2021 NBA Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
    31 old Blake Griffin (2019 all star player)
    28 old Andre Drummond (2018 all star player)
    35 old Lamarcus Aldridge (2019 all star player)

their teams wants to trade them and cant get nothing in return and most likely in all 3 cases team will have to buy them out.

Which one from 3 former all stars is better player today for minimum contract?
    Not exactly a fan of any of those three, definately not with their contracts on top of it.
    Even a year or two ago, It would be Aldridge, no questions asked, but he is getting old. But that could be from a personal stand point, on PF i like players that can do more stuff off-ball, unless we are talking some superb offensive prodigy which none of the players above is.
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

LBJ is really an amazing player to watch.Still Nets play never disappoint the people who want to enjoy the true game essence. I just collects some facts on another interesting topic about Top tallest NBA Players

Comment

2020/2021 rebounds per game

1.C.Capela 14,2reb (Switzerland)
        2.R.Gobert 13,4reb (France)
        3.J.Valanciunas 12,3reb (Lithuania)
        4.G.Antetokounmpo 11,7reb (Greece)
        5.N.Vucevic 11,7reb (Montenegro)
        6.E.Kanter 11,6reb (Turkey)
        7.J.Embiid 11,5reb (Cameroon)
        8.N.Jokic 11,3reb (Serbia)
        9.D.Sabonis 11,2reb (Lithuania)
        10.D.Ayton 11reb (Usa)

european bigs is dominating inside in nba small ball era.

Comment

10.D.Ayton 11reb (Usa)

european bigs is dominating inside in nba small ball era.
          And even Ayton is from Bahamas, he played for their national team few years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
            And even Ayton is from Bahamas, he played for their national team few years ago
            You are right even he is Bahamian.

So after rechecking best Usa rebounders are J.Randle,J.Allen,R.Westbrook, Plumlee and Adebayo.

For Olympics Usa should bring Adebayo or A.Davis or they can have problems defending those european best bigs.

Comment

"Bigs" has being traditionally the weak spot for American players in the NBA... One can count the exceptions in less than 10 fingers in the league's history... Karim, Shaq, Patric, Robinson, now Anthony maybe a few more... not really that many... and then the Gasol bros, Radja, Divac, Sabonis, Vooch and Val now, Gobert, Giannis and even more... the list is surely much longer if one counts the overseas players which have proved to have made an impact in the league...

Comment

You are right even he is Bahamian.

So after rechecking best Usa rebounders are J.Randle,J.Allen,R.Westbrook, Plumlee and Adebayo.

For Olympics Usa should bring Adebayo or A.Davis or they can have problems defending those european best bigs.
                I don't think rebounding has ever been an issue for US teams - they are alwways head and shoulders above other FIBA teams athletically, so grabbing those boards has never been as issue for them. It's the lack of spacing on the court and shooting woes that killed them in recent years

Comment

10.D.Ayton 11reb (Usa)

european bigs are dominating inside in nba small ball era.
                  Among top 10 NCAA rebounders in 15/16 3 were Lithuanians and one born in Ukraine. Also 2 Nigerians and Australian http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...6/seasontype/2
                  The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

It's a pity Nets didn't sign all 4 washed up former all star bigs that bad teams bought them out because they become unplayable in today's game.

I would love Nets office would have team up Harden with Griffin,Aldridge,Jordan + Drummond and Cousins if beard would manage to win regular season games with them in 2021 we should give Harden MVP right now

Comment

It's a pity Nets didn't sign all 4 washed up former all star bigs that bad teams bought them out because they become unplayable in today's game.

I would love Nets office would have team up Harden with Griffin,Aldridge,Jordan + Drummond and Cousins if beard would manage to win regular season games with them in 2021 we should give Harden MVP right now
                      It seems to me that you ignore the rules of the CBA under which all NBA teams are obliged to act... The NETs couldn't sign any free agent and cannot sign one in the future either... They are what we call "hard capped" and therefore can only renew the contracts of their own players, draft picks and only make trades provided that the salaries incoming are less than the outgoing ones... that's it, nothing else. The only contenders that are allowed to sign free agents are the Bucks and the Heat... nobody else.

Comment

What's your guys take on Anthony Edwards? For me all this hype isn't really understandable and I cannot see Anthony ever being the major set piece of a 4-5 years plan of a team.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                          What's your guys take on Anthony Edwards? For me all this hype isn't really understandable and I cannot see Anthony ever being the major set piece of a 4-5 years plan of a team.
                          He is gonna be a good player and even impactful to the Wolves game, but my sense is the he will never prove to be as impactful as SGA for the Thunder or Donte Divincenzo for the Bucks... Let alone Mitchell for the Jazz or Young for the Hawks...

Comment

Edwards is in Minnesota not WDC. You mean Avdija maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                              Edwards is in Minnesota not WDC. You mean Avdija maybe?
                              No... Just a typo, meant to type the Wolves instead and typed Wizards (the only two starting with W) by mistake...

Comment

Originally posted by Buckalis View Post
                                No... Just a typo, meant to type the Wolves instead and typed Wizards by mistake...
                                Ok! Yes, I agree. I see him having way less impact than LaVine with whom he is compared quite often. To me the better comparison is maybe ex Wolves Wiggins. Edwards is pure physicality. But that's it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information