Page 167 of 229 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 4570

Thread: Kai Sotto's Thread

  1. #3321
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,108
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    I somehow expected Kai to be intimidated by Prosper. Mostly likely namama ni prosper ito sa Miami because Kai seems hesitant against Prosper even in Miami. Kai also again gave the baseline favoring Prosper's left but nalang na supalpal. This is part of Kai's growing in to a great player.

    Prosper as I said is mostly favoring his left.haha If he cant go through his left, he would have a hard time because he cant change direction.

  2. #3322
    Senior Member geohunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    Well he better get used to it....because there are alot of bigger, rougher and stronger guys in the NBL that Kai will be facing.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

  3. #3323
    Senior Member basketman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    I somehow expected Kai to be intimidated by Prosper. Mostly likely namama ni prosper ito sa Miami because Kai seems hesitant against Prosper even in Miami. Kai also again gave the baseline favoring Prosper's left but nalang na supalpal. This is part of Kai's growing in to a great player.

    Prosper as I said is mostly favoring his left.haha If he cant go through his left, he would have a hard time because he cant change direction.
    Prosper outplaying Kai. The defense of Kai is a suspect he must improve this for the next level of his career.

  4. #3324
    Senior Member thatweirdguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    I somehow expected Kai to be intimidated by Prosper. Mostly likely namama ni prosper ito sa Miami because Kai seems hesitant against Prosper even in Miami. Kai also again gave the baseline favoring Prosper's left but nalang na supalpal. This is part of Kai's growing in to a great player.

    Prosper as I said is mostly favoring his left.haha If he cant go through his left, he would have a hard time because he cant change direction.
    Gotta temper expectations. These are his first real games after more than a year. And against men na not highschoolers.

  5. #3325
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    201
    Country: Denmark

    Default

    lol that's the ATG? can't make an entry pass to the post, can't boxout and can't seal a player who's a foot smaller? hey 36ers better re-think that contract eh?

  6. #3326
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,070
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    wow. This dog is actually a hater. Hmm.

    Yep. Dont feed the troll.
    Magic_chiongson is the oldest fat troll in the history of the internet

    Chef30 - Isang malaking IPIS, no life, no money, GORILLA, FAT, USELESS, POS, PALAMUNIN, BATUGAN. GORILLA.

  7. #3327
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    201
    Country: Denmark

    Default

    lol kouame putting an end to all that kai backup talk

  8. #3328
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    201
    Country: Denmark

    Default

    lol eerily silent here in nuthugger society hahahaha so much for ATG and nba material pweh

  9. #3329
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    201
    Country: Denmark

    Default

    lol kai doesn't even know how to flop to draw an offensive foul

  10. #3330
    Senior Member basketman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trae Yong View Post
    lol kai doesn't even know how to flop to draw an offensive foul
    It is a good thing not to learn bad habits. More practice with the team will make him better and better he is still young no need to bash him.

  11. #3331
    Senior Member basketman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trae Yong View Post
    lol kai doesn't even know how to flop to draw an offensive foul
    It is a good thing not to learn bad habits. More practice with the team will make him better and better he is still young no need to bash him.

  12. #3332
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    201
    Country: Denmark

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basketman View Post
    It is a good thing not to learn bad habits. More practice with the team will make him better and better he is still young no need to bash him.
    in case you missed it, its not him i'm bashing, it's his "boyprens" here lol

    o asan na kayo mga gag* eh di napahiya kayo sa kakahype sa boypren niyo lol

  13. #3333
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,108
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Giannis was also manhandled by GILAS last time greece met us.lol You don't expect prospects to get monster games always. Idiots like TY expect that is the case.lol You don't even know how to dribble!hahaha

    Kai was paid multiple times this past years because of potential. It is a climb to get to that perceive peak form.lol bobo! Chet and Mobley cant even consistently perform with monster numbers always against Kids.hahaha

    Giannis Antetokounmpo 14:00 3 0/30% 0/0 - 0/3 0% 3/4 75% 0 6 6 0 0 0 0 0 -3 5

    https://www.fiba.basketball/basketba...#|tab=boxscore

    basa ka kasi wala ka namang alam!

    that is 2013 15th pick and last year MVP Giannis!

  14. #3334
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    201
    Country: Denmark

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    Giannis was also manhandled by GILAS last time greece met us.lol You don't expect prospects to get monster games always. Idiots like TY expect that is the case.lol You don't even know how to dribble!hahaha

    Kai was paid multiple times this past years because of potential. It is a climb to get to that perceive peak form.lol bobo! Chet and Mobley cant even consistently perform with monster numbers always against Kids.hahaha
    gag* giannis was only given limited minutes back in 2014 stop insinuating that he was well defended, so now its potential but i recall very clearly you and your nuthugger friends christened him as better than tim duncan, lol potential yet can't even properly seal a player a foot shorter than him

  15. #3335
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    201
    Country: Denmark

    Default

    gag* ka kasi peezones palusot.com ka ngayon, hindot ka kasi better than tim duncan sabi mo di ba? he can't even seal an indonesian who's a foot shorter than him hahaha priceless

  16. #3336
    Senior Member geohunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    I can already see Kai getting manhandled in the post when he goes up against NBL bigs...they are not going to go easy on him...growing pains ika nga if ever to get him better....but I really hope his body can take the banging and damage of a big man's league like the NBL. We'll find out soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

  17. #3337
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geohunk View Post
    I can already see Kai getting manhandled in the post when he goes up against NBL bigs...they are not going to go easy on him...growing pains ika nga if ever to get him better....but I really hope his body can take the banging and damage of a big man's league like the NBL. We'll find out soon.
    That is what will make him tough. If he will not survive it, then he will not go up to another level.

  18. #3338
    Senior Member thatweirdguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geohunk View Post
    I can already see Kai getting manhandled in the post when he goes up against NBL bigs...they are not going to go easy on him...growing pains ika nga if ever to get him better....but I really hope his body can take the banging and damage of a big man's league like the NBL. We'll find out soon.
    He went down a lot today.. I hope this won't be a pattern

  19. #3339
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,108
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trae Yong View Post
    gag* giannis was only given limited minutes back in 2014 stop insinuating that he was well defended, so now its potential but i recall very clearly you and your nuthugger friends christened him as better than tim duncan, lol potential yet can't even properly seal a player a foot shorter than him
    14 useless minutes!lol with your idiot brain Giannis should be having monster stats against lowly PBA players!haha A 15th pick and current NBA MVP shouldn't have that number.lol Kai played 18 against ex NBA Ratliffe yesterday.

    Giannis field goal 0/3 0% 0/0-0/30% 3/4 75%

    Kai Zachary Sotto 18:31 7 2/7 28.6% 2/7 28.6% 0/0 - 3/4 75%4 3 7 2 1 2 0 1 8 9

    That is against ex-NBA and still decent import Lester prosper.

    Bobo talaga walang alam!haha stick to stalking and playing with your video games!hahaha
    Last edited by PeeZones; 06-18-2021 at 12:17 PM.

  20. #3340
    Senior Member digitalsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    12,271
    Country: Indonesia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geohunk View Post
    Well he better get used to it....because there are alot of bigger, rougher and stronger guys in the NBL that Kai will be facing.
    that was the gameplan all along was to push the kids out of their position so they dont execute the plays. and it worked. but these kids got composure and maturity.kudos to the coaching staff for instilling that. its the same style korea did. play physical and push them out of their position.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Page 167 of 229 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •