Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAAP Season 84

No champs for UAAP season 83 as the season was cancelled

technically ADMU is the defending champs.
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Staying:
    Javi

Leaving:
    Jerrick

From Coach Allan Gregorio:
    Expecting big names in the PBA draft.... ����

Lets see what teams look like next year. Exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
      Staying:
      Javi

Leaving:
      Jerrick

From Coach Allan Gregorio:
      Expecting big names in the PBA draft.... ����

Lets see what teams look like next year. Exciting.
      I hope Balti, Oftana ( of NCAA ), JGDL, Paras, Bulanadi ( of NCAA ) will join the draft.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yogaflame View Post
        I hope Balti, Oftana ( of NCAA ), JGDL, Paras, Bulanadi ( of NCAA ) will join the draft.
        I think you mean Oftana. Bulanadi already drafted

Comment

Originally posted by yogaflame View Post
          i rather see kobe, 1gdl play abroad than joining the draft..

sigpic

Comment

Here's the senior situation in UP: Webb, Murrell, Gob, Kobe, Ricci, are in their last year, and the first three I mentioned turn 25 next year. However, the latter two have a better chance of getting picked by a pro team (hopefully abroad).

What's the senior situation in the other schools? I'm from UP, so I only know about the situation in UP.

Comment

Originally posted by IPC View Post
              Here's the senior situation in UP: Webb, Murrell, Gob, Kobe, Ricci, are in their last year, and the first three I mentioned turn 25 next year. However, the latter two have a better chance of getting picked by a pro team (hopefully abroad).

What's the senior situation in the other schools? I'm from UP, so I only know about the situation in UP.
              Dave and ramos will be 1 and done next season. Navarro will go pro.

Tuffin might go pro as well

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                Dave and ramos will be 1 and done next season. Navarro will go pro.

Tuffin might go pro as well
                All of the those you mentioned are good enough to go pro, actually. Question is where.

Comment

Saw this in pinoyexchange for up maroons. Looks like a serious s84 team against ateneo.

Centers = Diouf, Kirkness
                  Forwards = Tamayo, Eusebio, Miguel Tan, Paras
                  SGs= Javi, Calimag, Cabahug, Spencer
                  Point guards = Cagulangan, Abadiano, Alonso Tan, 1gdl

Comment

Originally posted by ccharmed View Post
                    Saw this in pinoyexchange for up maroons. Looks like a serious s84 team against ateneo.

Centers = Diouf, Kirkness
                    Forwards = Tamayo, Eusebio, Miguel Tan, Paras
                    SGs= Javi, Calimag, Cabahug, Spencer
                    Point guards = Cagulangan, Abadiano, Alonso Tan, 1gdl
                    What's missing is a good tactician and a development system. Aasa na lang tayo sa sariling sikap ng players nito. Hope Benjie and Magsanoc can fix that.

Hope the guys learn from the GDL brothers. They worked hard, and looks like it paid off in the window, especially for Javi. Granted it was against Thailand, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by IPC View Post
                      What's missing is a good tactician and a development system. Aasa na lang tayo sa sariling sikap ng players nito. Hope Benjie and Magsanoc can fix that.

Hope the guys learn from the GDL brothers. They worked hard, and looks like it paid off in the window, especially for Javi. Granted it was against Thailand, but still.
                      This hypothetical s84 team can beat the indonesian and thai nts. If they practice serious plays like the ones ran by ateneo. Good size, athleticism and scoring sock. Coaches na lang problema nito.

Comment

Originally posted by robert0326
                        Hire coach richard del rosario as head coach.. he's now no.1 assistant of tim cone of ginebra.. they take jdv as assistant.. maybe cone's system can beat Baldwin.. as the result of pba finals.. cone beat Baldwin's no.1 disciple..
                        Richard del Rosario has run Cone's system pretty well. He's Ginebra's offensive coordinator, while Freddie Abuda is in charge of the defense. And JDV as assistant, that will be nice. He can also teach Tamayo how to play like a wing, even point forward (and Tamayo's already a decent passer). Another mentor in addition to Cabagnot.

As for TNT, they barely ran the system in the Finals once Parks went down. Ateneo runs it better.

Comment

This hypothetical s84 team can beat the indonesian and thai nts. If they practice serious plays like the ones ran by ateneo. Good size, athleticism and scoring sock. Coaches na lang problema nito.
                          How Tamayo and Miguel Tan develop will be interesting. Good thing Tab sees potential in Tamayo as a wing. Hope he can say the same for Miguel Tan. And they better work the same as Javi if they wanna play from the perimeter full-time. A good thing for them, though, is that Perasol allows his 4-men to play like wings from the perimeter, kind of like Javi. Hopefully Tamayo has the opportunity to play 4.

And Cabahug at the off-guard, really. Hope that's legit. He should add mobility while maintaining enough strength to be a "bulldozer." Good thing he can shoot.

Comment

Up also has cj cansino ex ust. I think the maroons correctly understood that, if you want to dethrone ateneo, forming your own national team is the most obvious route.

Comment

Up also has cj cansino ex ust. I think the maroons correctly understood that, if you want to dethrone ateneo, forming your own national team is the most obvious route.
                              Thing is, that's not enough to dethrone Ateneo. UP was more talented than Ateneo in their past 6 matchups, but they got blown out. Every. Single. Time. They need a good system on both ends.

However, I'd say, it's a good thing that UP is sort of a second farm team for Gilas, and would lend their players. Sayang naman ang talent kung hindi ipapahiram for Gilas.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information