Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    Hmmmm.

Tomorrow, we have a tuneup vs China. They made it closed door. Maybe to avoid media and being scouted again. Lol.

I can see a possible upset Gilas can pull off against Dominican, I don,'t think Kat and their other star players will join.

But for Serbia, This young Gilas beating them is a punch in the Sun and Moon Combined.
    ( IF Gilas beats Serbia, even without Jokic, Then this Gilas will be the best Gilas Version, 1% chance of happening though)

And as for Kai, Last 2 official Games, before he goes back to US and Australia. Still hoping for a solid game for him.
    So Kai won't be playing in the Asia Cup?

Comment

• Originally posted by k3ttch View Post
      So Kai won't be playing in the Asia Cup?
      Nothing is Certain Yet.

Asia Cup and NBL Pre Season may overlap.

Anyway, that's another decision Kai and EWP needs to make

Comment

• Speaking of Cho sang hyun and koreans if they dont change their ways, baka matulad sila sa 3x3 counterparts nila who receive a beating in world level baka mag 9th place pa sila sa asia cup..
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• So nbl pre season anunyun mpbl all stars papadala bg australia..

Dont think so

Comment

• Lebron xhu, the 7'5 guy from china( liu?) and wang zhaojie ( another 7 footer) made it to china final 12 for oqt in lieu of guard gu quan the mvp of cba and du fengs bata in guandong guard xu jie..

Comment

• Malas din natin sa lottery eh. Senegal and Dominican Republic nalang sana. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                Malas din natin sa lottery eh. Senegal and Dominican Republic nalang sana. LOL.
                lol substitute na nga lang choosy pa tayo, were lucky that dr was there and not a euro country, but still DR is no pushover and good test for our team moving forward

Comment

• Speaking of Dalph Panopio, he's actually available since January and is just resting in Italy before returning to the US in August (jump to the 11:45 mark). Did Tab ever contact him or is he not in his plans? Complete head scratcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butata View Post
                    Speaking of Dalph Panopio, he's actually available since January and is just resting in Italy before returning to the US in August (jump to the 11:45 mark). Did Tab ever contact him or is he not in his plans? Complete head scratcher.

ah kasi tinanggihan niya yun asul?.. just like remy martin and sage tolentino...

Comment

• Originally posted by Butata View Post
                      Speaking of Dalph Panopio, he's actually available since January and is just resting in Italy before returning to the US in August (jump to the 11:45 mark). Did Tab ever contact him or is he not in his plans? Complete head scratcher.

If that's the case then I don't know the reason. Panopio is my #1 Gilas guard so far in Tab's system. 6'1 is a decent height for worlds.

Comment

• Padrigao is the perfect pg for gilas, tall can shoot and should be used to Tab Baldwin system

Comment

• We have no chance against Serbia.

Marjanovic will make ange in to foul trouble, we don't have anyone that can guard him. Blejica is a former euro league mvp and I think the point guard that played for the clippers will play also who is about 6"3 and a seasoned vet. Not sure if Poku will play, but I hope so, so that kai can match up with him. He is a better match up vs blejica

Comment

• Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
                            We have no chance against Serbia.

Marjanovic will make ange in to foul trouble, we don't have anyone that can guard him. Blejica is a former euro league mvp and I think the point guard that played for the clippers will play also who is about 6"3 and a seasoned vet. Not sure if Poku will play, but I hope so, so that kai can match up with him. He is a better match up vs blejica
                            lol Milo teodosic trumps the guys youve mentioned in terms of name recall.. and he is 6'5 at least.. and I dont think kokoskov will prefer him over avramovic and andjusic..

if lee dae sung the korean superstar cant keep in step with belangels and abrrientos, what more milos, kokoskov will never allow that..
                            Last edited by reamily; 06-22-2021, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Too bad...I think the last cut will be a choice between Carl Tamayo or Lebron Lopez.....If Tamayo is fit enough, then it will be Tamayo....if not, then Lopez but he will be used sparingly in the OQT.

Comment

• Discover the latest news and headlines on breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with photos and videos from trending hot topics to viral news.

Nice development.

I say we sit out Tamayo for the Serbia game & play him for the Dominican Republic game. Mas kailangan natin sya for the Dom. Republic game
                                "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information