Filipino Players in Foreign Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocco
    Nah you're just another HATER, McCall was unguardable and you're making it come across like Sotto was tasked to guard him when in fact it was the entire team who couldn't find a way to stop him
    Obviously you don’t know how objectively how I post in this thread. Read back to get an idea.

Name a good thing he did on the floor?

Unfortunately Sotto had a bad game. This is the Kai Sotto thread. Anything and everything about Sottos game is open for discussion.

Comment

Nah you're just another HATER, McCall was unguardable and you're making it come across like Sotto was tasked to guard him when in fact it was the entire team who couldn't find a way to stop him
      Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
      Obviously you don’t know how objectively how I post in this thread. Read back to get an idea.

Unfortunately Sotto had a bad game. This is the Kai Sotto thread. Anything and everything about Sottos game is open for discussion.
      this is what i’m saying, calling out someone a “hater” when single out kai’s weakness.. again stop that..

can you call andrew gaze for pointing out kai’s weakness earlier in the game?
      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post

he will learn from it.. he needs this kind of game so that he can adjust in future games

sigpic

Comment

• Good job by Coach CJ and the 36ers. I really hope they make it to the playoffs, or even better, the finals. Kai could use the experience, even if would just be 7 min stints.
          Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOiNU View Post
            Good job by Coach CJ and the 36ers. I really hope they make it to the playoffs, or even better, the finals. Kai could use the experience, even if would just be 7 min stints.
            predicting a 4th spot for them prior to start of the season.. just a bad start with toxic import around..

sigpic

Comment

The point I'm making is that McCall was blowing by any 36er defender all night and yet he singled out Kai like he cost them the game, and mind you it was on only 1 play.

Gaze pointed out Kai's weakness and every other players weakness objectively, unlike this guy here who keeps on magnifying and nitpicking on Kai while constantly brushing any good play by Kai.

It's one thing to criticize but if you intentionally look for faults to to make someone look bad then that's not critiquing, that's plain and simple hating.
              yes it’s ok to criticise but not to the point calling someone a “hater” when he only pointed out a player’s weakness.. we already know what kai is capable of in offensive end

again.. kai has bad game today thus with limited minutes.. what’s good in his game today?

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
                Is there a possibility NBA coaches saw this glaring weakness in workouts in the draft process? And if so what does that mean for Kai's upside trajectory of making the.NBA ?
                Of course, they did. Even Kai knew.

Simple—he either have to improve on that or make himself useful in the other facets of the game. He accomplishes neither, he’s not making it. No need for OVERANALYZING and STRETCHING things. Those are for SHOW OFFS.

Comment

Of course, they did. Even Kai knew.

Simple—he either have to improve on that or make himself useful in the other facets of the game. He accomplishes neither, he’s not making it. No need for OVERANALYZING and STRETCHING things. Those are for SHOW OFFS.
                  that’s why they showed a video of kai lateral trainings after the draft. should’ve happen prior..

sigpic

Comment

The point I'm making is that McCall was blowing by any 36er defender all night and yet he singled out Kai like he cost them the game, and mind you it was on only 1 play.

Gaze pointed out Kai's weakness and every other players weakness objectively, unlike this guy here who keeps on magnifying and nitpicking on Kai while constantly brushing any good play by Kai.

It's one thing to criticize but if you intentionally look for faults to to make someone look bad then that's not critiquing, that's plain and simple hating.
                    You’re just being overly sensitive, astigram. I love Kai as much as anyone here but I don’t see anything wrong with what he observed. Dude gives Kai props when he’s having a good game he’s far from being a hater.

Comment

You?re just being overly sensitive, astigram. I love Kai as much as anyone here but I don?t see anything wrong with what he observed. Dude gives Kai props when he?s having a good game he?s far from being a hater.
                      From TBC? Barely see it. Everyone can look at post history, let's be real with ourselves now.

As for Kai, he truly did have a bad game but his bad game isn't the reason why 36ers were at the spot they were at like some people here are making it out to be. CJ made sure his PT was more limited than before. Move on from this performance and focus on the next one.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasper222 View Post
                        From TBC? Barely see it. Everyone can look at post history, let's be real with ourselves now.

As for Kai, he truly did have a bad game but his bad game isn't the reason why 36ers were at the spot they were at like some people here are making it out to be. CJ made sure his PT was more limited than before. Move on from this performance and focus on the next one.
                        People see what they wanna see.

Comment

People see what they wanna see.
                          I have the tab of his forum posts open, this is the last post he said that was remotely positive about Kai, of course in a negatively dominated post about how we have to be realistic and that he's a few steps below NBA level.

Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                          Correct phrase. Sotto is in a perfect scenario. He is the next in line for the starting center position. He just has to be patient and improve further. Leaving Adelaide would like pressing the re-start button.

Before we think ahead in the NBA, the fans have to be realistic and think first hand his NBL performance and how he can develop and improve. Don?t compare him yet to guys who are in the NBA because those are different type of players with different type of skills, physicality and athleticism.

Let us stay grounded and just not over think to the NBA. He is still a few steps below NBA level type of a center.
                          This was 12 days ago, 4 pages in.

We just saw Matt Ryan being waived for nothing more than cost cutting measures despite saving the franchise with a buzzer beater a few days ago. I want to know what the baseline is for these realistic people because it seems that they're wishing for more. I'm happy with Kai getting a 10 day, Exhibit 10, or even a Matt Ryan situation, and I believe that Kai right now is good enough for that. How many years did Bol Bol languish in an NBA roster unplayed until this season?

If that statement in quotes above is positive to you, then anything else beyond that is delusional? To me being positive is thinking the best of Kai in any situation, and that includes complimenting him during good games, and urging him to move on after bad games. Has TBC or Silent Killer or any of those guys done this recently, I don't think so. If even a simple compliment can't escape your lips then you can't blame people for saying it's all negativity.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasper222 View Post
                            I have the tab of his forum posts open, this is the last post he said that was remotely positive about Kai, of course in a negatively dominated post about how we have to be realistic and that he's a few steps below NBA level.

We just saw Matt Ryan being waived for nothing more than cost cutting measures despite saving the franchise with a buzzer beater a few days ago. I want to know what the baseline is for these realistic people because it seems that they're wishing for more. I'm happy with Kai getting a 10 day, Exhibit 10, or even a Matt Ryan situation, and I believe that Kai right now is good enough for that. How many years did Bol Bol languish in an NBA roster unplayed until this season?

If that statement in quotes above is positive to you, then anything else beyond that is delusional? To me being positive is thinking the best of Kai in any situation, and that includes complimenting him during good games, and urging him to move on after bad games. Has TBC or Silent Killer or any of those guys done this recently, I don't think so. If even a simple compliment can't escape your lips then you can't blame people for saying it's all negativity.
                            just in case you forgot to read the nbl thread

much better than with randal around..

even with less points, kai did well overall.. just improve on his box outs

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                              he will learn from it.. he needs this kind of game so that he can adjust in future games
                              Originally posted by jasper222 View Post

and this..

sigpic

Comment

• Jasper, The quoted post only calls for taking it one step at a time. Positive or negative is highly subjective and depends on one’s perspective. Why are you so worked up that I don’t find TBC as a hater? I consider him a doubter. You and your likes can always believe what you want, no need for prolonged exchanges about my view of him. This is much ado about nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information