Page 173 of 233 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 4659

Thread: Kai Sotto's Thread

He can't guard me

Quote Originally Posted by DAdmiral View Post
    He can't guard me
    as long as kai can controll the rebound then its a good trade.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdmiral View Post
    He can't guard me
    Unfortunate Kai couldn't assert himself in the game even after Ratcliffe was taken out. Good learning experience for him. Good thing he's getting some exposure playing competitive 5 on 5 games. Unlike what some posters here wanted to just scrimmage his way to the start of the NBL season.

Kai I feel is still 2 to 3 years away from becoming a Haddadi or Zhou Qi like presence for the Philippines so that other opposing countries will fear our frontline. Right now based on this tournament he just isn't that intimidating and is struggling. Forget any talk about even being the next Yao Ming at this point. Maybe in 10 years when he is in his prime.

Again I'm really worried for Kai and how he will physically cope in the NBL. But he will definitely need it to become stronger and make it to the NBA.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

It's like he needs more moves and space just to jump, not smooth

Kai is gassed. That is his issue. Tab should not let kai guard the perimeter and do full court press. He should be the one manning the paint to conserve his energy. His been great rebounding and disrupting our opponents inside.

Pagod lang yan di fresh kaya ganyan. Madali ma pagod eversince that is one of his issues.

Pagod lang yan di fresh kaya ganyan. Madali ma pagod eversince that is one of his issues.
    Well we all know stamina has always been his issue...and if it cannot be addressed by his trainers then that is going to be a liability for him as well as affect his value as a professional player.
    Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

Jeezus Korea getting so many offensive rebounds and slashing and driving to the basket as if Kai Sotto isn't in there. So far his defensive presence isn't being respected at all.

Kai is gassed. That is his issue. Tab should not let kai guard the perimeter and do full court press. He should be the one manning the paint to conserve his energy. His been great rebounding and disrupting our opponents inside.
    How has he been good in rebounding, Korea got around 4 offensive rebounds with him manning the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by geohunk View Post
    Jeezus Korea getting so many offensive rebounds and slashing and driving to the basket as if Kai Sotto isn't in there. So far his defensive presence isn't being respected at all.
    He looks lost on the defensive principles of tab, which negates his defensive presence. More Time and practice as we get ready for OQT should do him well

Quote Originally Posted by unstopaball12 View Post
    He looks lost on the defensive principles of tab, which negates his defensive presence. More Time and practice as we get ready for OQT should do him well
    I kinda agree...well at least he will have more time to jell with the team and master the defensive and offensive sets in time for the OQT...but I'm afraid the stamina and strength issues still won't be addressed by then. That will take alot more time.

So may curse Rin pala Korea sa pinas they can't beat us at home.

Impressive performance by our youngters.

Kai played two consecutive bad game but i still believe in his potential nothing change.

Dwight Ramos is the future he is really really good but i don't see him as a future PG his handles are suspect he has short wing span madali masundutan he is good at SG we need to find a tall PG asap to improve our team. more.

Pakainin yang ng 15 balot and painumin ng 5 cobra para lumakas ang katawan. Ang bilis niya maout-balance sa kunting bunggo sakanya.

Trans. Same issues as before. Kai will get manhandled like a baby in NBL if he doesn't make any improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by GoPilipinas View Post
    So may curse Rin pala Korea sa pinas they can't beat us at home.

Impressive performance by our youngters.

Kai played two consecutive bad game but i still believe in his potential nothing change.

Dwight Ramos is the future he is really really good but i don't see him as a future PG his handles are suspect he has short wing span madali masundutan he is good at SG we need to find a tall PG asap to improve our team. more.
    lol. to korea its just a usual game. pinoy media lang nag hype nang curse.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Kai's camp need to hire a better fitness trainer. He needs more muscles, body strength and especially endurance so he doesn't get tired easily

His fitness level right now is a big disservice to his potential.

Lol hindi ako yan ...mas gwapo tayo dyan haha!
    Hehe good on you
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

Kai I feel is still 2 to 3 years away from becoming a Haddadi or Zhou Qi like presence for the Philippines so that other opposing countries will fear our frontline. Right now based on this tournament he just isn't that intimidating and is struggling. Forget any talk about even being the next Yao Ming at this point. Maybe in 10 years when he is in his prime.

Again I'm really worried for Kai and how he will physically cope in the NBL. But he will definitely need it to become stronger and make it to the NBA.
    Yao ming’s first fiba seniors game was when he was 21, kai is just 19. Let’s reassess in 2 years.

At least maybe give Kai some credit, ratcliffe Was wreaking havoc in the 3rd but Was silenced when Kai was put on him. It isn't his fault anymore that the others scored.
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

Well we all know stamina has always been his issue...and if it cannot be addressed by his trainers then that is going to be a liability for him as well as affect his value as a professional player.
    He should do biking every morning.. Trust me.. biking can longer your stamina.. When i start biking in last few weeks.. Bitin pa ako kahit 2 games pa..

Page 173 of 233 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast