Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Round 27 And 28. Double Round Week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague Regular Season: Round 27 And 28. Double Round Week.

Had some computer issues today so didn't get this up in time for the games today but i'll still post what i honestly thought was gonna happen on Tuesday....

Round 27

Zenit - Berlin 55-45
    Khimki - Real 30-70
    Efes - Valencia 55-45
    Zalgiris - Asvel 51-49
    Pana - Barcelona 45-55
    MTA - CSKA 51-49
    Red Star - Munich 49-51
    Baskonia - Oly 53-47
    Milan - Fener 55-45

Round 28

Zenit - Real 51-49
    Efes - CSKA 52-48
    MTA - Valencia 52-48
    Munich - Pana 55-45
    Khimki - Berlin 49-51
    Zalgiris - Milan 51-49
    Oly - Red Star 55-45
    Asvel - Fener 49-51
    Barcelona - Baskonia 55-45

140-90 for the season before round 27 started....
    Last edited by Gman365; 03-05-2021, 09:27 AM.

Baldwin is such a beast. Incredible that he couldn't find his spot in Olympiakos. With Fontecchio my favourite EL player at the moment.

Comment

Great performance from Sanli last night. He broke the game for Efes. What a marvelous and underrated center.

One of rare old school centers in this time.

Interesting that he is the 13th scorer per 40 min in EL.

12th in True shooting, but in fact he is the 1st because players in front of him don't shoot for 3pt at all, so their True Shooting percentage consists only of 2pt percentage.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
        Great performance from Sanli last night. He broke the game for Efes. What a marvelous and underrated center.

One of rare old school centers in this time.

Interesting that he is the 13th scorer per 40 min in EL.

12th in True shooting, but in fact he is the 1st because players in front of him don't shoot for 3pt at all, so their True Shooting percentage consists only of 2pt percentage.

Şanlı's development is extraordinary. Unfortunately, as Fener, we haven't seen such a development in our Turkish players so far.

I wish lots of good luck may be with our side tonight and the opposite for Milano . I cannot imagine that we could win otherwise.

Comment

2 points by Oly in the first 9 minutes of the last quarter was painful to watch.
          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

we ate thirty points in a quarter.
            We continue our defensive performance in Efes match.

Comment

lol to Gudurics possible 6 points gift to Milano in the last second of this first half.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                lol to Gudurics possible 6 points gift to Milano in the last second of this first half.
                Why does coach insist if a player is out of shape? it is impossible to understand. Here is from Guduric, what a nice shitting

Comment

Lo Brown has been instant offense this quarter. Pretty much forgot about him. Played college down the road from where I grew up.
                  Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                  2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                  Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Old good Milano with awful defense.

Comment

With two key players out like Delaney and Leday, and with Fener shooting so well from the court, almost impossible to win for Milan. But I expect this year they ll make the playoffs finally

Comment

Congrats to Fener. A very extra win an unexpected one. Makes everything more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by mcem17 View Post
                          Why does coach insist if a player is out of shape? it is impossible to understand. Here is from Guduric, what a nice shitting
                          Wtf are you talking about? Guduric is the third pillar of this team in offense, he'll play regardless of his errors

I was expecting a bounce back after last week's gruesome loss, but this was better than I expected. Vesely, De Colo, Pierre all continue to impress a lot. Also Kokoskov, he turned the season around.
                          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by Steph Milano View Post
                            With two key players out like Delaney and Leday, and with Fener shooting so well from the court, almost impossible to win for Milan. But I expect this year they ll make the playoffs finally
                            Milano and Fener have the same percentage from 2p and 3p, we weren't shooting well in the first half from the 3pt but it changed. Rebounds made the real difference in my opinion. Also yes, I can see Milano in final four this year.
                            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

After such devastating defeat (at least in terms of score), Fener is back in the business with a crucial win. Again, great performances by Vesely, De Colo and Pierre like in recent wins. Lorenzo did pretty good job too in the 3rd quarter.
                              The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information