Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YugoSanchez View Post
    My guess who is not making the cut after last night's game:
    Moneke, Gbinije, Oni or Okpala and probably Nwora who is still with the Bucks.
    Is this team breaking the rules? Their team seems to be almost all Americans with Nigerian descent but that means they would have to have passports before 16.

Comment

Originally posted by sime0n View Post
      Is this team breaking the rules? Their team seems to be almost all Americans with Nigerian descent but that means they would have to have passports before 16.
      They all do hold both passports since their birth except for Achiuwa, Agada and Moneke, who are either only Nigerian or do have Canadian or Australian passports to that Nigerian one.

Comment

Originally posted by sime0n View Post
        Maybe this is just my experience but I've never met a nigerian who didn't have one as soon as they were able.

Comment

Originally posted by YugoSanchez View Post
          My guess who is not making the cut after last night's game:
          Moneke, Gbinije, Oni or Okpala and probably Nwora who is still with the Bucks.
          Nwora is 100% making the team. His Dad is the lead assistant and he was one of their best players in 19.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information