No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

european James Harden drags his team to a win again...
    I wonder how much longer this guy will be this massively underpaid before some rich team buys out his laughable contract...

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
      What a game
      Grigonis game winner

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
        european james harden drags his team to a win again...:d
        i wonder how much longer this guy will be this massively underpaid before some rich team buys out his laughable contract...
        salty ahahahaha

Comment

De Colo assisting, Vesely scoring and Melih attacking the basket. Fener are back.

Comment

Veselys fast legs was venomous to Olys mono p&r game. Olys defense was cotton soft

Comment

Millions of basketball fans have the same question in their minds: Is Oly that bad or Fener improving?

Jokes aside, Vesely and De Colo carried today. We all know his deficiencies but Vesely scoring efficiently and distributing the ball is crucial for this team.

Also, Pierre. Such an amazing player, excellent motor and good decision-making you wouldn't expect from such a cheap player.
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                De Colo assisting, Vesely scoring and Melih attacking the basket. Fener are back.
                Fener isnt back. Problems remain

Comment

In case someone missed the end of Bayern - Zalgiris game:

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                    In case someone missed the end of Bayern - Zalgiris game:
                    https://youtu.be/kRc4q_5c5Ig?t=162
                    Thanks for this. Was watching the Fener Oly game. Pretty clutch finish from Grigonis.

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                      Millions of basketball fans have the same question in their minds: Is Oly that bad or Fener improving?

Jokes aside, Vesely and De Colo carried today. We all know his deficiencies but Vesely scoring efficiently and distributing the ball is crucial for this team.

Also, Pierre. Such an amazing player, excellent motor and good decision-making you wouldn't expect from such a cheap player.
                      Oly played really bad but I didn't see anything good from Fener. If Vesely going 8/8 with 5 assists is 'crucial' for Fener, then good luck.

We started putting effort defensively in the 4th quarter but we didn't deserve to win this anyway, there was no offence when shots were not falling.

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                        Oly played really bad but I didn't see anything good from Fener. If Vesely going 8/8 with 5 assists is 'crucial' for Fener, then good luck.

We started putting effort defensively in the 4th quarter but we didn't deserve to win this anyway, there was no offence when shots were not falling.
                        Yeah personally I won't buy that Fener improved after one game, especially against an Oly with very stupid defensive mistakes

Btw I was talking about Vesely playing in this style. I know he won't frequently have such a statline
                        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                          I didn't watch last Fener game after first 2 minutes.
                          If Kokoskov continues with Ulanovas-Melih madness and using De Colo as pg, nothing good we can expect from tomorrow game too. It's good Westerman is out

Regarding current combinations involving Barca, Fener and Zalgiris I would ask Zalgirs friends who defend Ulanovas, would they accept to give Grigonis for him? Ulanovas is more paid then him for sure.
                          Grigonis is the team leader all the years he plays in Zalgiris, when only last year Grigonis got injured Zalgiris fell into a huge pit. Grigonis is the creator. Ulanov is very efficient and useful but a specific player that the coach needs to be able to use, I think we could really change to N.Hayes or P.Garino.

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post

What happened to Sloukas? Didn't watch the game, but noticed that he didn't play in 4th qtr, any injury or coach decision? It was the first time I had him in local fantasy game team and I'm kinda angry now

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                              What happened to Sloukas? Didn't watch the game, but noticed that he didn't play in 4th qtr, any injury or coach decision? It was the first time I had him in local fantasy game team and I'm kinda angry now
                              Coach decision.

Comment

MVP of the week Shane Larkin, in direct duel against Mirotic.

Killer Bob will be delighted

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information