2021 NBA Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
    Ok! Yes, I agree. I see him having way less impact than LaVine with whom he is compared quite often. To me the better comparison is maybe ex Wolves Wiggins. Edwards is pure physicality. But that's it.
    You can never know with rookies, Yours (and mine in co-line) are only predictions, but usually the most impactful choices are made from the mid of the 1st round selection during the draft night (Giannis, Divincenzo, Hatchimura only some examples) and sometimes even from the 2nd round... IMO it has a lot to do with how much coaching to help a rookie advance a team has capability of... The Wolves don't seem to be the best on the matter.

Comment

What's your guys take on Anthony Edwards? For me all this hype isn't really understandable and I cannot see Anthony ever being the major set piece of a 4-5 years plan of a team.
      I also see Andrew Wiggins in him.

Comment

wow nice

Comment

Any thoughts about waiving of Mo Wagner? I always had impression that he will make his way through the league. Comes a little surprising to me.

Comment

The Bucks start to look pretty scary for the opponents...

Comment

Why specifically, Buckalis?

You watch every game, I just see highlights so I ask without negative attitude, just to get your impression. I watched them yesterday and they looked awful in 2nd half. Much better in 1st, though. But I couldn't see anything that will make Nets shaking with fear.

Comment

Who is a better player? Domas Sabonis or Porzingis? I know that when Porzingis is at his best he exceeds Sabonis cause he can just kill you with the shooting and he can provide more D when he's in the mood. But on a daily basis, with all Porzingis ups and downs...
                LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                Buzelis, Lelevicius
                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Porzingis but what does it bring you when Domantas plays better and most importantly more constant.

Comment

Why specifically, Buckalis?

You watch every game, I just see highlights so I ask without negative attitude, just to get your impression. I watched them yesterday and they looked awful in 2nd half. Much better in 1st, though. But I couldn't see anything that will make Nets shaking with fear.
                    The Bucks starting five is level with the Nets or the Lakers, provided that all teams are healthy of course... What the Bucks luck from the other two top teams is the help coming from the bench... In the later games the Bucks bench has been significantly improved and then up to an unexpected level. In the latest game against the Sixers, the Bucks bench scored a new record in the team's history, matching the previous one which was standing from.... 1985!

In any case, with Embiid or not, it isn't simple to outscore the Sixers by.... 40!

Comment

I believe in God; God watches over all of us and helps us by giving us signs. Once I came across an advertisement for an upcoming NBA game. After watching the ad, three hours later I met a famous basketball player. I realized this was a sign; I went to this site http://americanodds.com and bet on a random team winning. I do not know the NBA, so I chose it at random. After the game, I saw that my balance is enormous. It turns out my random bet won, and I earned a few hundred dollars. Thanks to the god who gave me the signs from above, I got a little richer.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information