2021 Olympic qualifying tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
    Not really as holgrem and Poku have shown the skill and defense capability to play the 3/4 position, while kristaps is strictly a 4/5 guy. Having both know how to play the 3 position will do wonders for them vs. Kp
    They would be both too tall, too slow and they need to be better shooters if they play 3. I see them as stretch perimeter playing 4. A stint as a 3 wouldn't be impossible but I don't see them really excelling at that position.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeZones View Post
      They would be both too tall, too slow and they need to be better shooters if they play 3. I see them as stretch perimeter playing 4. A stint as a 3 wouldn't be impossible but I don't see them really excelling at that position.

Can't really gauge Holmgren's skills yet,we will see what he can do when he finally enters the US NCAA.

Comment

• I think Holgrem's stock would really dip after playing college ball. He would still be a top ten prospect but not number 1.

Kai's ideal weight should just be 240 to 260. Better around 245 to 255. Kai is really built like Yao or Gobert their legs were similar. Prime Yao upper body bulked more than needed. That was the main cause of his injuries. He was the same with current kai when he played against Asi. I reviewed thw footage Yao is bigger.hehe Kai is nearer to Gobert. Peak Gobert should be Kai's target physique.

Comment

• Last edited by PeeZones; 06-13-2021, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Ibn is so buggy and unstable
            Last edited by PeeZones; 06-13-2021, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
              If Denver and Jokic will lose tonight then we might see Jokic to play for Serbia for upcoming OQT.. Good challenge for Kai and Kouame against the reigning NBA MVP...
              The Gasol bros., Duncan, and Jokic are the players I always wanted Kai to model his game after.

Never quite bought into the Porzingis hype.
              GILAS WISHLIST:
              6'8 Pingris

Comment

• Kai is way more athletic than Marc, Jokic and nearer or slightly higher than Pau. All three of them doesnt really play at a faster pace hence the longer career for the 3 of them. Kai's pace is nearer to Pau and faster than the other two. Porzingis burst of speed and quickness at times is scary for a 7'2 player. Kai's athleticism is really like Gobert and a bit lesser than KP. Kai also doesnt play at full speed always mostly he just paced himself. He always say that he need to guard himself from injuries.

Comment

If Denver and Jokic will lose tonight then we might see Jokic to play for Serbia for upcoming OQT.. Good challenge for Kai and Kouame against the reigning NBA MVP...
                  with Denver being swept, i expect Jokic to play for Serbia this OQT

Comment

• i am more interested to see angelo and kai vs boban...

Comment

I remember he said before that Serbians don't rest.. (Patama nya sa mga American players).. Especially that Olympic spot is on the line... They will go all out..
                      Originally posted by neo View Post
                      i am more interested to see angelo and kai vs boban...
                      Jokic might go berserk at Belgrade after being humiliated by Phoenix, God i hope out bigs could hang with him. definitely not one of our bigs could match up/contain the reigning MVP, heck for the entire group A for that matter

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                        Jokic might go berserk at Belgrade after being humiliated by Phoenix, God i hope out bigs could hang with him. definitely not one of our bigs could match up/contain the reigning MVP, heck for the entire group A for that matter
                        I think jokic sits this OQT. Too many games played this year, short turnaround(he played deep in the bubble last year).

Comment

I think jokic sits this OQT. Too many games played this year, short turnaround(he played deep in the bubble last year).
                          surely big guy needs a rest.
                          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                            surely big guy needs a rest.
                            and he was COVID positive prior last year's bubble, hope he sits the OQT,, regardless Serbia is still the favorite to get out of group A

Comment

Comment

and he was COVID positive prior last year's bubble, hope he sits the OQT,, regardless Serbia is still the favorite to get out of group A
                                oh wow damn. and he won the MVP. maybe that MVP didnt do any favors. they got swept by suns.damn.
                                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information