No announcement yet.

Filipino Players in Foreign Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• donta hall got signed for 10 day for raptor's gleague team. one less big man for ignite, will ignite change their mind and call up kai back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cocoy Martin
      How many games are left? Is it necessary to look for a replacement or to fill up the roster spot?

Interesting development, if Ignite doesn't fill up that roster spot then it means those quarantine challenges and protocol really prevented Kai from joining them in the bubble, but if they sign a new player and its not Kai then that will be another blow to Kai and his handlers.
      You still believe the narrative that Kai did not "rejoin" Ignite or even play a single game because of "quarantine challenges and protocol?" LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by balong View Post
        donta hall got signed for 10 day for raptor's gleague team. One less big man for ignite, will ignite change their mind and call up kai back?
        lol!!!

Comment

They're doing exactly that right now
          The question is for how long? Will they trade off possible opportunities for exposing Kai to competition for the sake of avoiding the spotlight?

Once Kai "resurges" into the public eye, these questions will pop up whether they like it or not.

On hindsight, Kai's camp should have been low key with the fall out with Ignite. It should have been na they did not announce that Kai will join Gilas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Labradoodle View Post
            The question is for how long? Will they trade off possible opportunities for exposing Kai to competition for the sake of avoiding the spotlight?

Once Kai "resurges" into the public eye, these questions will pop up whether they like it or not.

On hindsight, Kai's camp should have been low key with the fall out with Ignite. It should have been na they did not announce that Kai will join Gilas.
            I bet you Kai will come out of "hiding" for the OQT.

Comment

• Originally posted by astigram04
              They still have another one. Can't recall the name but he's pretty tough inside. But hopefully that development benefits the Indian kid. Kid's got a career to protect too. As for Kai, the recent OQT development looks like a sign to me, he better move on.
              that another big. was jesse govan from Georgetown univ..
              apparently injured his wrist on that last game.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
                Ano ba yan.

Mods should be active to warn or atleast ban posters who is refraining from the topic. In both sides.

I am focusing on Kai na nga lang. Hays.

I thought Interbasket > AJEF and PSE and Other Fb Groups.
                Interbasket was way better on those time when sir Nardy Madrasto was still posting here in interbakset.( si BS Germany lang yung umaatake sa mga post dito sa Philippine forums, now mga pinoy din an tumitira sa Philippine basketball)..
                Last edited by tomcat; 02-28-2021, 03:23 AM.

Comment

How many games are left? Is it necessary to look for a replacement or to fill up the roster spot?

Interesting development, if Ignite doesn't fill up that roster spot then it means those quarantine challenges and protocol really prevented Kai from joining them in the bubble, but if they sign a new player and its not Kai then that will be another blow to Kai and his handlers.
                  It's already a blow... no need to wait for another blow regarding this mishap.

Time to move on.

Comment

Thing is, we know why there had to be a new thread, and that is because some group has been making a mockery of the original thread dedicated to this 18yo named kai sotto. Some idiot kept changing the title to Kai nuthuggers, to i want to kai sotto, to im sorry bryan show please take me back so those who cant stomach that mockery has to have their own. The funny thing, those who were "enjoying" the mockery of the old thread were among the firsts to jump to the new one. Worse,here's Cocoy, listen to what that entity is saying, like we are the ones who are toxic and that we should've stayed on that old thread. Isn't that ironic? That's why I understand why wnox is reacting like that.
                    We all just forget the Ignites and move on. We can’t blame Kai’s camp for preferring Kai to play for Gilas instead of playing behind Johnson, Hall and Govan for the center spot of Ignites. Does anybody here knows what is Kai’s morale prior to his announcement that he will play for Gilas? Are you gonna be happy upon learning that your team is planning to sign two more players that also play in your position?

Comment

• Ignite kids had a good game earlier. Nix, Green and Kuminga played 30+ minutes. Todd played 28. Singh -DNP

Comment

Yeah I've read about that. Not watching any of the games anymore tho. That's the least i can do for our boy. Anyway, good numbers for the kids in the bubble tho the opponent isn't exactly one of the better teams in the bubble. At least, that's what their W-L record suggests.Todd playing longer should not come as a surprise as Hall has left the team and Govan is nursing an injury. What's sad is that despite all that, Singh still didn't see the floor.
                        I'm just checking the boxscores and condensed game vids out. Honestly I'm not high on Singh. He is the worst player in the roster possibly in the league. Poku is terrible but at least he manages to make a highlight play once every blue moon that gives his fans hope. Singh looks like a robot who's running low on power in his "highlight" clips. The good thing though is he's young ish and could still improve but he doesn't looks like an NBA player.

Comment

Thing is, we know why there had to be a new thread, and that is because some group has been making a mockery of the original thread dedicated to this 18yo named kai sotto. Some idiot kept changing the title to Kai nuthuggers, to i want to kai sotto, to im sorry bryan show please take me back so those who cant stomach that mockery has to have their own. The funny thing, those who were "enjoying" the mockery of the old thread were among the firsts to jump to the new one. Worse,here's Cocoy, listen to what that entity is saying, like we are the ones who are toxic and that we should've stayed on that old thread. Isn't that ironic? That's why I understand why wnox is reacting like that.
                          Because this thread wasn't merge with the other one. The mods in this portion isn't really around. The one who was changing the title is really the threadstarter or someone who has access to his credentials.

Comment

Me neither. But since they signed him to the program, he shouldn't be treated just like that. A lot of other players in the G league aren't NBA caliber too. Pretty sure that will be something for the international prospects to ponder and discourage them from choosing the so-called professional platform
                            He's probably just there for marketing purposes. College IMO is still the way to go but at least this gives them another pathway if they're ineligible for Div 1 and don't want to play overseas

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                              He's probably just there for marketing purposes. College IMO is still the way to go but at least this gives them another pathway if they're ineligible for Div 1 and don't want to play overseas

Singh was probably offered because of his connections to the nba academy program. I said this before when signed. Kid’s rawer than Kai and while has potential probably wouldn’t make the nba but he is at least in Asia a promising prospect. Getting to train with nba gleague players and getting evaluated at that level will benefit him in the long term. It’s basically like when a national team invites a cadet or rising star, they usually ride the bench. The other prospects have proven ready to play at this level and contribute legitimately as members of the team and not be there for show. My guess is Singh didn’t perform that well in scrimmages to get similar playing time but he does get burn in garbage time.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information