Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cocoy Martin
    ... PAY EWP to let Kai play
    Hmmm...I wonder how much EWP pimped Kai out to SBP...wonder what the insurance money looks like.
    Originally posted by PeeZones
    Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
      NBA executives I talked to in Orlando almost uniformly agreed that watching the Ignite's draft prospects play under NBA rules and against high-level professionals was extremely helpful for their assessments. Evaluators can now worry less about how college or international prospects will translate their skills to the NBA.

How that translates on draft night is yet to be decided, but there's a good case to be made that all four prospects have helped themselves significantly thus far.

https://tv5.espn.com/nba/insider/sto...nba-next-stars
      This just frustrates even more...since Kai missed that boat.
      Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

Comment

• Originally posted by wnox
        Wala ka nanaman tigil sa pagnenega mo. move on ka na boi. Tapos na yan. or better balik ka dun sa thread para sa gusto pang pagusapan si Shaw at g league
        Hay naku...toxic crusaders...can't even post an honest opinion...sabi ko nga ehh..this thread is slowly gonna go in the same hole as the other one. Same egos and individuals. LOL!

Comment

Nov 18, wednesday is 2020.

"NBA Draft: The NBA Draft is scheduled for Wednesday, November 18, per Adrian Wojnarowski (pushed back from previous date of October 16)."

Comment

• Originally posted by wnox
            Sino kaya nagsisimula. pathetic imbes na pag usapan yung possible opportunities like yung OQT or other options nega ka nanaman. Kayo ang sumisira dito - You are the ones who bring this thread down.
            LOL. wow...sumisira? Talaga?...as long as the post is an honest opinion and not being offensive or targeting/insulting anyone on here there shouldn't be a problem. Now compare that to posts like yours where puro "attack, attack, attack"...I mean jeezus parang mga attack dogs na whenever a post is not in line with your thinking kahit respectful you go all out on the offensive, insulting, vulgar and turn out to be the NEGAs (your term) and TOXICITY prevails. Yeah...di magtatagal this thread will slowly merge into that other one. I'm moving on from this conversation with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post
              Todd has helped himself as much as any player in the bubble so far. After entering the G League season projected to go undrafted, he has dropped enough glimpses of potential that some executives are openly considering his candidacy as a first-round pick.
              I think Todd will probably a first round pick unless he stagnate during the last few games. 1st round picks are given guaranteed contracts, you may want competition closer to the nba more than anything.

Comment

NBA executives I talked to in Orlando almost uniformly agreed that watching the Ignite's draft prospects play under NBA rules and against high-level professionals was extremely helpful for their assessments. Evaluators can now worry less about how college or international prospects will translate their skills to the NBA.

How that translates on draft night is yet to be decided, but there's a good case to be made that all four prospects have helped themselves significantly thus far.

Thanks for the article

Comment

• Ano ba yan.

Mods should be active to warn or atleast ban posters who is refraining from the topic. In both sides.

I am focusing on Kai na nga lang. Hays.

I thought Interbasket > AJEF and PSE and Other Fb Groups.

Comment

• Originally posted by geohunk View Post
                    This just frustrates even more...since Kai missed that boat.
                    Its really a head scratcher. They will look that day in the future as "what could have been".

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
                      Ano ba yan.

Mods should be active to warn or atleast ban posters who is refraining from the topic. In both sides.

I am focusing on Kai na nga lang. Hays.

I thought Interbasket > AJEF and PSE and Other Fb Groups.
                      Its actually a gem that interbasket is at this level considering the lack of moderation.

Comment

• Originally posted by astigram04
                        The mocks from ESPN doesn't seem to say so. Nov, Todd was ranked 53rd? On their latest, they're saying he's getting boost on the at stocks yet they put him a notch lower even? So, apparently, Kai isn't missing much here specially with the recent developments like gilas replacing new Zealand. This may actually be a blessing in disguise as they say
                        Kai is gonna need all the exposure he can get at this point in time moving forward...and if that means playing with Gilas in every available tournament that comes our way then his camp has to make do with what they get...but the question will be is how much stock and value will the Gilas games give to Kai in the eyes of NBA scouts IF they still plan to declare for this years draft.

Comment

• After the GLeague fiasco, I wonder if Kai's camp wants to avoid the spotlight for the time being. Pretty sure that if he decides to join the third window, OQT and Asia Cup, the G League question will pop up. It won't be the most comfortable thing to face esp that the news dropped like a bomb

Makes me wonder who advised Kai to go G League instead of NCAA. Ervin? EWP? SBP?

Comment

True, at the end of the day the prospect's stock will go up or down depending on how they performed on the court. Ignite is doing a good job being a platform to showcase not just the prospect's strengths but also the weaknesses. Jalen green's stock went down because he's weaknesses were exposed however because of that he is now in a position to learn from his weaknesses and grow. Unfortunately EWP took that opportunity from Kai which is really sad, now Kai has to find a way to keep in shape and stop stagnating or worse deteriorating

Comment

• Originally posted by Labradoodle View Post
                              After the GLeague fiasco, I wonder if Kai's camp wants to avoid the spotlight for the time being. Pretty sure that if he decides to join the third window, OQT and Asia Cup, the G League question will pop up. It won't be the most comfortable thing to face esp that the news dropped like a bomb

Makes me wonder who advised Kai to go G League instead of NCAA. Ervin? EWP? SBP?
                              Kai will have to face the media sooner or later, but I hope he avoids the spotlight and just keep his head down and focus on improving. He should hang out with Isaiah todd more lol

Comment

Thanks, would be interesting to see how the SBP would approach this
                                hire Yeng Guiao as coach to prove the Serbians wrong
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information