Filipino Players in Foreign Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by neo View Post
    they will make Kai's NBA games in our country pay per view and all youtube full game highlights will cut all of kai's scenes !!!
    haha that's one way to milk Kai,

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
      i guess, that's why funko pops sells like hotcakes here, they are the cheapest toys/collectibles in the market

I'm not even sure if the NBA generate that much income in the Philippines to warrant a token filipino nba player for marketing purposes, probably in the diaspora population but not here in the country,

Jollibee and Pacman funko sells very expensive in the US,even tho they're not officially from the Funko store.Well the NBA is a giant SJW for diversity,will promote a white dude from Europe,but under achieve when it comes to local white players.They will be so woke that in the future only at least 8 players in the team are NBA caliber,the rest will be for the sake of diversity.

Comment

• Originally posted by neo View Post
        parks went undrafted before playing for mavs in summer league then dleague with d texas legends. he had two chances to impress to get an nba contract or stint, he did not.

i dont remember bhullar playing for mavs or texas legends (moreso with that rangers team which is in baseball).
        I meant Reno Bighorns and the Kings. I was very sleepy when I made that post, I'm sorry for the misinformation.

And yes I've been watching more baseball the past few weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasper222 View Post
          They don't. Remember the Mavs picked Sim Bhullar out of everyone from the Texas Rangers, which included BRP Jr.
          Is it Satnam Singh?
          sigpic

Comment

• Satnam Singh was drafted, Sim Bhullar went undrafted and played 3 games with the Sacramento Kings who have an Indian owner.

Of course like Satnam he has no business playing at the NBA level but unlike him he has much better fundamentals and technique and also probably has a body fat percentage of over 40%...

Comment

• Originally posted by ARMIR View Post
              Jollibee and Pacman funko sells very expensive in the US,even tho they're not officially from the Funko store.Well the NBA is a giant SJW for diversity,will promote a white dude from Europe,but under achieve when it comes to local white players.They will be so woke that in the future only at least 8 players in the team are NBA caliber,the rest will be for the sake of diversity.
              SJWs will be the downfall of the NBA if ever, especially if they will adhere to the WNBA players' clamor for equal pay, as if that league rakes in cash, in fact the WNBA is losing money ever since its inception

Comment

SJWs will be the downfall of the NBA if ever, especially if they will adhere to the WNBA players' clamor for equal pay, as if that league rakes in cash, in fact the WNBA is losing money ever since its inception

When the liberals are in charge of any organization,they go way too hard left,NZ is actually fielding a trans in weightlifting and right now she will break the women's record for sure,I say to make it even the women of other countries competing should be allowed to take GH to make it even.NBA is a hypocrite,they support BLM,but not anything has to do with the "Asian Hate" thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARMIR View Post
                  When the liberals are in charge of any organization,they go way too hard left,NZ is actually fielding a trans in weightlifting and right now she will break the women's record for sure,I say to make it even the women of other countries competing should be allowed to take GH to make it even.NBA is a hypocrite,they support BLM,but not anything has to do with the "Asian Hate" thing.
                  This is not true at all, they even did an investigation when Jeremy Lin spoke up about some racial comments made towards him.

‘For me this is about right versus wrong,’ NBA legend Wade says weeks after posting about issue on social media – ‘Our fight in this world is about safety, it’s about peace, it’s the ability to want to live life without fear’.

In the end though, they don’t really care even about BLM. They’re just there to make money and try to play both sides. Last season the only reason they actually started paying more attention to BLM was when players threatened to not play.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post
                    This is not true at all, they even did an investigation when Jeremy Lin spoke up about some racial comments made towards him.

‘For me this is about right versus wrong,’ NBA legend Wade says weeks after posting about issue on social media – ‘Our fight in this world is about safety, it’s about peace, it’s the ability to want to live life without fear’.

In the end though, they don’t really care even about BLM. They’re just there to make money and try to play both sides. Last season the only reason they actually started paying more attention to BLM was when players threatened to not play.
                    Social justice kuno but can't say anything against China..also Lebron is getting really annoying lately. These people don't ca5e about the real issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                      Social justice kuno but can't say anything against China..also Lebron is getting really annoying lately. These people don't ca5e about the real issues.
                      LeBron, Silver and ESPN (owned by Disney) won't speak ill of China due to their business interest there, they already lost too much income after Daryl Morey's tweet regarding Hong Kong.

effing woke culture
                      Last edited by CoJ; 05-07-2021, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by spidey102279
                        There are curculating videos on Kai doing drbbling drills and he's improving alot, he's not stiff anymore. I think he's gonna reach Blatche dribbling skills anytime soon.
                        slowly but surely. hopefully, it will translate soon in actual games.

Comment

• Originally posted by astigram04
                          The social justice, BLM, Asia hate shits topic is a very tempting one for me but yeah let's stick to Kai. If Kai gets to blatche level dribbling skills, he'll be unstoppable. Blatche is pretty tunnel visioned and isn't that athletic. Kai is also much taller
                          Blatche could have gotten a lot of assists if he wasn't hellbent on scoring everytime he drives.. he was slow and kinda predictable but was still effective.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                            Blatche could have gotten a lot of assists if he wasn't hellbent on scoring everytime he drives.. he was slow and kinda predictable but was still effective.
                            2014 point center Blatche was ahead of his time, though people back then hated blatche for dribbling and shooting 3s not realizing that it spaced the floor for our miniature guards, hope kai improves his dribbling skills as the modern nba big also relies on mobility with the ball

Comment

2014 point center Blatche was ahead of his time, though people back then hated blatche for dribbling and shooting 3s not realizing that it spaced the floor for our miniature guards, hope kai improves his dribbling skills as the modern nba big also relies on mobility with the ball
                              2014 World Cup Blatche was one of the top players in the tournament. It's really disappointed he let himself go after the tournament. Put 2014 Blatche on our 2015 FIBA asia silver medal run. We'd have beaten China in the finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jupitersa View Post
                                2014 World Cup Blatche was one of the top players in the tournament. It's really disappointed he let himself go after the tournament. Put 2014 Blatche on our 2015 FIBA asia silver medal run. We'd have beaten China in the finals.
                                if we were in neutral ground, we would have won even with plenty of pba stars missing.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information