Page 278 of 324 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,560 of 6480

Thread: Kai Sotto's Thread

Lol the insider has spoken again.
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Lol the insider has spoken again.
    LOL satsat ng satsat takot naman pumusta

Quote Originally Posted by DAdmiral View Post
    Of course, there have been many agents who claimed some of their players are receiving interest in the past and yet were never drafted. So it's nothing new and unusual really .
    Not sure I've heard anyone from.inside saying he will be drafted next year though
    Takot ka daw pumusta sabi nung troll. Prove that faggot wrong. Kai doesn't get drafted in the 1st round, I'll leave IBN, kai gets drafted, you leave IBN.
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

I will also leave IBN if Kai wont be drafted at least in the first round. Analyze should also man up and all the trolls to leave IBN if Kai will be drafted even if last pick of the 2nd round.hahaha

Be bold to stand that Kai will go undrafted.haha He is not even in the ESPN top 100.haha

Stick following the expert mock writers prediction.lol

Kai will be drafted by OKC with any of their 3 first round picks. ill predict the first pick of OKC in the first round. That is my forecast.

game, sino pang babakas dun sa dalawang butt este nuthuggers ni kai? pangatawanan niyo iyang paghahype niyo

if kai gets drafted in the first round ill leave IBN

https://www.adelaide36ers.com/news/a...9m26d2Zou2QmAs

The Adelaide 36ers today announce the signing of Zac Gattorna who will fill the Club’s second Development Player position ✍️
    #WeAreSixers Gattorna SF-PF but mainly would be a SF.haha

As I have said before Adelaide is tweaking their roster to accommodate Kai.haha Kai is a guaranteed the main Center reliever and could contest as the best C or PF depending on his performance.haha
    Recent addition Gattorna would be SF-PF but mainly would be a SF.haha Adelaide roster is already set and somehow they didn't get another import. It seems they are contented with KAI SOTTO as their 3rd IMPORT!haha

Too easy to figure now that Kai's salary is at least IMPORT level or higher.hahaha Multi-Million Dollar is real.lol

Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    I will also leave IBN if Kai wont be drafted at least in the first round. Analyze should also man up and all the trolls to leave IBN if Kai will be drafted even if last pick of the 2nd round.hahaha

Be bold to stand that Kai will go undrafted.haha He is not even in the ESPN top 100.haha

Stick following the expert mock writers prediction.lol

Kai will be drafted by OKC with any of their 3 first round picks. ill predict the first pick of OKC in the first round. That is my forecast.
    Wala akong pake dyan sa alternicks gagawa lang ulit ng bago yang mga bugok na nagtatago dyan sa alternicks na yan
    ― H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Wala akong pake dyan sa alternicks gagawa lang ulit ng bago yang mga bugok na nagtatago dyan sa alternicks na yan
    hahaha possible yan.haha sa mga negatrons sali real nicks.haha obvious naman kung sinu-sino kayu!haha ito yung pinakadivided na thread.haha

People are missing the point, and making this out to be an argument if Kai will be drafted or not. It's not as far as I'm concerned, predicting right or wrong is moot and pointless..
    All I've posted is what "most" (not all) associated to the NBA/ NBL have publicly forecasted for Kai's 2022 draft prospects (not drafted). Nothing more. if people want to argue that they are wrong .. you're entitled to that, if they want to argue the forecast and assessment do not exist ( sorry I'm not into misinformation). if they want to sight people associated to the NBA projecting Kai will be drafted in 2022 already, fee free be my guess, show me these reports that I haven't seen. (just like the countless reports saying Dieng will be drafted in 2022- specific statements)

another 2022 forecast.. (theme is consistent) - https://twitter.com/BryceHendrick14/...13263733506049
    Last edited by DAdmiral; 10-25-2021 at 10:33 PM.

https://www.adelaide36ers.com/news/a...9m26d2Zou2QmAs

The Adelaide 36ers today announce the signing of Zac Gattorna who will fill the Club’s second Development Player position ✍️
    #WeAreSixers Gattorna SF-PF but mainly would be a SF.haha

As I have said before Adelaide is tweaking their roster to accommodate Kai.haha Kai is a guaranteed the main Center reliever and could contest as the best C or PF depending on his performance.haha
    Recent addition Gattorna would be SF-PF but mainly would be a SF.haha Adelaide roster is already set and somehow they didn't get another import. It seems they are contented with KAI SOTTO as their 3rd IMPORT!haha

Too easy to figure now that Kai's salary is at least IMPORT level or higher.hahaha Multi-Million Dollar is real.lol
    SG - Dusty Hannahs
    SG/SF - Todd withers
    PF - Manny Malou

are the imports of the team

https://nbl.com.au/teams/3682/adelaide-36ers

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    SG - Dusty Hannahs
    SG/SF - Todd withers
    PF - Manny Malou

are the imports of the team

https://nbl.com.au/teams/3682/adelaide-36ers
    You should stop claiming anything. You should always verify your info.lol

https://nbl.com.au/news/sixers-sign-emmanuel-malou

Malou is too far to be an import and had been playing NBL development leagues for years. He is either a local player or any classification similar to the Makers.
    The Adelaide 36ers have announced that Emmanuel ‘Manny’ Malou has signed for the 2021-22 Hungry Jack’s NBL season.

The Kenyan-born 27 year old, 206 cm (6’9) versatile forward, brings international experience as well as recent hot form from the NBL1 North competition.

Malou grew up in Victoria from the age of two and was a standout junior who found his way to the United States for junior college experience before enhancing his career trajectory while playing for the South Sudanese national team at various international tournaments.

Most

You should stop claiming anything. You should always verify your info.lol

https://nbl.com.au/news/sixers-sign-emmanuel-malou

Malou is too far to be an import and had been playing NBL development leagues for years. He is either a local player or any classification similar to the Makers.
    The Adelaide 36ers have announced that Emmanuel ‘Manny’ Malou has signed for the 2021-22 Hungry Jack’s NBL season.

The Kenyan-born 27 year old, 206 cm (6’9) versatile forward, brings international experience as well as recent hot form from the NBL1 North competition.

Malou grew up in Victoria from the age of two and was a standout junior who found his way to the United States for junior college experience before enhancing his career trajectory while playing for the South Sudanese national team at various international tournaments.

Most
    thanks for heads up. so he’s considered local not as import..

2 import set up for the team..

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    thanks for heads up. so he’s considered local not as import..

2 import set up for the team..
    Remember you can only have 4 marquee/imports combined (total)

Bryce Hendricks
    @BryceHendrick14
    Way Too Early 2022 Big Board
    I was really contemplating whether or not I should do this, but I made it for myself anyways and I thought y'all would want to see it. Obviously a lot will change and this is a lot more of a who to watch than a fully realized board, but this is fun.

You should stop claiming anything Analyze. You are again shooting your own foot on that post. That tweet doesnt count to anything.lol You guys need to pause and process the information. List doesnt matter it would always be about actual prospect talent and upside. Nba teams arent dumb to just based their drafting on some mock writer list. Those mock list are just guides on who to check. Those mock writers doesnt even diligently watch games.haha

With Adelaide's current roster, Kai is atleast playing 15 to 25min but im predicting 20min or more. NBL will be shocked to see a very skilled and mobile 7'3 player though he is just 19.

Remember you can only have 4 marquee/imports combined (total)
    Adelaide was too brilliant with their signing all along and prove that I was correct again.

The high pay for Kai was clearly justified and evident on how they built their roster. As we could see the high paid players were IH, DJ, two imports then Kai plus a free player in Mojave. They could easily recover half or all of Kai's salary just by the jersey sale, endorsements, tickets sale and social media earnings.

Also the current roster, prove that Adelaide thinks highly of Kai.haha Kai is taken as atleast import level and 1 to 3 in the bigs.

Last two players conclude their done paying a lot by signing two dev players.

2022 draft prospects assessment exist (these are not my assessment claims but theirs) , that's all , this is not arguable. of course anyone is entitled to the opinion they're wrong assessments .
    many have been explicitly mentioned numerous times as 2022 draft prospects from writers and coaches. I still haven't seen an explicit mention from a writer or coach associated to the NBA or NBL as Kai being predicted as drafted for the 2022. Maybe i missed report , happy to see a copy.. / link of things i may have missed

This isn't opinion but simple observation. (of course you don't need to believe these writers or coaches statements)
    Last edited by DAdmiral; 10-26-2021 at 03:10 AM.

Adelaide was too brilliant with their signing all along and prove that I was correct again.

The high pay for Kai was clearly justified and evident on how they built their roster. As we could see the high paid players were IH, DJ, two imports then Kai plus a free player in Mojave. They could easily recover half or all of Kai's salary just by the jersey sale, endorsements, tickets sale and social media earnings.

Also the current roster, prove that Adelaide thinks highly of Kai.haha Kai is taken as atleast import level and 1 to 3 in the bigs.

Last two players conclude their done paying a lot by signing two dev players.
    what does pay have to do with marquee player or import classification? it's irrelevant. Marquee classification uses "player value" not pay for approval .. while open import is an automatically capped to 3 regardless of pay.
    Last edited by DAdmiral; 10-26-2021 at 03:11 AM.

what does pay have to do with marquee player or import classification? it's irrelevant. Marquee classification uses "player value" not pay .. while open import is an automatically capped to 3 regardless of pay.
    It only proves that ADL was very high on Kai both on how they pay him and how they intend to use Kai this season. This is a very great scenario for Kai for his development and he could be showcase to everyone. Kai will be playing significant minutes and contrary to what you were saying here.

Also, this proves the news.au.com press release of a multi-million contract. The only unsure thing would be for how many millions was the actual contract.

2022 draft prospects assessment exist (these are not my assessment claims but theirs) , that's all , this is not arguable. of course anyone is entitled to the opinion they're wrong assessments .
    many have been explicitly mentioned numerous times as 2022 draft prospects from writers and coaches. I still haven't seen an explicit mention from a writer or coach associated to the NBA or NBL as Kai being predicted as drafted for the 2022. Maybe i missed report , happy to see a copy.. / link of things i may have missed

This isn't opinion but simple observation. (of course you don't need to believe these writers or coaches statements)
    Writers don't decide for any NBA team, coaches and management do. Which coach or person of management has said kai will not be drafted, not worth a draft pick or anything to that effect
    ― H.L. Mencken

Page 278 of 324 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288 ... LastLast