Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague Regular Season: Week 24

04 Feb 2021

20:00 Zalgiris Kaunas - Crvena zvezda (postponed)
    21:05 Maccabi Tel Aviv - Khimki M. (postponed)
    22:00 Barcelona - Anadolu Efes
    22:00 Valencia - CSKA Moscow

05 Feb 2021

19:45 Fenerbahce - Zenit
    21:00 Olympiacos - Panathinaikos
    21:30 Bayern - Alba Berlin
    21:45 Asvel - Olimpia Milano
    22:00 Real Madrid - Baskonia

So what is situation in Zvezda that game had to be postponed? At first only 2 players were announced to be positive. More cases after another testing or the rest had to go on quarantine?

Comment

There are informations about 4 COVID cases in zvezda (2 players, 2 coaching staff). No names.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
        There are informations about 4 COVID cases in zvezda. No names.
        Yeah, mate, read about it in your media yesterday, 2 players and 2 staff members, but wondering why the game had to be suspended? The rest is on quarantine or some new info appeared? A bit too lazy to check your media again

Comment

As far as I understand there will be re-test procedures. But EL canceled game (EL medicine staff) made the decision for postponement.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
            As far as I understand there will be re-test procedures. But EL canceled game (EL medicine staff) made the decision for postponement.
            Ok, so it makes things a bit more clear then, probably no time for all that procedures, then flight and etc. Thnx

Comment

Zalgiris Kaunas - Crvena zvezda (postponed) 60-40 if they were to play.
              Maccabi Tel Aviv - Khimki M. (postponed) 80-20 if they were to play....Will repick these postponed games right before they play them in case injuries change the situation by then.....
              Barcelona - Anadolu Efes 51-49
              Valencia - CSKA Moscow 51-49

05 Feb 2021

Fenerbahce - Zenit 52-48
              Olympiacos - Panathinaikos 55-45
              Bayern - Alba Berlin 52-48
              Asvel - Olimpia Milano 45-55
              Real Madrid - Baskonia 51-49

125-79 for the year....Was 0-5 Friday..Probably my worst day since i started doing this.....

Comment

Barca is huge favorite against Efes without Larkin. With him it could be closer but still Barca is favorite.
                CSKA with James is always favorite against team where Williams is one of main players.
                Fenerbahce with Guduric is favorite against Zenit, even without him we could win but only if Eddie take bigger role and not Ulanovas or Melih.
                Oly should win now when Nedovic is injured
                Bayern is big favorite, especially after Lucic and DJedovic come back.
                Milano should win but with Asvel you never know
                Real will win against Baskonia, though I hope they won't

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                  Barca is huge favorite against Efes without Larkin. With him it could be closer but still Barca is favorite.
                  CSKA with James is always favorite against team where Williams is one of main players.
                  Fenerbahce with Guduric is favorite against Zenit, even without him we could win but only if Eddie take bigger role and not Ulanovas or Melih.
                  Oly should win now when Nedovic is injured
                  Bayern is big favorite, especially after Lucic and DJedovic come back.
                  Milano should win but with Asvel you never know
                  Real will win against Baskonia, though I hope they won't
                  If it's confirmed that Larkin is out i'll change the percentages on my pick.......The full injury report for all teams should be up on the official site pretty soon.....

Comment

This first half of Barca - Efes was really fun to watch.

Comment

More free basketball.
                      Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                      2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                      Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

and right on cue, despite naughty Mikey's 37 point lone effort, the reds still succumb to spanish inquisition...

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
                          and right on cue, despite naughty Mikey's 37 point lone effort, the reds still succumb to spanish inquisition...
                          CSKA lost 2 double OTs this year. And twice Mine missed for the win. He took 27 shots. Mike Shved

Comment

What a game in Valencia but idc.

Efes won a very important game and although Larkin made two steps back physically and every barca matchup blocked his strong left side he made very crucial shots. You cant beat Efes with 3 playmaker on the court by taking out one guy. Micic played a great first half, Moerman was very crucial in rebounding and Sanli, this goofy guy knew exactly where to stay and his knew also the only chance making points was to dunk the ball near the rim. He also defended Davis very well. I promise i wont hate on him anymore if he plays aggressively like this.

Nevertheless, Efes needs another big. Dunstons decline is a huge problem and you cant trust Sanli or Pleiss either. I liked the way Efes played and how focussed they were as a team. I didnt expect a win in Barcelona, its an extra win but Efes needs at least 10 wins of the last 12 games. Its the strongest team of EL with Barcelona.

Comment

Tomorrow a win of Fener and everything will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information