is a bad coach, total opposite, his knowledge is gigantic, on the other hand the most important games are up to come and Edgaras looks to me totally lacking self confidence. That he is a way better player than shown until now is out of any question (at least in my opinion).
                  It doesn't make Kokoskov bad, not at all, his knowledge is great, but every coach had some strange signing or the way he uses the player and this Ulanovas move is some mystery. I mean coach says he knew player perfectly before signing, but he doesn't use his strong parts at all, I mean in offense first of all. You don't have to make him some key player there, he never was and never will be, but he has some things all the coaches used before and where Ulanovas is great at. But Kokoskov didn't use it at all, even when Fener struggled in offense, no tries. Player at times didn't shot a single shot per game. You could say that coach is disappointed with player now, but Ulanovas was a starter in each EL game he played. I simply don't get the plan. Be a purely defensive player? I don't think Ulanovas signed for that, he surely expected different role, but something somewhere went wrong

Comment

I got you, bro. I have same feeling about that issue.

Comment

I agree with that. Also I believe that Ulanovas does his best when what he needs to do is straight forward, which isn't the case with Kokoskov. I reckon that he would do significantly better with Obradovic.
                      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

looks like it's gonna be a very tight race who's gonna snatch those last playoff spots - both Valencia and Baskonia look likely to make it judging by their recent form anyway. Zenit and Real might be knocked out at the end of the regular season imo

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
                          looks like it's gonna be a very tight race who's gonna snatch those last playoff spots - both Valencia and Baskonia look likely to make it judging by their recent form anyway. Zenit and Real might be knocked out at the end of the regular season imo
                          Why does Baskonia always wake up towards the end of RS, and barely gets in at the last breath?
                          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Excellent half of Fener.

Comment

Excellent half of Fener.
                              I'm very satisfied with how much we scored without three pointers, even though the opponent is Olympiakos
                              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                                Why does Baskonia always wake up towards the end of RS, and barely gets in at the last breath?
                                I'm not the one to answer this question - Dusko is probably the most responsible with the form of his team. I'm guessing it's got something to do with his style of preparations and practices which makes his teams peak later in the season

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information