Page 217 of 272 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 5431

Thread: Kai Sotto's Thread

Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    Blocks, while they indicate better rim protection, don't necessarily make one a good defensive player. Look at Japeth pre-Tim Cone. While he could block shots, he easily bit on a lot of fakes, and even after Tim Cone, can be a bit of a liability when switched onto guards.

I hope Kai will develop those so that he'll still be a valuable rotation player. That's key if he wants to make the NBA.
    Chet bites on shot fakes more than Kai.
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Chet bites on shot fakes more than Kai.
    I don't remember seeing Kai bite on fakes. I hope he continues not biting later on.

Havent been keeping up lately but Kai should have gone toncollege. He could have been in the draft if he went to college. A year wasted of not playing really conpetitive basketballm his buddy jalen is projectednto be picked in the the no 2 spot. What could have bčen of he chose college instead. Oh well.
    Magic_chiongson is the oldest fat troll in the history of the internet

Chef30 - Isang malaking IPIS, no life, no money, GORILLA, FAT, USELESS, POS, PALAMUNIN, BATUGAN. GORILLA.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123 View Post
    Havent been keeping up lately but Kai should have gone toncollege. He could have been in the draft if he went to college. A year wasted of not playing really conpetitive basketballm his buddy jalen is projectednto be picked in the the no 2 spot. What could have bčen of he chose college instead. Oh well.
    He’s on the right track now. Throwing himself into the deep end of the pool and testing himself against grown men in FIBA and the NBL. We’ll see if he’ll sink or swim.

More like, Kai hasn't been put into a situation where he could dominate since FIBA U19. He dominated in TSF, but that's just because the system there made everyone excel. TSF wasn't an organization scouts paid much attention to. Ignite was more of an NBA situation where the bigs barely got the ball, and instead of playing in U19, he played with the seniors. And now he's going to the NBL where he's going to have to prove himself, again.

The NBL 2 year contract should get him back on track. Hard to speculate. For all we know he could have been injured like AJ Edu in the NCAA and we would all be ruing why he joined the NCAA. Oh accordg to some here he was deemed ineligible.

Quote Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post
    More like, Kai hasn't been put into a situation where he could dominate since FIBA U19. He dominated in TSF, but that's just because the system there made everyone excel. TSF wasn't an organization scouts paid much attention to. Ignite was more of an NBA situation where the bigs barely got the ball, and instead of playing in U19, he played with the seniors. And now he's going to the NBL where he's going to have to prove himself, again.
    This one was what I felt really sad about. He would have really made an impact with the youth team after what he displayed with the seniors team that he only trained with for 2 weeks. He would have definitely competed better than the Korean team there

Our ranking is not enough even if new zealand and china backed out..kumbaga binigay sa atin ang oqt anf iran was given this u19 world cup.. yeah we can get both kaso our tanking isnt high enough by one place..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    Our ranking is not enough even if new zealand and china backed out..kumbaga binigay sa atin ang oqt anf iran was given this u19 world cup.. yeah we can get both kaso our tanking isnt high enough by one place..
    I think we were only 1 level lower than Korea. Ang pagka alam ko overall ang ginagamit na basis.

Quote Originally Posted by wnox View Post
    I think we were only 1 level lower than Korea. Ang pagka alam ko overall ang ginagamit na basis.
    Sa seniors oo one level korea so nung umalis new zealand tayo pumalit.. sa boys level new zealand at china umurong kaya nakapasok yata Iran and Japan kung wala u17 ngayung year expect na di tayo makaksali sa u17 world cup sa 2022
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Sa seniors oo one level korea so nung umalis new zealand tayo pumalit.. sa boys level new zealand at china umurong kaya nakapasok yata Iran and Japan kung wala u17 ngayung year expect na di tayo makaksali sa u17 world cup sa 2022
    Handa na kasi yung under 17 natin pero di na nila tinuloy yug tournament. Nawalan tuloy ng continuity yung team na lalaban sana. Malakas at may height di yung team na yung even without Kai. With Kai arguably comparable sya sa original yuoth team ni Kai siguro

This one was what I felt really sad about. He would have really made an impact with the youth team after what he displayed with the seniors team that he only trained with for 2 weeks. He would have definitely competed better than the Korean team there
    I agree. Kai would be a talking point again if he played for U19.

I saw the video with the Aussie forums talking about Kai. There's still people doubting him, that he's "not a real NBA prospect" and "will get pushed around by practically everyone". It's absurd how many roadblocks Kai has to jump over because of inherent bias. Apparently weighing 232 lbs means you'll get pushed around by "practically everyone", which is sad. The only people able to push Kai around in his games with the Seniors were the main bigs of each opposing team.

The "not a real NBA prospect because he's an Asian Development player" is what gets me though. This is the inherent bias I was talking about; their other prospect Mojave King averaged 6p 2r last season in the NBL, but Kai's worse than him? The guy who averaged 9p 5r playing against better teams in the OQT? If you don't think Kai's better, he's at least on King's level.

EDIT: Even the Chinese have a lot more respect towards Kai...
    Last edited by jasper222; 07-17-2021 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post
    I agree. Kai would be a talking point again if he played for U19.

I saw the video with the Aussie forums talking about Kai. There's still people doubting him, that he's "not a real NBA prospect" and "will get pushed around by practically everyone".
    We really dont have to worry because Kai as a prospect had overcome every road block he faced. We just need to trust in his skills and drive. He is working his ass on it and he would definitely have a great chance to meet all our expectations.

To Kaiziken BIOT and his ILK, you faggots doesn't even know how to check talent and you spread idiotic ideas in this forum. Chet as Magic Johnson or Point Forward! WTF! That is the most insane idea ever. No 7 footer did ever make it as a point forward. That high dribble would be a disaster. Chet and Victor knows that for sure and that is the reason they don't dribble a lot when there is a defender. Ayaw ko na sana patulan tang-ina. Nagbibrainstorm payang mga IDIOT for sure may GC yan sa FB para magbrainstorm ng mga rebuttals basura naman. Comparing stats of a 17yr to 19yr old. Senior NT stats against U19. Then better daw yung kay Chet! Di mu mawari saan pinulot mga utak ng mga bugok lakas pa ng mga apog.lol

I will stick to my prediction Kai will be A LOTTERY PICK COME 2022. Bugok lang na katulad niyu di nakakakita ng SKILLS. I was comparing SKILLS not actual achievement as player bugok! Saan na yung di pwdeng icompare si Kai kay Porzingis, Aldridge dahil malayu? Actual SKILLSET pinaguusapan putak ng putak di naman marunong kahit magdribble!

Pinost mu pa akoa sa UNITED GAYFANS OF PHIL BBALL!lol Wag mu yan tanggalin ill get back to you after Kai will be drafted. Himod PUSA KA MUNA KAIZIKEN BIOT!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...58350677514925
    Last edited by PeeZones; 07-17-2021 at 04:56 PM.

The host of that tournament will be Indonesia next year.. I think Indonesia will likely to use their 2 Senegal recruits to reinforce their team..

Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    We really dont have to worry because Kai as a prospect had overcome every road block he faced. We just need to trust in his skills and drive. He is working his ass on it and he would definitely have a great chance to meet all our expectations.

To Kaiziken BIOT and his ILK, you faggots doesn't even know how to check talent and you spread idiotic ideas in this forum. Chet as Magic Johnson or Point Forward! WTF! That is the most insane idea ever. No 7 footer did ever make it as a point forward. That high dribble would be a disaster. Chet and Victor knows that for sure and that is the reason they don't dribble a lot when there is a defender. Ayaw ko na sana patulan tang-ina. Nagbibrainstorm payang mga IDIOT for sure may GC yan sa FB para magbrainstorm ng mga rebuttals basura naman. Comparing stats of a 17yr to 19yr old. Senior NT stats against U19. Then better daw yung kay Chet! Di mu mawari saan pinulot mga utak ng mga bugok lakas pa ng mga apog.lol

I will stick to my prediction Kai will be A LOTTERY PICK COME 2022. Bugok lang na katulad niyu di nakakakita ng SKILLS. I was comparing SKILLS not actual achievement as player bugok! Saan na yung di pwdeng icompare si Kai kay Porzingis, Aldridge dahil malayu? Actual SKILLSET pinaguusapan putak ng putak di naman marunong kahit magdribble!

Pinost mu pa akoa sa UNITED GAYFANS OF PHIL BBALL!lol Wag mu yan tanggalin ill get back to you after Kai will be drafted. Himod PUSA KA MUNA KAIZIKEN BIOT!

LOLZ. BTW, what's wrong on being gay? The biggest benefactor of Philippine basketball is gay. Why use it as a derogatory term? Grow up people it's 2021

wahahaha well said. UNITED GAYFANS OF PHIL BBALL TRAE TAE YOUNG president

Quote Originally Posted by Dotch View Post
    LOLZ. BTW, what's wrong on being gay? The biggest benefactor of Philippine basketball is gay. Why use it as a derogatory term? Grow up people it's 2021
    Nyahaha nagreact muwahahahahaa

Nyahaha nagreact muwahahahahaa
    Ang dami pala nila dto Kala KO Sina KP Lang. Mga anak ng sodoma at gomora
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

Ayaw mo pa niyan? Binigyan kita ng exposure at boses? Dude, you should be thankful

Oh and being called gay doesn’t offend me at all.

I know gay people who are better “MEN” (you lack the decency and the balls to even be called that) than you DDShits. I’m not the one fantasizing about a 7’3, 19 y/o bball player here by the way

Wnox, jasper, astigram included

Go suck on each others’ dicks and sodomize each other now, DDShits.

Kaya Naman pala nangangamoy malansa andito na ang baklang kaiziken. Kadiri yellowtard na, bakla pa
    ― H.L. Mencken

Page 217 of 272 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267 ... LastLast