No announcement yet.

Filipino Players in Foreign Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nakupo dumadami na ang mga NEGATRONS, asan na mga POSSIBOTS - boy toxic at buddy peezee wer na kyo?
    TEAM POSSIBOTS:

(B1)uddy Peezee
    Originally posted by PeeZones
    Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs..
    (B2)oy Toxic
    Originally posted by astigram04
    Dami mong paikot Tangina mo. O ayan, tapos
    CONSULTANT/PROPHET
    Originally posted by Prophet/Basketball Coach Allen
    now to be totally honest with you, 100%, I personally feel he (ricci rivero) should be in the NBA today

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
      While I don't like the hype on Kai from his diehards, that does not mean that I will not wish him to succeed.
      He's a critical piece of our NT. We'll only go as far as he can take us IMO.

Comment

• The season has not started yet. The way some in here bluster, you think Kai utterly failed his NBL campaign by not playing in preseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
          Understand the strategy , if Kai plays in preseason when it's free (YouTube) and does not play well or limited minutes.
          Then wouldn't less people subscribe to Tap Go . Think about it
          https://www.spin.ph/life/guide/where...211126-fbfirst
          If thats true then why some B.League games are free. We know how some players dont play great ever single time.
          It would be better still for Tap to show preseason games as a come on marketing strategy as most people don't know their service. Thats why playing Kai would be better marketing wise regardless of perfromance. Even Kobe 2 pt performance has more views that NBL games. Thats more logical.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
            36ersGM "We know everyone is excited about Kai and wants to see him on the floor, but it is a long season and he'll be on the floor when that process is complete," he said.

This in response on why Kai is resting DNP. It's glaring obvious Kai is viewed as not ready and it is a "process" that will take time

Trust the process LOL
            In short, Kai is by no means a finish product, and a year or two in Australia will do wonders, just hope his management team will not do a Ignite and not pull out Kai due to the possibility of limited minutes/DNPs

Comment

• Originally posted by zairex View Post
              If thats true then why some B.League games are free. We know how some players dont play great ever single time.
              It would be better still for Tap to show preseason games as a come on marketing strategy as most people don't know their service. Thats why playing Kai would be better marketing wise regardless of perfromance. Even Kobe 2 pt performance has more views that NBL games. Thats more logical.
              Agree on this. I've seen a lot of people souring on the LS because Kai is not playing. If marketing is really a concern then should they should at least tease the viewers with some Kai halftime show , special or something. I've seen vloggers resorting to analysing the way Kai cheers on the bench because of lack of content

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                In short, Kai is by no means a finish product, and a year or two in Australia will do wonders, just hope his management team will not do a Ignite and not pull out Kai due to the possibility of limited minutes/DNPs
                prolly learned their lesson after what they did with ignite..
                Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                  Agree on this. I've seen a lot of people souring on the LS because Kai is not playing. If marketing is really a concern then should they should at least tease the viewers with some Kai halftime show , special or something. I've seen vloggers resorting to analysing the way Kai cheers on the bench because of lack of content
                  Is this legit? wow they need to get a life/new career and stop leeching Kai, buti nalang hinahabol na ng BIR ang mga vloggers

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                    prolly learned their lesson after what they did with ignite..
                    hopefully so, aside from possible lawsuit, they'll just destroy Kai's market value and reputation if they do a repeat

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                      Is this legit? wow they need to get a life/new career and stop leeching Kai, buti nalang hinahabol na ng BIR ang mga vloggers
                      Yeah. I've seen the thumbnail and title but I didn't watch it because why lol. It was posted after the first game that he was rested.

Comment

• Iba din talaga magisip tung si analyze.haha May marketing bang di ilalaro?haha backlash kalabasan. Kami magaambag kami sa multi-million contract ni Kai. Pero walang magcontinue subscribe kung ibabangko si Kai. Bobo ng adelaide kung sa tingin nila babayad ang tao and di maglalaro si Kai.haha

I have watched Duke against Gonzaga today. Chet is really inferior to Kai. Chet is visibly struggling against player his size and stronger than him. It is a very risky gamble to bet on that body. He will further slow if he grows bigger and that would take years to develop. He cant shoot threes when contested. If scouted that aspect is very easy to negate.

Mas magaling pa kay Brutton and GM mga negatrons dito.haha sila significant minutes and important role.lol
                        Last edited by PeeZones; 11-27-2021, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Bakit ang haba ng break ng B League?

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                            Bakit ang haba ng break ng B League?
                            FIBA break..
                            Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeZones View Post
                              Iba din talaga magisip tung si analyze.haha May marketing bang di ilalaro?haha backlash kalabasan. Kami magaambag kami sa multi-million contract ni Kai. Pero walang magcontinue subscribe kung ibabangko si Kai. Bobo ng adelaide kung sa tingin nila babayad ang tao and di maglalaro si Kai.haha

I have watched Duke against Gonzaga today. Chet is really inferior to Kai. Chet is visibly struggling against player his size and stronger than him. It is a very risky gamble to bet on that body. He will further slow if he grows bigger and that would take years to develop. He cant shoot threes when contested. If scouted that aspect is very easy to negate.

Mas magaling pa kay Brutton and GM mga negatrons dito.haha sila significant minutes and important role.lol
                              May crush ka po ba kay Mr. Chet Holmgren, koya?
                              #FIRECHOTREYES!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jasper222 View Post
                                The season has not started yet. The way some in here bluster, you think Kai utterly failed his NBL campaign by not playing in preseason.
                                TANGINA MO andito ka na naman? so preseason na lang nga at hindi na pinalaro eh papaano na lang when the games actually count bobo?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information