Page 172 of 272 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 5431

Thread: Kai Sotto's Thread

We are not overhyping Kai. Kai is LEGIT! He received tons of money within a year and he ate Ratliffe's defense. It's just that idiots doesn't have a grasp of what is the reality in the basketball world. You check that NBL post and that ESPN commentator comments, though Kai only contributed 9pts and 7rb, they recognize it as noteworthy. Only those who don't know basketball would assert that a prospect should post 20plus points each game. Kai is playing against grown men and the opposing bigs were very good imports.

Prospects were paid and drafted based on potential. 19yr old NBA drafted Giannis national team stats were too paltry but it was acceptable. It should be the other way around. You should stop with your insane expectations of what a prospect should be. Your views were too limited with the first 5 picks and you expect draftees to be instant impact players.lol
    Last edited by PeeZones; 06-19-2021 at 06:41 PM.

Stop over hyping Kai. Sina Caffaro at Makur, pwde
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by DAdmiral View Post
    It's not insinuating, the NBL literally publicly has set the qualifications on who and how they see one is good enough

You may have heard others accuse EWP of things and confused it with me saying it, I've only said what the situation really is , not judged .
    Anyway I just cite info based directly from parties without sharing privacy and sensitive info, while you're merely speculating based on things u read in the news.
    In the end, Adelaide shelled their own for Kai. They're banking that Kai would add value and be useful. They also think that Kai could potential be a buy-out player this year. It was just unfortunate that Kai didn't fall for that criteria because he had less exposure and there was some bias by writers against him. Chet and Mobley aren't far from Kai's current form. Kai would really held his own against them or could outplay them if they ever meet.

can't you guys stop bickering and just block and ignore each other? I am here to discuss kai not fight about him.

Anyway, to be on topic, the last two games of Kai showed the need for strength for our kid. There were a lot of instances when he had the ball close to the rim but he was missing easy shots because he was bumped by stronger guys. Our guards should also learn how to use kai. A good drop pass will always lead to sure points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by live_evil View Post
    can't you guys stop bickering and just block and ignore each other? I am here to discuss kai not fight about him.

Anyway, to be on topic, the last two games of Kai showed the need for strength for our kid. There were a lot of instances when he had the ball close to the rim but he was missing easy shots because he was bumped by stronger guys. Our guards should also learn how to use kai. A good drop pass will always lead to sure points.
    +1000

if they can they wouldve already. nobody can tell them what to do. you can just instead block them.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulLee3 View Post
    I agree they are turning IBN into PEX. You guys have terrible and low iq posters like Maxbuwaya, and CaptainCharisma dominating that stupid forum.

I finally caught him Maxbuwaya or Captainchokerisma
    I'm pretty sure doxing is not in anyway allowed on this forum and I'm not sure posting photos of PEX members here on IBN will do you any good. This is no way related to the thread whatsoever. You're just contributing to the derailment of the thread.

I love to moderate this forum
    And the reason why you'd make a horrible moderator.

Back to the topic please.

I'm hoping this next game our guards(talking to you SJ!) will learn to pass the DAMN ball in the POST instead of getting tunnel vision driving to the hoop. He deserved to get benched on the 2nd half vs Indonesia for that eyesore of a performance in the first half by SJ.

Kai is still playing with his nerves. He hasn't settled completely. You'll see more skills once he had completely adjusted to this senior level. It is expected that he would need more strength. You don't get it overnight and it would be a process. Kai had come a long way in that aspect but still he would need 2-5 five years to achieve his final form. Chet Holgrem would really have a hard time against Kai's current opponents. He would be manhandled.

Our group ever since had been very open to healthy discussion only the pessimist had been so annoying in this thread. They cant accept that we can defend our stand and then they would just resort to trolling. You should call their attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupitersa View Post
    I'm pretty sure doxing is not in anyway allowed on this forum and I'm not sure posting photos of PEX members here on IBN will do you any good. This is no way related to the thread whatsoever. You're just contributing to the derailment of the thread.

And the reason why you'd make a horrible moderator.

Back to the topic please.
    Both guys are douchebags anyway. On topic Kai needs two years in the NBL and he's nba ready in 2023.

SJ was the reason why 1GDL's was discarded. Tab prefers his ADMU players but SJ really is way terrible at 1 position. He shouldn't be there.
    Last edited by PeeZones; 06-20-2021 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    SJ was the reason why 1GDL's was discarded. Tab prefers his ADMU players but SJ really is way terrible at 1 position. He shouldn't be there.
    SJ Belangel is more of a shooting guard than a point guard. Glad they added RJ Abbarientos.

I agree they are turning IBN into PEX. You guys have terrible and low iq posters like Maxbuwaya, and CaptainCharisma dominating that stupid forum.

Holy crap..posting personal pictures...of members of another online forum is totally okay and the norm now here??..Though I wonder if the guy in the pic also has an account here too..hehe..but damn..this thread is just getting crazier and crazier! Lol!
    Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

Lol bawal yta yan hehe. But since you seem good at it, why not try figure out whose alternick/troll account is which? Tutal useless nmn dn ang mga mods dto.

Quote Originally Posted by geohunk View Post
    Holy crap..posting personal pictures...of members of another online forum is totally okay and the norm now here??..Though I wonder if the guy in the pic also has an account here too..hehe..but damn..this thread is just getting crazier and crazier! Lol!
    Lol ikaw ba Yan brad?
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by geohunk View Post
    I don't think he's posting here. They are controlling their own forum. First time I saw a forum in which they can control the thing that you posts. Wala ng democracy and wala ng pagkakataon na makipag debate kasi they need to approve your posts bago ka makapag posts. I think IBN can be a better forum if they can control their emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by astigram View Post
    Lol bawal yta yan hehe. But since you seem good at it, why not try figure out whose alternick/troll account is which? Tutal useless nmn dn ang mga mods dto.
    I actually think Kaizeken_Pilipinas was good poster a couple of years ago. He suddenly turned into the dark side.

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Lol ikaw ba Yan brad?
    Lol hindi ako yan ...mas gwapo tayo dyan haha!
    Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

My goodness Kai keeps getting bumped easily and falls to the floor again...after forcing the post against guys 5 inches shorter than him and getting blocked by Ra.

I really dont think Kai is physically ready to take the banging in the NBL at this point in time...of course he is only 19...but he needs to put on more muscle.

Kai needs a lot of lower body strength

Page 172 of 272 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast