Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Juan Lun View Post
    And yet Kai is suffering from knee soreness? Something is not adding up
    I have no idea what's really going on. I thought the plan was to use the remaining time to work on his conditioning instead of playing in the preseason ( hasn't he been doing this for the majority of the last 2 years? Dunno what the extra days is going to accomplish). Now we hear about the soreness/knee issues after playing just 19 mins plus.. Come on we just want to see him play.

Comment

• ^
      I've seen it a hundred times previously, when a star at a lower level enters a team at the next level and hardly gets playing time.
      The players fans from his previous team (mostly school) scratch their heads with wondering what's going on , why is their players they idolize not playing in games, the thing to note is the player is playing in practice.. (so it's not a case of he's unhealthy). The bottom line is there are other players the coach would rather give the minutes to. (Malou isn't injured or anything yet has DNPs , why ? It's simple there are others more deserving ).
      Note the Spurs top pick Primo (12th pick ) has just played 3 of their 20 games , why ? Not yet ready compared to others

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
        I have no idea what's really going on. I thought the plan was to use the remaining time to work on his conditioning instead of playing in the preseason ( hasn't he been doing this for the majority of the last 2 years? Dunno what the extra days is going to accomplish). Now we hear about the soreness/knee issues after playing just 19 mins plus.. Come on we just want to see him play.
        The Adelaide 36ers travelled to Perth Sunday night following their win at the Blitz and will play against the Wildcats Friday evening.

Kai Sotto (knee soreness), Emmanuel Malou (knee soreness), and Sunday Dech (quadricep) have all been ruled out of Friday night's game.

Hyrum Harris will not play due to border restrictions but is clear to play on Sunday in Adelaide.

Well, Looks like Kai is still Injured by " Soreness"???

And Why Adelaide players have so many injuries.lol

Comment

• And our worse fears is starting to come true about Kai's situation. Very dissapointed with the DNP situation of Kai in the Adelaides first game. Anyway trust the process. It is seniority rule.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
            The Adelaide 36ers travelled to Perth Sunday night following their win at the Blitz and will play against the Wildcats Friday evening.

Kai Sotto (knee soreness), Emmanuel Malou (knee soreness), and Sunday Dech (quadricep) have all been ruled out of Friday night's game.

Hyrum Harris will not play due to border restrictions but is clear to play on Sunday in Adelaide.

LOL whaaat a coincidence that the 36ers injury list is made up of scrubs

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post

"Soreness" sounds very vague. My knees , back and feet are very sore but that doesn't stop me from working.

I really hope it's not anything serious

Comment

"Soreness" sounds very vague. My knees , back and feet are very sore but that doesn't stop me from working.

Strange indeed. In Fiba Asia cup qualifier and Olympic qualifier which is more hectic and heavy training and allot of games, Kai was very durable, even when he only haev 2 days of training for Fiba Asiacup qualifier he was healthy.
                sigpic

Comment

• Soreness, the new term for benching. By now no one should be surprised if he doesn't play a month. Effects of coaching change. Bruton is just doing lip service.

Comment

• I'd rather he take the DNP-CD than the "knee soreness" because a reputation of having knee issues will definitely hurt his chances of being drafted. No team will waste a draftpick on an injury-prone player.

Comment

• Originally posted by yogaflame View Post
                      Strange indeed. In Fiba Asia cup qualifier and Olympic qualifier which is more hectic and heavy training and allot of games, Kai was very durable, even when he only haev 2 days of training for Fiba Asiacup qualifier he was healthy.
                      I guess the level of effort is different. Kai was going hard many times. Kai might be forcing his body to prove he belongs.

Comment

• In the NBA , soreness is another excuse for load management. Thr rationale why they have to provide an excuse is the paying public have bought pay per view or tickets on the basis of wanting to watch a specific player like Kai, so if he does not play wfor no reason , then the 36ers have some explaining to do. .
                        C'mon guys DJ, the imports or any marquee player despite having some sorness , which actually is more possible as they play more minutes , will continue to play , especially being a 1st gsme with last game being around 5 days ago.
                        The reason Kai is allowed to skip the game and not DJ or imports is the team can afford for Kai and Malou not to play, as they don't need them to win, ,

BTW only 12 players can be in roster per game. The 36ers have 15 players https://www.adelaide36ers.com/players
                        So obviously 3 have to be official DNP.
                        Last edited by DAdmiral; 12-02-2021, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kukikups View Post
                          Soreness, the new term for benching. By now no one should be surprised if he doesn't play a month. Effects of coaching change. Bruton is just doing lip service.
                          Anglo-style communication: Fakeness.
                          GILAS WISHLIST:
                          6'8 Pingris

Comment

• Originally posted by yogaflame View Post
                            The NBL might be a step up or 2 from Fiba Asia level. I know some people believe some that NBL bigs are soft and most of the players are ban ban and that it's just a cake walk for Kai but the truth is he is a newcomer to the league and it will take a while before he adjusts to it.

Comment

I’m honestly very doubtful he’s actually injured and I think they are just pulling a Kawhi Leonard to appease the fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post
                                I’m honestly very doubtful he’s actually injured and I think they are just pulling a Kawhi Leonard to appease the fans.
                                pick a reason to public

"Knee Soreness" or "Reserved list"

either of the 2, some pinoy fans will still be angry. just read the comment section in adelaide 36ers fb page..
                                Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information