• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• FUTURE OF THE NBA

Comment

• Mock Draft 2022: Last updated November 25, 2021

Full 2022 NBA Mock Draft, 2 rounds - Overall a very solid group of prospects for the 2022 draft, with a couple of future stars at the top

#1 Paolo Banchero

Paolo has been impressive to start the season (as expected). He’s a polished prospect who should put up monster numbers during his one season at Duke. He’s right there in the mix for no.1 overall.

Comparison: Chris Webber, Blake Griffin

#2 Chet Holmgren

Chet shows flashes of dominance but is still finding his footing at the college level. His upside is tantalizing but his thin frame will always be a question mark. It remains to be seen how much strength/weight he can ad.

Comparison: Dirk Nowitzki lite, Marcus Camby on defense

#10 Nikola Jovic

Jović is a 6-10 point-forward who can score inside and out and excels at passing the rock. Nikola is ranked 2nd on the updated 2021

Comparison: Billy Owens, Tom Chambers

#19 Ousmane Dieng

A primary initiator/wing scorer with great one on one shot making ability. The French prospect will be playing in the NBL for the Breakers this season.

Comparison: Paul George lite

#28 Dyson Daniels

Daniels is joining the G League Ignite in preparation for the 2022 draft.

Comparison: None

#30 Mojave King

King is a well built guard who plays with a high motor, good BBIQ and has an all around game.

Comparison: Courtney Alexander+

#44 Johnny Juzang

A lethal shooter who can light it up from downtown and score in the mid range. Has good size on the wing and an advanced feel for the game. After a stellar March Juzang explored the NBA option but decided to withdraw his name and return to UCLA.

Comparison: Dillon Brooks

#56 Makur Maker

Makur is a center with outstanding open court agility and advanced ball skills. He’s got quick twitch athleticism and lives above the rim. Has withdrawn from the 2021 draft.

Comparison: Charlie Villanueva

#65 Lee Hyunjung

An elite shooter from 3, from the FT line and an overall efficient offensive talent.

Comparison: Jason Kapono

#69 Ron Harper Jr.

A big-bodied guard with play-making, high BBIQ and a consistent 3pt shot.

#79 Ariel Hukporti

A developmental big with great tools to work with and a lot of upside. Moves extremely well for his size.

Comparison: Thomas Bryant lite

#83 Hugo Besson

#95 Zeng Fanbo

#98 Kai Sotto

Tall and smooth with an emerging game, Sotto has filled out his frame well over the past few years. He’s looking stronger and quicker and more like an NBA player.

Comparison: Alexis Ajinca, Rik Smits

#106 Remy Martin

A floor general with excellent feel for the game. Plays with big heart but lacks ideal size. Has transferred from Arizona State to Kansas.

#125 Oumar Ballo

Ballo is a wrecking ball in the paint. He’s got great length, loves to attack the rim and shows some flashes of face-up ability but is slow by modern NBA standards.

Comparison: Thomas Bryant, Eddy Curry

#133 Shareef O'neal

athletic PF who is expanding his game, showing a nice array of perimeter skills. Has transferred from UCLA to LSU.

Comparison: Poorman's Ed O'Bannon
        Last edited by ja.he; 11-29-2021, 10:01 AM.
        Attack
        defend
        Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeZones View Post
          As said in my DM, you have a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
            As said in my DM, you have a week.
            Saan na profile pic mo and signature?

../.. wag ka mag-alala dami kung copya!

Saang email ko isend?

blazestarting@yahoo.com
            mikhailblaze@gmail.com

alin kaya diyan ang sa real account at mga alternicks?
            Last edited by PeeZones; 11-29-2021, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Saan na profile pic mo and signature?

../.. wag ka mag-alala dami kung copya!

Saang email ko isend?

blazestarting@yahoo.com
              mikhailblaze@gmail.com

alin kaya diyan ang sa real account at mga alternicks?
              Assuming those belong to the account in question, can you link them to the accounts you claim to be alternicks?

As I’ve said, you have a week.

Comment

Assuming those belong to the account in question, can you link them to the accounts you claim to be alternicks?

As I’ve said, you have a week.
                You also have a week! ../..

Madami akong ganyan! Naglinis kapa!haha
                Pati alternicks nilinis!
                Last edited by PeeZones; 11-29-2021, 11:21 AM.

Comment

You also have a week! ../..

Madami akong ganyan! Naglinis kapa!haha
                  Pati alternicks nilinis!
                  Ah, don’t say I didn’t warn you

Comment

Ah, don’t say I didn’t warn you
                    hahaha tinakot mu pa ako?!hahaha

Check natin kung buhay tung IBN and makagenerate ng info kung sino yang peezones sa IBN!haha

iprove ng IBN ang IP address ko at all the details. Check natin if masubpoena.haha

Same ng mga claims niyu and di daw maprove alternicks. If masubpoena niyu, ill also get all that info!
                    Last edited by PeeZones; 11-29-2021, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Comment

hahaha tinakot mu pa ako?!hahaha

Check natin kung buhay tung IBN and makagenerate ng info kung sino yang peezones sa IBN!haha

iprove ng IBN ang IP address ko at all the details. Check natin if masubpoena.haha

Same ng mga claims niyu and di daw maprove alternicks. If masubpoena niyu, ill also get all that info!
                        Oh, I’d welcome that actually to finally prove I nor the person you claim I am have no involvement whatsoever. See ya soon.

Comment

Oh, I’d welcome that actually to finally prove I nor the person you claim I am have no involvement whatsoever. See ya soon.
                          Sure ako dami mung emails obvious naman. In the end defamation and derogatory actions using Kaiziken mu kaya ko yang iprove na ikaw. Dami kung tinago na ganyan. ikaw iprove mu kung sino yang peezones sa IBN.

Naglinis kapa! Nagprepare na ako dati pa! ../..

Comment

Knicks center Mitchell Robinson says he’s gained 60 pounds since coming into the NBA in 2018.

Robinson, 23, now weighs 280 pounds at 7’0”.

Robinson averaged 8.3 PPG, 8.1 RPG, & 1.5 BPG for New York in 2020-22.

The trend these days is to go big and be able to bang with the best bigs in the league. This would be a great time for Kai. This is not for jacking up threes but for stopping Giannis, Jokic, Embiid and Zion. The resurgence of bigs and the end of GSW is really unfolding. https://www.facebook.com/17263550284...1700093270732/
                            LOL twitch falling flat on his face with his nonsensical predictions again

Comment

• If kai is no where near the NBA, the NBL is literally scamming and committing fraud in marketing Kai.

Last edited by PeeZones; 11-30-2021, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• extremely talented, agile, athletic, a sponge, great upside, will play SIGNIFICANT MEANINGFUL minutes, will play him also as a 4 (Bruton watch Kai's TSF games), will change a lot of shots, showed Adelaide players and made them raise their eyebrows (Humpries said Kai is the most impressive youngster in ADL), very good passer, can handle the ball like any 6'6.

Starts at 16:30 to 22min of the podcast.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0XGHQwMoCS6jVhOcqchHtR
                                Last edited by PeeZones; 11-30-2021, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information