Page 271 of 276 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,420 of 5510

Thread: Kai Sotto's Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    hahaha Kai undrafted? here you go again analyze!haha You're again sowing false claims here and were debunk by interviews by actual NBL personnels. Your claims would only be believable if those would be in a legit interview or posted by legit sites.haha

Kai undrafted? Do we take your word over Kai's agent Joel Bell?haha Here is an interview that he said that Kai will be drafted by NBA teams even if he didnt play 1 single ignite game!haha this is to rub in all your faces.haha Timestamp 1:50min take note several teams will draft kai!hahaha

Kai not ready next year?hahaha TSF kai is not ready but Kai who played great during the Fiba windows and decent in the OQT will surely be 100% ready!haha He even outplayed Adriatic league MVP and 2021 second rounder Filip Petrusev!lol

Then what will you make of Chet next year? is he NBA ready?!haha how about first rounder rookie Giannis years ago who was visibly non-existent against LOWLY Gilas was he NBA ready?haha

You should try harder and analyze way better than that!haha

LOL malamang yan sasabihin ng agent ni kai, alangan naman sabihin niya, "Not one single NBA team was interested in drafting Kai " edi ginisa ginisa sya sa sariling mantika nya.kaya nga agent e
    Di kami uto2x Tab is just selfish. He wants to push his own agenda always. Tab was just lucky today. Pasalamat si Tab kay Kai!

Hahaha ikaw paniwalaan namin boy buddy!haha di din kami maniniwala na sinabi ng adelaide GM na agents were lining up to signed kai.haha ginisa sa mantika.haha obvious naman gisang gisa na kayu sa mantika dati pa.haha

Why would agents line up to sign kai if he will be useless and undrafted?haha so adelaide GM was also lying and self serving.hahaha

Hahaha ikaw paniwalaan namin boy buddy!haha di din kami maniniwala na sinabi ng adelaide GM na agents were lining up to signed kai.haha ginisa sa mantika.haha obvious naman gisang gisa na kayu sa mantika dati pa.haha
    LOL akala ko naman anong pasabog ung pinost at talgang madaling araw pa tulog2 din pag minsan buddy, magandang umaga
    Di kami uto2x Tab is just selfish. He wants to push his own agenda always. Tab was just lucky today. Pasalamat si Tab kay Kai!

Quote Originally Posted by HarryRoque View Post
    LOL akala ko naman anong pasabog ung pinost at talgang madaling araw pa tulog2 din pag minsan buddy, magandang umaga
    Ka clear niyan agent mismo nagsabi several teams will draft kai.haha then naaffirm yan sa GM ng adelaide na nagaagawan ang mga agents nagpipila para masign si kai.haha meron bang in demand kung di pala worthy and di madraft. Anong makukuha ng agents kung pangpba lang yan.haha or pangnbl or minor leagues sayang naman effort pangimport ng pba lang pala si Kai.haha diba commonsense!haha kung di millions contract ni Kai sa NBL anong mahihita ng agent?haha nagsasayang lang ng oras wala palang pera tsaka sobrang unproven ni Kai at 19 kulang pa masyado exposure pero daming nagbabayad kay Kai. Only big potential players attract agents.lol

Nagaffirm pa si brutton jan na sila din gusto nila si Kai. Mahina daw brisbane org and GM naunahan ng Adelaide. Nocturnal ako kaya late natutulog.haha

Bat kaba nagtatago sa alternick mu Geo.haha wag na kayu mahiya obvious naman kung sino kayu.haha
    Last edited by PeeZones; 09-25-2021 at 06:44 AM.

Ka clear niyan agent mismo nagsabi several teams will draft kai.haha then naaffirm yan sa GM ng adelaide na nagaagawan ang mga agents nagpipila para masign si kai.haha meron bang in demand kung di pala worthy and di madraft. Anong makukuha ng agents kung pangpba lang yan.haha or pangnbl or minor leagues sayang naman effort pangimport ng pba lang pala si Kai.haha diba commonsense!haha kung di millions contract ni Kai sa NBL anong mahihita ng agent?haha nagsasayang lang ng oras wala palang pera tsaka sobrang unproven ni Kai at 19 kulang pa masyado exposure pero daming nagbabayad kay Kai. Only big potential players attract agents.lol

Nagaffirm pa si brutton jan na sila din gusto nila si Kai. Mahina daw brisbane org and GM naunahan ng Adelaide. Nocturnal ako kaya late natutulog.haha

Bat kaba nagtatago sa alternick mu Geo.haha wag na kayu mahiya obvious naman kung sino kayu.haha

Haaays here we go again. LOL! I am no longer taking sides in this Kai argument anymore and I've been in lurk mode minding my own business and having a laugh at the discourse here...but then here you are smearing my name with your stupid allegations...haha...you are fricken delusional and hilarious peezones. Ilang beses kita hinahamon...to prove your bullshit that I'm using an alternick pero wala...nga nga ka as usual. Grow up and go screw yourself.
    Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdmiral View Post
    good news for Kai fans, at least i think so.,,

From CJ

he believes kai will make the NBA. Just not next year or be drafted.

He's 7'3" and can do a lot of things and nice touch.

He doesn't expect Kai to be physically mature for NBA until 25.... But he thinks he should be in NBA team in 2 or 3 years.

This is from a coaching colleague from Brisbane who met with CJ last week.

To me this is a very positive assessment .
    *if understanding is correct as a US based prospect-defined by a US high school graduate , 1 year removed, Kai is automatically entered in the 2022 NBA draft)
    So yes 2022 is his draft year, but looks unlikely to be drafted, based on assessment of most people who have been involved with him.

The prudent thing for NBA teams based on his current NBA readiness of still 2 or 3 years away, is to wait after being undrafted then sign him as a free agent like Landale
    If people ask why won't NBA teams draft and secure him for his upside, based on assement of others he simply is not viewed as.one of the top prospects for his age group., teams would rather use their pick on higher ranked eligible young players
    Either you lay your proof that brutton said exactly that or let's put our accounts on the line. If kai goes undrafted, I'll leave IBN, if Kai gets drafted, Analyzed and your alternicks cease from IBN. Yan e kng meron kang kahit konting delicadeza pa.
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

“Kai for sure, he has a chance to be a great player,” Kuminga said in response to a question from Rappler during the draft pick’s Zoom media coverage after his name was called by NBA commissioner Adam Silver.
    “At the end of the day Kai works hard, he has the size and ability to be an NBA player, and drive,” he added.

https://www.rappler.com/sports/nba/w...an-make-league

Wil be drafted or not, Kai for sure will be the first homegrown Pinoy that will play in NBA..

An NBA ballclub will probably draft Kai in the late second round of the 2022 NBA Draft to gain Kai's NBA rights. When an NBA team uses a draft pick on a player, it gains his NBA rights, but that doesn’t mean the player will sign an NBA contract right away. International prospects will often remain with their professional team overseas for at least one more year to develop their game further, becoming “draft-and-stash” prospects. So probably, Kai Sotto will be drafted in the late second round of the 2022 NBA Draft but will only be offered an NBA contract in 2023, a year after being drafted..

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    An NBA ballclub will probably draft Kai in the late second round of the 2022 NBA Draft to gain Kai's NBA rights. When an NBA team uses a draft pick on a player, it gains his NBA rights, but that doesn’t mean the player will sign an NBA contract right away. International prospects will often remain with their professional team overseas for at least one more year to develop their game further, becoming “draft-and-stash” prospects. So probably, Kai Sotto will be drafted in the late second round of the 2022 NBA Draft but will only be offered an NBA contract in 2023, a year after being drafted..

So will this be based on his gonna be stellar performance in the NBL? What if he's just so and so in the NBL,will his handlers wait another year,so that a good performance will guarantee a first round pick?It looks like Chet will be at least 2 or 3 years in the NCAA,I mean the kid might like the college experience overall and stay the whole 4 years with a diploma to boot.

*if understanding is correct as a US based prospect-defined by a US high school graduate , 1 year removed, Kai is automatically entered in the 2022 NBA draft)
    So yes 2022 is his draft year, but looks unlikely to be drafted, based on assessment of most people who have been involved with him.

The prudent thing for NBA teams based on his current NBA readiness of still 2 or 3 years away, is to wait after being undrafted then sign him as a free agent like Landale
    If people ask why won't NBA teams draft and secure him for his upside, based on assement of others he simply is not viewed as.one of the top prospects for his age group., teams would rather use their pick on higher ranked eligible young players
    Kai can still increase(or decrease) his draft stock in his nbl stint.

NBA scouts will surely focused more on kai's performance in nbl.

Though, I agree with noinu that kai will be drafted because of his high potential.

I've no ambition or desire to convince anyone , people are free to decide whatever..in fact I would rather that some stick to their positions. And if part of the position is that things I said are false. that's absolutely fine .. so for everyone to see and be clear.

At the end of the day people involved can see all the stuff here if they somehow access it, so yeah it's embarrassing if info is inaccurate to people.who matter and those involved. And the opposite is true if for those making accusations and with incorrect understanding. It's for all to see , really. Some here don't even realize some are taking screen shots of some the post and sharing it in other platforms with people involved, and are literally laughing with the takes
    Last edited by DAdmiral; 09-26-2021 at 04:19 AM.

I've no ambition or desire to convince anyone , people are free to decide whatever..in fact I would rather that some stick to their positions. And if part of the position is that things I said are false. that's absolutely fine .. so for everyone to see and be clear.

At the end of the day people involved can see all the stuff here if they somehow access it, so yeah it's embarrassing if info is inaccurate to people.who matter and those involved. And the opposite is true if for those making accusations and with incorrect understanding. It's for all to see , really. Some here don't even realize some are taking screen shots of some the post and sharing it in other platforms with people involved, and are literally laughing with the takes
    LMAO stories. Grow up, old man.

And grow some balls too.
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

Boy buddy buddy is at it again.haha

I will stake my IBN existence if Kai will not be drafted at least in the first round next year. Kai has been scouted and followed by REAL NBA SCOUTS since he played with BG and won U16 Asia-Oceana MVP. Cuban was asked about Kai in that same year and he already somehow had an idea about Kai. His body of work playing with TSF and two U19 wont go unnotice. It is not dependent on just 1 to 2 games reviewed by mock writers.lol

If they screenshot our takes here.haha wala kaming pake majority of casual fans doesnt know what to think or say. Heck, even resident know it all Analyze always falters with his take of Kai.haha Kai is a threat to whole of NZ basketball. He could even surpass Steven Adams godwilling.lol that is why Analyze is hell bent to discredit Kai to the point that he will twist things and fabricate stories of connection and ghost opinions of experts.lol

^
    Yes indeed that would really be embarrassing of me. If people involved would see this takes and if they were full of inaccuracies and lies , totally agree. Please send them to people of authority. I'll help you share, to determine if I should be named and shamed

^
    Yes indeed that would really be embarrassing of me. If people involved would see this takes and if they were full of inaccuracies and lies , totally agree. Please send them to people of authority. I'll help you share, to determine if I should be named and shamed
    Lol as if marunong kang mahiya.
    ― H.L. Mencken

Boy buddy buddy is at it again.haha

I will stake my IBN existence if Kai will not be drafted at least in the first round next year. Kai has been scouted and followed by REAL NBA SCOUTS since he played with BG and won U16 Asia-Oceana MVP. Cuban was asked about Kai in that same year and he already somehow had an idea about Kai. His body of work playing with TSF and two U19 wont go unnotice. It is not dependent on just 1 to 2 games reviewed by mock writers.lol

If they screenshot our takes here.haha wala kaming pake majority of casual fans doesnt know what to think or say. Heck, even resident know it all Analyze always falters with his take of Kai.haha Kai is a threat to whole of NZ basketball. He could even surpass Steven Adams godwilling.lol that is why Analyze is hell bent to discredit Kai to the point that he will twist things and fabricate stories of connection and ghost opinions of experts.lol
    It is YOU WHO IS AT IT AGAIN with your delusional lies you idiot. Like I said I care less now about the 2 sides arguing here about Kai Sotto...whatever happens to Kai its his life and career.

So for the Nth and Final time quit your lies and allegations against me that I'm using alternicks or whatever, I don't have the time nor see the sense in having to use another account to argue, debate or even humiliate you or anyone in this forum if I wanted to. As a matter of fact I've always been vocal and brash on here ever since I started posting on IBN so why the fuck do need to use another account??

So like I said whatever issues you have with Harryroque, trae, cocoy, kaiziken and whoever else you are so fucking paranoid about I NO LONGER GIVE A SH!T ABOUT. So if you keep bringing me into this and lying your ass about me hiding behind a stupid alternick...then I will keep calling you out on your idiotic childish paranoid BULLSH!T.
    Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

Boy buddy boy qoute idiot! Reserve that to blind negatrons here!

Boy buddy boy qoute idiot! Reserve that to blind negatrons here!
    You're the idiot...you keep making a FOOL out of yourself with your stupid baseless allegations against me....keep pushing it and keep looking STUPIDER EVERY TIME.

What is a draft-and-stash?

"Draft-and-stash" is a colloquial term for players who NBA teams draft with the intent of developing outside of the league, typically in Europe. Draft-and-stash players aren't always internationals -- raw prospects or those from small conferences are also used in this fashion, especially if the NBA team that picked them has a crowded 15-man roster.

When a drafted NBA player goes to or stays in Europe, the team that drafted him retains his NBA rights but does not pay him. The European club does. The NBA team can bring him back at any time by signing the prospect to a rookie deal. If he's a first-round pick, the salary schedule is already set in stone based on what pick was used on him. If he's a second-round pick, there's some room for negotiation. In either case, the player must consent by signing the deal. In some cases, there may be early exit clauses and maybe even a buyout with the European club, though these contracts tend to be less dramatic than pre-draft deals.

Why so many international players go in the second round of the NBA Draft?

You will hear a lot more international names called in the second round than in the first. Teams are more likely to take risks with second-round picks in general. By picking up their NBA rights with a second-round pick, you exert a bit of control in how they come to the NBA, and can receive the first go at them or get some compensation down the line.

In addition, drafting a player willing to go or stay overseas is a good solution to roster issues. Not all American players will want to begin their pro careers in the Adriatic League and Australian NBL; internationals are typically more comfortable playing abroad early on. So if you have a late second and know you don't have roster room, picking an international is just easier than picking an American and convincing them to go to Europe.

But perhaps the biggest reason the second round is home to more internationals is because there is no salary scale for second-round picks. That makes dealing with contract buyouts more feasible. In the case of second-round picks the NBA team can give the player a higher salary, part of which goes toward paying the buyout. Of course, this counts against the salary cap, so it's not foolproof. But it's easier to do a buyout deal with the No. 31 pick (first pick of the second round) than the No. 30 pick (last pick of first round) because of contract flexibility. You'll often hear reports that certain internationals want to fall out of the first round for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    What is a draft-and-stash?

"Draft-and-stash" is a colloquial term for players who NBA teams draft with the intent of developing outside of the league, typically in Europe. Draft-and-stash players aren't always internationals -- raw prospects or those from small conferences are also used in this fashion, especially if the NBA team that picked them has a crowded 15-man roster.

When a drafted NBA player goes to or stays in Europe, the team that drafted him retains his NBA rights but does not pay him. The European club does. The NBA team can bring him back at any time by signing the prospect to a rookie deal. If he's a first-round pick, the salary schedule is already set in stone based on what pick was used on him. If he's a second-round pick, there's some room for negotiation. In either case, the player must consent by signing the deal. In some cases, there may be early exit clauses and maybe even a buyout with the European club, though these contracts tend to be less dramatic than pre-draft deals.

Why so many international players go in the second round of the NBA Draft?

You will hear a lot more international names called in the second round than in the first. Teams are more likely to take risks with second-round picks in general. By picking up their NBA rights with a second-round pick, you exert a bit of control in how they come to the NBA, and can receive the first go at them or get some compensation down the line.

In addition, drafting a player willing to go or stay overseas is a good solution to roster issues. Not all American players will want to begin their pro careers in the Adriatic League and Australian NBL; internationals are typically more comfortable playing abroad early on. So if you have a late second and know you don't have roster room, picking an international is just easier than picking an American and convincing them to go to Europe.

But perhaps the biggest reason the second round is home to more internationals is because there is no salary scale for second-round picks. That makes dealing with contract buyouts more feasible. In the case of second-round picks the NBA team can give the player a higher salary, part of which goes toward paying the buyout. Of course, this counts against the salary cap, so it's not foolproof. But it's easier to do a buyout deal with the No. 31 pick (first pick of the second round) than the No. 30 pick (last pick of first round) because of contract flexibility. You'll often hear reports that certain internationals want to fall out of the first round for this reason.
    After a couple of years, many of these first rounders will find themselves out of the league. Eventually, they will accept offers overseas.
    “Nag-a-adjust pa rin si Roosevelt Adams sa sistema ng basketball sa PBA, yung physicality. Siguro kailangan magpalapad siya. Minsan nahihiya pang tumira, e.” - John Cardel

Page 271 of 276 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273 ... LastLast