No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Round 26 + Makeup Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80 points in 3 quarters without an active Larkin. Just imagine Larkin on his day.

Comment

what a shame performance for Fener.
      There is no defence...

Comment

Is it me or does Micic never have two good games in a row in EL?
        Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
        2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
        Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
          Is it me or does Micic never have two good games in a row in EL?
          Yeah he is either great or horrible. No standards at all, like the German surprise eggs. You never know what you are gonna get.

Comment

This was the last game of Efes which could end in a defeat. For the rest games I dont expect Efes to be defeated anymore in the regular season. There is still one payback game against Real. I want a total humiliation of Real.

Comment

Only Panathinaikos can make Thiemann to shoot 3 times better than Curry...

Comment

Btw, when was the last time when neither Pao or Oly didn't make playoffs?

Comment

Efes is very serious team but they have weak spots too. Kokoskov didn't find them and we lost. It's not problem to lose against Efes but lose with big margin is.

Fener has the hardest schedule in rest rounds, only 3 home games(2 of them are against Barca and Real) and 5 away games.

But, it's not such big problem as something that scare me more then anything. Seems that Kokoskov is back to Ulanovas mode again and that Eddie,Pierre and maybe even Guduric will be sacrificed for reaching noble goal of giving as much as possible minutes to Ulanovas guy. I suppose that Melih will get his minutes too when he comes back.

I could be ok with using Ulanovas as first option in manner that he is the best(post up etc..), but what is purpose of bringing Pierre, Eddie and Guduric then? Why he didn't bring top pg instead of crumpling in the same position several players.

Game against Milano will show the real picture where we are in this moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post
                    Btw, when was the last time when neither Pao or Oly didn't make playoffs?
                    If there were spectators in the matches this season, it would be a pity that these two teams did not exist in the playoffs.
                    I do not feel sorry for them for this season as I think that they will return to the next season by getting stronger.
                    but I'm surprised at this. I expected better management from such established clubs.

Comment

Fener's latest situation is not really good. We saw once again in yesterday's local league match that players continue to decline in form levels. Especially Guduric.
                      Returning from injuries, Bobby and Barthel still haven't found their rhythm.
                      Therefore, I am not hopeful about this week's games.

Comment

Originally posted by mcem17 View Post
                        Fener's latest situation is not really good. We saw once again in yesterday's local league match that players continue to decline in form levels. Especially Guduric.
                        Returning from injuries, Bobby and Barthel still haven't found their rhythm.
                        Therefore, I am not hopeful about this week's games.
                        In the biggest decline is Kokoskov

For instance yesterday game the main ball hog was believe or not Kenan Sipahi. And Kokoskov kept him in the game until last minutes. I just imagine what would happen if Melih wasn't injured

Biberovic did some good things but Kokoskov cut his minutes and I don't see much space for his improvement. Kid will ruin his career in waiting for Melih and Sipahi to retire

BTW I agree that Guduric's decline is the biggest problem. But again, it's Kokoskov's fault, because he must endure his bad minutes and games without giving bigger role to Ulanovas. That was case against Efes.

Comment

Zenit - Berlin match is competitive and beautiful. I hope Berlin wins.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                            In the biggest decline is Kokoskov

For instance yesterday game the main ball hog was believe or not Kenan Sipahi. And Kokoskov kept him in the game until last minutes. I just imagine what would happen if Melih wasn't injured

Biberovic did some good things but Kokoskov cut his minutes and I don't see much space for his improvement. Kid will ruin his career in waiting for Melih and Sipahi to retire

BTW I agree that Guduric's decline is the biggest problem. But again, it's Kokoskov's fault, because he must endure his bad minutes and games without giving bigger role to Ulanovas. That was case against Efes.
                            Who cares about the Turkish league though? I'm all for using scrubs like Sipahi in the league games as long as we make it to the playoffs
                            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

How the fuck is Khimki leading against Madrid? Should I tune in?
                              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Seems like Madrid is in real danger of being left out of the play-offs. Brutal schedule coming up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information