MTA - Real 51-49
    Asvel - Valencia 49-51
    Milan - Munich 52-48
    CSKA - Fener 55-45
    Red - Star - Barcelona 45-55
    Zalgiris - Oly 51-49
    Baskonia - Berlin 51-49

109-67 for the season
    Last edited by Gman365; 01-21-2021, 05:40 PM.

I hope at least some of you watches this shameful robbery of zvezda in Madrid! I haven't seen such thing long ago. We are destroyed by Christodolou.

Comment

I cannot be happy after what I've seen tonight. Disgusting. I would give this victory to them if I could if they need it that badly.

I have no words for what Christdolou did in the last quarter. I hope he has a mirror at home to look in.

Comment

Strange unsportsmanlike foul on Rudy because there was no any clear intention from Lazic.

Deserved win for Zvezda imo

Comment

They should have fed more Tavares and I should have cashed in his over 11.5 points since halftime.

Jesus Christ he had 6 in the first quarter and only scored 3 in the rest of the game. A total of 6 attempts in 32 minutes, fml.
          1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Strange that two CZ pg combined just one assist. I expected more from Colom. He even lost some balls in crutial moments, but to be honest referees allowed Real to play according to rugby rules

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
              Strange that two CZ pg combined just one assist. I expected more from Colom. He even lost some balls in crutial moments, but to be honest referees allowed Real to play according to rugby rules
              I must say again, Walden has nothing with PG position. His creativity is on similar level like Lazic's for example. He is playing PG because Radonjic does not account on Langston Hall and Zvezda is on the market for another PG.

It's a miracle how we are competitive with two guards. Loyd just started with training after one month.

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                They should have fed more Tavares and I should have cashed in his over 11.5 points since halftime.

Jesus Christ he had 6 in the first quarter and only scored 3 in the rest of the game. A total of 6 attempts in 32 minutes, fml.
                That's typicall stuff for Tavares, you can never guess if he will end with some 4pts and few attempts or will have some 18pts. It's much safer to go with his rebounds, even tho bookies are already setting the line higher and higher

Comment

Sloukas never afraid of the big moment...That was a huge shot...

Comment

The main question is.. why Hayes didn't foul Sloukas before taking a shot? Parker's reaction in the background says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                      The main question is.. why Hayes didn't foul Sloukas before taking a shot? Parker's reaction in the background says it all.
                      Makes sense.....Couldn't of been upset over the switch , didn't look like they had much choice...

Just don't foul in the act of shooting

Comment

I'm actually starting to believe that Zenit will win euroleague this season

Comment

I'm impressed by Zenit. What a machine.

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
                            I'm actually starting to believe that Zenit will win euroleague this season
                            Very impressive. Number 1 defense in Euroleague stifling Efes and no issues scoring this game.
                            Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                            2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                            Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

The problem is that we cant open up the floor. Efes couldnt make like 100 open shots and Larkin is not in shape at all. He should have destroyed slow legged Gudaitis by now but Zenit defends well I have to admit.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information