No announcement yet.

Caelum Harris Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Caelum is ranked higher than Jayden Harper from the small sites I see. I dont see Jayden ranked anywhere and I dont know if any D1 teams are on him.
    Last edited by Sikatrix; 02-15-2021, 04:05 PM.

Comment

PROSPECT-CENTRAL: Top 60 Tweet UPDATED: 03/01/20 (1) Jahseem Felton pg/sg / 6'4'' 170 / Charlotte, NC * (2) Mikkel Tyne ...

Caelum - 19
      Jayden - 36

Comment

Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
        Vyctorius Miller is ranked pretty high on multiple lists and is already on 247 sports, does he have a passport yet?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post
          Vyctorius Miller is ranked pretty high on multiple lists and is already on 247 sports, does he have a passport yet?
          Vyc is almost as hard to get as Jalen Green.

Caelum is ranked pretty low compared to them. Hence, we are able to get him.

Jayden, I thought we will get him. But looks like he doesnt have a passport

Comment

Ive read here before that Vyctorious' family doesnt reply to SBP. I assume USA basketball is all over VJ and if he decides to go with them, 0% chance Ill blame the kid.

Anyway its his older brother, King, who is probably ineligible, that has a PH flag on his IG so maybe we see him here sooner or later.

EDIT: https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...as-U16/page114

hopefully things have changed in the interim

Comment

Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
              Ive read here before that Vyctorious' family doesnt reply to SBP. I assume USA basketball is all over VJ and if he decides to go with them, 0% chance Ill blame the kid.

Anyway its his older brother, King, who is probably ineligible, that has a PH flag on his IG so maybe we see him here sooner or later.

EDIT: https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...as-U16/page114

hopefully things have changed in the interim
              Yup. Vyc is the hardest to get.

Caelum is the easiest since he is interested.

Jayden is 50-50 cause of EWP, but we don't know if he already got passport. He is 16 already.

Luke is born here. Automatic eligible

Comment

any chance we could still get Jayden? hopefully we get to see more tall and very skilled kids in the near future.
                "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                  any chance we could still get Jayden? hopefully we get to see more tall and very skilled kids in the near future.
                  He is already 16.

I dont know if he got a passport before 16.

Comment

I wonder what the secret is? hahaha

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
                      I wonder what the secret is? hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWRKHOTAWMk
                      Might be some kind of vitamin.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post

I’m curious what his wingspan is, I wouldn’t call him bouncy. I feel he doesn’t really explode off the floor or anything but he has those really long arms since he looks like he barely has to jump to dunk.
                        could be a future kelly williams type of player for gilas which is not bad.
                        Ako ang may pinakamalakas na confidence!

Comment

Originally posted by Thegloryball View Post
                          could be a future kelly williams type of player for gilas which is not bad.
                          Taller Kelly Williams Will be Nice.

Though I hope he will be a better shooter than Kelly

Comment

Taller Kelly Williams Will be Nice.

Though I hope he will be a better shooter than Kelly
                            How about a 6'9 Hachimura with a more consistent consistent outside shot,that would be awesome.
                            "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Jackson led the Red Hawks with 23 points, Trevor Chatman added 14 and Caelum Harris had 13. Riverdale was led by Bass with 13, Seed Coleman with 12 and McDaniel with 10.

Stewarts Creek's girls took a season sweep over Riverdale on Friday night on the road with a 48-44 victory to close out the regular season.However, Riverdale nevertheless finished second in District 7-AAA, and is assured a spot in the Region 4-AAA tournament as the No. 2 seed with an 11-3 record (16-3 overall).Turnovers and rebounding did in the Lady Warriors […]

Comment

Caelum Harris (Stewart Creek, TN) Harris is 6’6 ”and is a rebounding four-man who can take his man off the high-post dribble. Goes over the ground well and finishes over the rim with force.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information