Page 457 of 552 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467507 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,140 of 11028

Thread: Kai Sotto's Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sikatrix View Post
    Ive said it before and Ill say it again. If I spot one more infraction from Kaiju and he is gone. If he can keep things basketball related then he is fine.
    Not gonna lie, I'll put my two cents on to this one. The moderation team has a little bit of bias goin on. Defintely something to improve on. How this "Kaiju" poster only has gotten his "Warning no.1" given his history of flamebaiting here in IBN and other website as proven by Stevy and his constant darailment of discussions is truly mind-boggling. A poster from the other other side of the fence has already been given a banhammer "Wnox". I'm not quite sure why you don't give that same energy to Kaiju. Is it because you do agree with him so you never get directed by his attacks?

Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupitersa View Post
    Not gonna lie, I'll put my two cents on to this one. The moderation team has a little bit of bias goin on. Defintely something to improve on. How this "Kaiju" poster only has gotten his "Warning no.1" given his history of flamebaiting here in IBN and other website as proven by Stevy and his constant darailment of discussions is truly mind-boggling. A poster from the other other side of the fence has already been given a banhammer "Wnox". I'm not quite sure why you don't give that same energy to Kaiju. Is it because you do agree with him so you never get directed by his attacks?

Just my two cents.
    Me and SK act seperately so you can ask him. Personally I've only seen Kaiju act against the rules twice. Wnox I've seen multiple times. Repeating that Kai is going underdrafted isn't against the rules, same as saying that Kai is better than Chet Holmgren.

Just my two cents.
    because the original KAIJU account have been given a ban.. the Kaiju one is his new one.. he made another one..
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

<a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKXZkNMaQAAyZ__?format=jpg&name=large target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKXZkNMa...jpg&name=large</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    because the original KAIJU account have been given a ban.. the Kaiju one is his new one.. he made another one..
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikatrix View Post
    Me and SK act seperately so you can ask him. Personally I've only seen Kaiju act against the rules twice. Wnox I've seen multiple times. Repeating that Kai is going underdrafted isn't against the rules, same as saying that Kai is better than Chet Holmgren.
    Like I said. It's just something to improve upon. Now that you made it clear KAIJU has already been banned then how come you're just allowing him to make a new one and start posting again? Is there a rule where posters can just make a 2nd account after getting banned like they're guilt free? Can't really stop these troll accounts popping out of nowhere if they know they can just make another one once they get a banhammer. Look what happened just now. Lots of infighting yet again.

Like I said. It's just something to improve upon. Now that you made it clear KAIJU has already been banned then how come you're just allowing him to make a new one and start posting again? Is there a rule where posters can just make a 2nd account after getting banned like they're guilt free? Can't really stop these troll accounts popping out of nowhere if they know they can just make another one once they get a banhammer. Look what happened just now. Lots of infighting yet again.
    Don’t worry we’re keeping an eye on it.. we’ll make sure next time i’ll put a note on that..

<a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKXZkNMaQAAyZ__?format=jpg&name=large target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKXZkNMa...jpg&name=large</a>

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Wait, I've been intending to stay away from this forum but i have to tell you this, you and sikatrix are screwing up this forum instead of restoring some order. Actually, it's they from IBN who's screwing up this forum by assigning idiots as moderators. So, kaiju is free to continue with his garbage here just by creating a new account even with you being fully aware that it's one and the same person with the one who's already been banned? That while wnox who's had way less infractions than kaiju has been also banned? And , so ive heard spidee has been banned as well? Why, because you noob mods' butts got hurt?
    FYI wnox and spidey has tons of infractions all this years.. and ibn is peaceful now when mods are active and it's nice to read comments..

Warning as well for you for name calling..

astigram04

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    FYI wnox and spidey has tons of infractions all this years.. and ibn is peaceful now when mods are active and it's nice to read comments..

Warning as well for you for name calling..
    -Deleted Post-

No we're not power tripping.. if you act in a toxic manner you'll get warn. If doesnt change after 3 then ban..

Warning 2 for foul language
    Last edited by Silent Killer; 05-30-2022 at 12:43 PM.

I may not be a senior member in this forum but I'll give my opinion too. That Kaiju account should be banned. He is the one instigating things around here. Anyway you can check the IP address of that account and ban that account if it is using the Same IP address.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsh Mello View Post
    I may not be a senior member in this forum but I'll give my opinion too. That Kaiju account should be banned. He is the one instigating things around here. Anyway you can check the IP address of that account and ban that account if it is using the Same IP address.
    already banned him..

@Sikatrix, @Silent Killer: You are doing a good job in eliminating the toxicity and personal attacks from this forum. As to our fellow members, discussions should only be basketball related. Interbasket ownership have made their due diligence in appointing our moderators. Let’s respect each other’s opinions and support our moderators.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

i simply dont get why we have some hate here on Kai instead of trying to emphasize on the possibilities,
    and kids please do your work stop those expletives
    We can have no progress without change, whether it be basketball or anything else

Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    The word is out. Kai Sotto hype train is officially on in the US media. What was once a milking cow of the likes of Coach Allen has now gone widespread. The past few days they were like mushrooms. Now it’s spreading like wildfire. So amusing they’re cashing in on Kai this early and some even have this Legendary Kai shirt for sale. Ahaha I hope they (NY vlogger/analyst team) asked for Kai’s consent for using his name and image.
    I don't know if they know this, but I think they're slowly catching on that the mock drafts aren't gospel truth. They'll get the Top 10 right most of the time, but anything below that? I remember someone saying that Givony (or Schmidt, I forgot) only gets the Top 20 35% of the time in terms of accuracy. Not only that, but I guess a YTer does his research thoroughly, because after the Kofi Cockburn post I did (who a Kai hater on Twitter RT'd and is Top 10 on ESPN's top centers while Kai is 15th), lo and behold 6 of the top 10 centers are traditional big men (meaning they've never shot a 3 in the college level), and none of them have shot an NBA-level 3. That's crazy. I thought it only extended to a few centers, I didn't know that modern bigman extraordinaire Walker Kessler only shot 20% from NCAA 3 last season! Yet when Reddit talks about this guy you'd think it's the 2nd coming of Dirk! Our boy Kai shot 38% from NBL 3! I guess now the whole shooting angle they're praising Kai for doesn't sound too weird anymore.

This sudden moderation after a long while isnt a coincidence.haha it is a prelude prior to Kai's drafting and this banning of ardent Kai supporters is also not isolated. This site has been a cesspool eversince the negatrons has dominated the discussions here.

We dont care if they moderate or whatever. They were just licking stuart's ass all these time.haha these negatrons will not stop the eventual drafting of Kai. They would be the laughing stock of IBN. They have been increasing their efforts maligning Kai all over and yet Kai's name has been gaining steam.haha Kai is already in two mocks and has been featured by social platforms of several teams.haha

I would also be leaving this site after draft day.haha Let them police this site forever after they eat all of their words against Kai.haha

Quote Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post
    I don't know if they know this, but I think they're slowly catching on that the mock drafts aren't gospel truth. They'll get the Top 10 right most of the time, but anything below that? I remember someone saying that Givony (or Schmidt, I forgot) only gets the Top 20 35% of the time in terms of accuracy. Not only that, but I guess a YTer does his research thoroughly, because after the Kofi Cockburn post I did (who a Kai hater on Twitter RT'd and is Top 10 on ESPN's top centers while Kai is 15th), lo and behold 6 of the top 10 centers are traditional big men (meaning they've never shot a 3 in the college level), and none of them have shot an NBA-level 3. That's crazy. I thought it only extended to a few centers, I didn't know that modern bigman extraordinaire Walker Kessler only shot 20% from NCAA 3 last season! Yet when Reddit talks about this guy you'd think it's the 2nd coming of Dirk! Our boy Kai shot 38% from NBL 3! I guess now the whole shooting angle they're praising Kai for doesn't sound too weird anymore.
    Well on some outlet they're saying he's raw. On some they say he's polished and skilled. He's someone that you really need to watch in an actual game to get an idea of how good he is. Personally I think he's a mix of both.

Reddit doesn't like Kai. Or right leaning ideas. Just like Twitter

If Kai attends the draft then I think that's a sign that he's getting drafted for sure

Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    Well on some outlet they're saying he's raw. On some they say he's polished and skilled. He's someone that you really need to watch in an actual game to get an idea of how good he is. Personally I think he's a mix of both.

Reddit doesn't like Kai. Or right leaning ideas. Just like Twitter
    I think I know what outlet you're talking about and I disagree heavily with them. When talking about IQ you also have to take note of level of competition, because the shots you'll get at an easier level might not be available at a higher level. Saying that Kai doesn't have IQ based on his shot selection in the NBL for the first few games lacks a lot of critical information, one being that he didn't play organized ball for 2 years except for FIBA, which he immediately jumped to after high school in TSF, another being that Kai hasn't fully grown into his body yet meaning that certain moves he had access in high school would be sealed because grown NBL body types would just outmuscle him out of those shots, and that it's hard to transition from a system that feeds you the ball to one that doesn't.

Thumbs up

Really all has been said , everyone knows takes and opinions from all sides as well as multiple outlets. Obviously different views.
    We're littierally around 3 weeks from draft day , so just need to wait for the outcome.l regardless which way it goes. Every thing said till then is just a repeat of things said a million times.
    If Kai is drafted which is a possibility (anything is). Kudos to him and team as this will be one remarkable comeback beating all the odds (at least based on most indicators, mocks and combine invites)

Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    This sudden moderation after a long while isnt a coincidence.haha it is a prelude prior to Kai's drafting and this banning of ardent Kai supporters is also not isolated. This site has been a cesspool eversince the negatrons has dominated the discussions here.
    As I said on my previous post, there's always a trend when new accounts starts to show up. When you are on the forums for quite a while, it's like reading a historical trend. You'll definitely see a spike when something is on the line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMn2cZiRKjQ

Another mock predicting Kai at 49 th by Kings.

Page 457 of 552 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467507 ... LastLast