Page 216 of 272 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 5431

Thread: Kai Sotto's Thread

Quote Originally Posted by B L A C K S U N View Post
    Why would I be the one seething when your ilk are the one who who act agressively when you say something slightly unfavorable of Kai? I support Kai, I just don't treat him like a saint or worship him like he's the greatest thing that ever happened since slice bread like you weirdos.
    Context bro. I wasn't referring to you.

I don't think any of us, at least myself, even treats Kai like you claim we do. This whole fracas started when the troll started cursing me out for no reason because I called out the logic Kai downplayers were using before.

Remember, our goal is to get Kai into the NBA. That's the logic we are operating with. Not seeing him as a superstar like some downplayers want him to be (outside of IBN).

Kai fans are excited because almost all the problems that scouts had before that led them to not putting Kai on their lists, don't exist anymore or are mitigated. Kulang na lang kay Kai is the muscle. That's why the comparisons with Chet are ongoing, because it does not make sense that the foremost critique scouts had with Kai doesn't apply to Chet. Yes they play different positions, but KD bulked up and was plenty faster than current Chet. But this is the #1 pick for Givony apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Trae Yong View Post
    comedic mo mukha mo hindot, first of all i said nothing of the sort of what you are trying to imply you are the one misleading people here. wala akong sinabing ganiyan hindot ka na bakla! chupain mo na lang si kai gago.

what i was comparing was kai and chet's stats during their respective u19 stints which is common use of stats since there is a common denominator - the u19 stint bobo. its like when analysts compare career stats of players say in playoffs play or olympic play. just last night after team usa lost another exhibition game analysts were saying that carmelo anthony should've been considered because his stats based on olympics play are great!

bobo mo, sports analysts compare career stats all the time provided there's a common denominator - college play, rookie year, world cup play, etc. the same applies when you compare the player's progression to a higher level - high school to college, youth team to seniors, etc. naman never ka ba nakarinig ng comments na "he was a better college player" or "he's improved tremendously from his youth team play" etc.? oh and tungaw, sa basketball important din tingnan ang minutes played, FG% and efficiency, there are also advanced stats like points per 36 minutes, win shares, assists to turnover ratio, etc. which you can use to assess play in a current league but also if a player has improved play from college to pros - pag straightline PPG and RPG averages lang titingan mo tulad mo hitad ka eh dapat kang gulpihin.

if a college player who transitioned to say the nba scored less points you have to take into account the minutes he got and how efficient he was in shooting the ball, etc. as well - to simplify even if said player averaged less points but his FG% actually improved then that's an indication that he has improved as a player. the only provision of course is that you have enough "cases" to make a sound and statistical conclusion - that's why the us ncaa, nba etc., has minimum number of games and shots attempted for someone to make it to the stats leader board,

oh and stats are used to project as well, statisticians use that all the time and as mentioned an advanced stat like points per 36 minutes or points per minute are used by sports analysts the world over. tangina mo huwag kang dds na nagmamarunong about proper use of stats. iyung example mo sadyang tanga lang gagawa niyan dahil in the first place wala namang common denominator about kaminsky and lee, but if kaminsky were to play in the pba and average less and be less efficient than lee then based on stats you can conclude who has the better career pba stats. huwag pong tatanga tanga,

kaya tangina mo bumalik ka sa high school at magaral ulit ng stat tanga, tangina mo
    PUTANG INA MO DI KA KAILANGAN SERYOSOHIN KAHIT BANDILA NG PILIPINAS HINDI MO DALA GAGO. SAN MIGUEL ALFRANCIS CHUA's NUTHUGGER. GO FUCK YOURSELF! TAEng DILAWAN Kumain ka ng TAE TANGINA KA!

lol pero to say that kai will dominate this u19 tournament and outplay chet, victor and edey w/o basis ok lang? ayus di lang double standards at double morals selective pa ang hitad na ito

PUTANG INA MO DI KA KAILANGAN SERYOSOHIN KAHIT BANDILA NG PILIPINAS HINDI MO DALA GAGO. SAN MIGUEL ALFRANCIS CHUA's NUTHUGGER. GO FUCK YOURSELF! TAEng DILAWAN Kumain ka ng TAE TANGINA KA!

simple lang po tanong niya hindi niyo naman SINASAGOT eh, so "kung hindi stats, papaano niyo nasabi na objectively eh nag improve si kai?" sagutin na lang po kasi iyung tanong master

lol take stats into context daw pero sila nagbitaw na ng salita "mark my word" pa daw, based on his u19 stats chet will struggle in gonzaga, kaso nag mvp kaya hayun naimbiyerna ang lola niyo ... tanginang mga nuthuggers na ito doble kara

wow may conclusion na tita niyo without the benefit of stats and facts, tangina mo chupain mo na lang si kai gago

tangina mga kai nuthuggers dito mga dds talaga mag isip, iyung kinanginang jasper22 dapat ginugulpi iyan para matuto ang ang stat tanga ampucha

PUTANG INA MO DI KA KAILANGAN SERYOSOHIN KAHIT BANDILA NG PILIPINAS HINDI MO DALA GAGO. SAN MIGUEL ALFRANCIS CHUA's NUTHUGGER. GO FUCK YOURSELF! TAEng DILAWAN Kumain ka ng TAE TANGINA KA! BAKLA!

I have a feeling this thread is gonna be locked and somebody will be banned.

wow, this thread is toxic again, this is why we cant have nice things
    Ducks fly together!

Watched W Gameplay's video on Kai, Chet, and Victor. I forgot that Kai averaged 3.1 blocks in his U19 stint, yet he wasn't considered a defensive player by scouts then.

Quote Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post
    Watched W Gameplay's video on Kai, Chet, and Victor. I forgot that Kai averaged 3.1 blocks in his U19 stint, yet he wasn't considered a defensive player by scouts then.
    Victor can't even guard Lofton, meanwhile Kai is guarding Boban Yet they are too high on him.

Quote Originally Posted by spidey102279 View Post
    Victor can't even guard Lofton, meanwhile Kai is guarding Boban Yet they are too high on him.
    Lofton would have ended up with an elbow to his face if he tried to bully Kai. That I am sure of

Quote Originally Posted by CoJ View Post
    wow, this thread is toxic again, this is why we cant have nice things
    Why don't I hear reactions like this until the "nuthuggers" respond to trolls like trae, Harry and cocoy? Pag yng MGA alternicks ng MGA bakla dto sa IBN, wala kayong kibo
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Why don't I hear reactions like this until the "nuthuggers" respond to trolls like trae, Harry and cocoy? Pag yng MGA alternicks ng MGA bakla dto sa IBN, wala kayong kibo
    Truth! Bunch of Effin hypocrites

Ang Tagal naman...COJ,,,,Why dont you say that to your troll tranny girlfriend TRAE YOUNG!

Quote Originally Posted by wnox View Post
    Truth! Bunch of Effin hypocrites
    Istilo nila very yellowtardly
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Istilo nila very yellowtardly
    Yaan nyo na yang haters ni Kai.. Wag ka, They are the first one who follows Kai and i know when he played with Gilas eh sila pa yung unang nagtatatalon sa tuwa when he did good... Kunyare lang yan.. May kasabihan "The more you hate, The more you LOVE"...

Quote Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post
    Blocks, while they indicate better rim protection, don't necessarily make one a good defensive player. Look at Japeth pre-Tim Cone. While he could block shots, he easily bit on a lot of fakes, and even after Tim Cone, can be a bit of a liability when switched onto guards.

I hope Kai will develop those so that he'll still be a valuable rotation player. That's key if he wants to make the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    Blocks, while they indicate better rim protection, don't necessarily make one a good defensive player. Look at Japeth pre-Tim Cone. While he could block shots, he easily bit on a lot of fakes, and even after Tim Cone, can be a bit of a liability when switched onto guards.
    exhibit B: hassan whiteside

tbf to kai i don't think he is similar to japeth & whiteside, he has higher bbiq than both combined.

Quote Originally Posted by magic_chiongson View Post
    exhibit B: hassan whiteside

tbf to kai i don't think he is similar to japeth & whiteside, he has higher bbiq than both combined.
    Yeah, Whiteside's a massive defensive liability despite his block totals. He gets caught out of position a lot.

Kai positions himself well on many occasions on defense. Just needs to up his effort and strength. The former, he can work on, especially in Australia. The latter, well, he's 19, so that will take some time before he fills out.

Page 216 of 272 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266 ... LastLast