Euroleague Regular Season: Week-19-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
    I guess Kurtinaitis did great job, for his wallet. That makes him even more pathetic. Sad story all in all.
    They all did that good job for their wallets - the Management, Kurtinaitis, Shved, all other players who are paid very good money, but who suddenly forgot about sports pride (maybe with some exclusions of those players who wanted to win, but had little chance to play). Sad story indeed(((
    But in the bottom there is the management which allowed everybody to behave like this.
    Good coach willing to improve the situation would be immediately fired. And we saw it several times/

Comment

Originally posted by iraz View Post
      They all did that good job for their wallets - the Management, Kurtinaitis, Shved, all other players who are paid very good money, but who suddenly forgot about sports pride (maybe with some exclusions of those players who wanted to win, but had little chance to play). Sad story indeed(((
      But in the bottom there is the management which allowed everybody to behave like this.
      Good coach willing to improve the situation would be immediately fired. And we saw it several times/
      Why would anyone want to play like that? Is management playing bets or what? I don't believe anyone is ok with how things look. Not even management and Shved. Nobody wants to be embarrassed every week.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
        Did you watch how they're defending pick&roll? I doubt that is on management or on Shved. Or how were they yesterday doubling almost everyone with a ball and leaving paint totally open. I agree Shved is a problem, but Khimki is playing like you would take bunch of kids from the street. Coach should at least try to do something or he could resign. I see, he finally did.
        You are right about their pick n roll defense....Both defenders usually pay close attention to the ball handler and leave the paint wide open for the roll man to just punish them......And when they do make a rotation to defend the roll man they're softer than a marshmallow (especially Shved)...Kept happening game after game without ever truly fixing it....

I got fooled by what they had on paper and gave them too much credit in the preseason rankings....I gotta take the heat for that one...Lol........They need a complete culture change...They should get Zeljko to go in there and clean this mess up ...No more inmates running the asylum...He would peel the paint off the walls at halftime if his team played that soft......I didn't follow the Euroleague when he was at Pana but it seemed as though he had a really good mix of players from Greece and imports , and they won championships......For it to work you have to give him the power to do it his way though.....

Comment

Lol lol Papagiannis hahahahaha

Comment

Düverioglu really gives me cancer every time when I watch him. Get him off the court he is getting on my nerves and I am not even a FB fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
              Düverioglu really gives me cancer every time when I watch him. Get him off the court he is getting on my nerves and I am not even a FB fan.
              He's our bang for bucks guy. With Barthel out he's extremely valuable.

Ita great to see guys who can't create with the ball for themselves (Eddie, Ulanovas except for low post) instantly start to play better as soon as we play something resembling a plan.
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

It's also nice to see Kokoskov starting to employ some NBA traditions, like scoring 30 in a quarter /s
                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Lol how Melih expects a pass between two defenders from Hamilton. They use him in a horrific way that makes him look like shit.

Comment

3 Euroleague games at the same time - that's quite a crappy scheduling decision if I could throw my 2 cents here...

Comment

• Perez started very impressive. The 150k buyout was definitely worth it.

Comment

• Well, CSKA finally has the best homecourt in the competition.

Comment

• Papagiannis might be the MIP of EL this season. Great speed for his height but he still needs to learn about positioning.

Comment

• Kattash has a face expression as if he is about to shoot someone on the court.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                              Kattash has a face expression as if he is about to shoot someone on the court.
                              Pao has an inadequate roster. I think firing Vovoras was not entirely deserved, and if they don't address the issue of roster quality, I don't see Katash enabling a miracle in the long term.
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                                Pao has an inadequate roster. I think firing Vovoras was not entirely deserved, and if they don't address the issue of roster quality, I don't see Katash enabling a miracle in the long term.
                                Yeah totally agree with you. I liked what Vovoras made out of this roster and it was a surprise for me too but they lost to lavrio in the Greek league by blowing up a 18 points lead. I suppose it was too much for Alvertis

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information