Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for someone living in Turkey to help me buy Anadolu Efes jersey

Hello Turkish basketball friends,
    besides fantasy collecting basketball jerseys is my other hobby and I've wanted to buy Shane Larkin Anadolu Efes jersey for a while.
    Recently I found out that they only sell them at Anadolu Efes official manufacturer's online store (www.bilcee.com). Though unfortunately they don't ship out of Turkey.
    Thus I'm looking for someone living in Istanbul (or anywhere in Turkey actually as they ship nationwide) who would be kind to assist me with purchase. I would like to buy Larkin and maybe Simon. I'd send all the info to interested party. And I'd add extra $$ for one who would help me with this, of course.
    Please inbox me.
    Thank you.

Admins feel free to move thread elsewhere if necessary. Thank you.
    NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
    Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
    If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Bump.
    Anyone?
    NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
    Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
    If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

Sorry, I don't live in Turkey.
      I assume it is very difficult for the friends who live in Turkey, you know covid...

Comment

Hey mate. I would like to help you. I've sent p.m. about it but not sure it was sent or not because there was en error at first.
        The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information