Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Round 27 And 28. Double Round Week.

Great win against very strong opponent.

It's realy hard to play 4 on 5 almost 12 minutes, and always come back from minus.

De Colo is worth every cent we pay, he deserves even more compared what we get from some high payed players.

We were 12-16 this time last season, now 17-11 which is significant improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    I haven't yet watched a single EL game this year, did not even check the results for months. Just decided to log in, to find out Efes blew out CSKA, and people talking about machine and stuff. nice timing

cheers, everyone!
    C'mon, mate, we know that's it's not coincidence Welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    SF, I think this one could be costly for you at the end.
    We are done now, it was key game and key loss against direct rival, but Milan was simply better even being less rested. We had small chances, but small details in offense with Walkup afraid to shoot once again, with Rubit crazy pass/turnover to Lauvergne and we are out. Only hope is this unpredictable season, but I can't see how we will be able to snatch even one win from Turkey against Efes and Fener in next couple of rounds, especially latter game would be our last chance, but Fener are going up, we are struggling all last month. Other closest rivals (Real, Zenit) are having better H2H

Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    C'mon, mate, we know that's it's not coincidence Welcome back
    Like a man woken up from a year-long sleep, I am still trying to figure out the standings. Bayern, Zenith up there?? PAO near bottom?? What the hell happened this year? and someone apparently shuffled the rosters like crazy.

I was reading a random post on local non-bball website (eksisozluk) and saw a comment about Efes getting in shape for the title race. Then checked out IBN. Not sure if it would count as coincidence.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    Like a man woken up from a year-long sleep, I am still trying to figure out the standings. Bayern, Zenith up there?? PAO near bottom?? What the hell happened this year? and someone apparently shuffled the rosters like crazy.

I was reading a random post on local non-bball website (eksisozluk) and saw a comment about Efes getting in shape for the title race. Then checked out IBN. Not sure if it would count as coincidence.
    How could a basketball lover be so faraway from basketball... Efes is a "must watch" team nowadays.

Glad to see Levenspiel back but he might have jinxed Efes- they just had their first loss in 22 games today.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234