Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 100 of 100

Thread: 2022 PBA Draft

  1. #81
    Senior Member Silent Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    22,109
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Kobe and ricci should go and play in b-league.. They'll earn good money and endorsements.. It's still uncertain for PBA at the moment..

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,721
    Country: Saudi Arabia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    Kobe and ricci should go and play in b-league.. They'll earn good money and endorsements.. It's still uncertain for PBA at the moment..
    They should.. Because once they enter the PBA and they want to go overseas then they will be in same fate as Ray Parks.. Eh mga primmadrona din pa naman mga yan... Especially Kobe Paras, PBA teams will doubt getting his services because of his Primmadrona attitude..

  3. #83
    Senior Member Sikatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,077
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    Kobe and ricci should go and play in b-league.. They'll earn good money and endorsements.. It's still uncertain for PBA at the moment..
    Kobe might be a dual citizen though because of his mother.

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,721
    Country: Saudi Arabia

    Default

    PBA should do another bubble if they want the season to start, They should not expect the IATF or our government to lease their restrictions.. Sayang primes ng mga players natin if PBA will wait again to have a go signal from IATF.. It will take long months again to recover..

  5. #85
    Senior Member tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robert0326 View Post
    PBA should do another bubble if they want the season to start, They should not expect the IATF or our government to lease their restrictions.. Sayang primes ng mga players natin if PBA will wait again to have a go signal from IATF.. It will take long months again to recover..
    Despite the alarming rise of Covid-19 cases in the country, the Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) is not keen on holding a full bubble for its upcoming 46th Philippine Cup.

    Were not leaning on that. Holding a full bubble is our last option. Well see what happens after Holy Week, league commissioner Willie Marcial told The Manila Times.

    Besides the staggering cost needed to put up a bubble like the one the PBA did in Clark, Pampanga for the 2020 Philippine Cup, which reportedly cost P65 million, Marcial said the mental struggle that the PBA delegation has to endure if the league decides to hold another full bubble tourney is what he is worried about.

    Whats hard about holding a full-bubble, apart from the financial aspect, is our mental health. Imagine being held up in a hotel for four months, shared Marcial.

    Marcial said that the PBA still wants to push for its plan of holding a semi-bubble or a closed-circuit setup for the Philippine Cup, with the season-opener eyed on April 18 at the Ynares Center in Antipolo City, Rizal.

    https://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/sport...le/ar-BB1eVp8w

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    4,955
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    You know what . I cannot blameour young players to go pba.

    As I said before, they need money for their family. Especially in the pandemic

  7. #87
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    24,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    Despite the alarming rise of Covid-19 cases in the country, the Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) is not keen on holding a full bubble for its upcoming 46th Philippine Cup.

    Were not leaning on that. Holding a full bubble is our last option. Well see what happens after Holy Week, league commissioner Willie Marcial told The Manila Times.

    Besides the staggering cost needed to put up a bubble like the one the PBA did in Clark, Pampanga for the 2020 Philippine Cup, which reportedly cost P65 million, Marcial said the mental struggle that the PBA delegation has to endure if the league decides to hold another full bubble tourney is what he is worried about.

    Whats hard about holding a full-bubble, apart from the financial aspect, is our mental health. Imagine being held up in a hotel for four months, shared Marcial.

    Marcial said that the PBA still wants to push for its plan of holding a semi-bubble or a closed-circuit setup for the Philippine Cup, with the season-opener eyed on April 18 at the Ynares Center in Antipolo City, Rizal.

    https://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/sport...le/ar-BB1eVp8w
    Lol, they will never go for full four months bubble they just do up unil the vaccine comes in..which they allowed now to import to..politicians will grant them leash why in exchange of their faces being showned in the screen, eleksyon time na kaya presidential pa..

    The cost of test last bubble is higher than the cost of complete set of vaccine, imagine that..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

  8. #88
    Senior Member hmbopbaduwap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,591
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Fil-Viet/Canadian 6'0 guard Michael Soy


  9. #89
    Senior Member Silent Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    22,109
    Country: Philippines

  10. #90
    Senior Member digitalsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    12,365
    Country: Indonesia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    come to think of it PBA will benefit as well since when these players play in the PBA they will be at their prime?
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

  11. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    479
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    The PBA won’t ban players for skipping the pro league’s draft upon gaining eligibility and instead, has instituted a process where they may apply within three years through a special lottery or after a five-year sit-out.
    What does this even mean? I don't see the difference from when the PBA livestreamed the new rules and to this article written by Quinito Henson. "Five-year sit out" is just a nicer way of saying than the "Five year ban" the rumors from Snow coming out.

    Am I missing something?

  12. #92
    Senior Member live_evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bulacan
    Posts
    1,513
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Henson is an SMB stooge so he is going to spin the idiocy of the PBA into something positive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by live_evil View Post
    Henson is an SMB stooge so he is going to spin the idiocy of the PBA into something positive.
    Lol remember when he saw no fault in the Perez trade?

  14. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,721
    Country: Saudi Arabia

    Default

    2022 PBA draft prospects (It should be 2021 / PBA 47th season)

    Baltazar
    Gray
    Rosser
    Brickman
    Statham
    Rivero
    CJ Lane
    McKinney
    Arana
    Ambohot
    S. Ildelfonso
    M. Aquino
    T. Hill
    Jollo Go
    Mark Dyke
    Fran Yu
    Verano
    Mamuyac
    J. Mendoza
    Ato Ular
    Brandon Bates


    Still a good pool for next year's draft.. Still better than 2019 and other shallow drafts of before...

  15. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    987
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    Its the same case as those who were already playing overseas then were trying their luck in the PBA like Banchero Pringle and Wright. Pinapa laki lang talaga ng PBA ang issue.

  16. #96
    Senior Member Silent Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    22,109
    Country: Philippines

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,721
    Country: Saudi Arabia

    Default

    Baltazar likely stay here and could join PBA draft next year as he was in the Pampanga's Delta line up for NBL-PHL this month... Hhhmmmm!!! Is he the chosen one by MVP group to go to PBA draft and will be pick by BWE next year?


    https://tiebreakertimes.com.ph/tbt/j...-lineup/219676

  18. #98
    Senior Member Joe Yabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,567

    Default

    mikh Mckinney? If so teams should fight tooth and nail for him, absolute franchise player.

  19. #99
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    24,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
    mikh Mckinney? If so teams should fight tooth and nail for him, absolute franchise player.
    Needs to bulk up.. mikey is dogging all this time in asian leagues and I still belive him to be the better player
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

  20. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,721
    Country: Saudi Arabia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
    mikh Mckinney? If so teams should fight tooth and nail for him, absolute franchise player.
    Alaska could get this guy, They badly needed a franchise player to lift their franchise since Abueva left.. They have two first round picks next year

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •