Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
    UAAP Mythical Team: https://tbti.me/s22fcj

They say it's positionless, so it's all forwards. Lucero, Tamayo, Baltazar, Phillips, Kouame.
    I dont know why they changed it. Tamayo and Philips wouldve been replaced by the top guards.

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
      UAAP Mythical Team: https://tbti.me/s22fcj

They say it's positionless, so it's all forwards. Lucero, Tamayo, Baltazar, Phillips, Kouame.
      Sounds like more of a top 5 list of best Gilas prospective bigs LOL
      Seriously though assuming all are eligible, I doubt any PBA big for future 2023 beyond can break into that top 5

Comment

• And it's cool to realize that just a decade or less ago...all five would be playing old-school center style.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
          Sounds like more of a top 5 list of best Gilas prospective bigs LOL
          Seriously though assuming all are eligible, I doubt any PBA big for future 2023 beyond can break into that top 5
          Are Lucero and Phillips eligible?

Comment

• Originally posted by monsoonxvi View Post
            And it's cool to realize that just a decade or less ago...all five would be playing old-school center style.
            Did Rico maierhoffer do traditional center at la salle? I dont think so...although aminado tayo na the post up game of Norman Black's Ateneo was the standard a decade ago..Pero up to now Kouame is a traditional center..(he just shoot threes when open)
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrenzo View Post
              Are Lucero and Phillips eligible?
              No not yet at least

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                Did Rico maierhoffer do traditional center at la salle? I dont think so...although aminado tayo na the post up game of Norman Black's Ateneo was the standard a decade ago..Pero up to now Kouame is a traditional center..(he just shoot threes when open)
                He played 4 and situational 5 when they go small. 3-4 in the pba but never learned to shoot

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
                  He played 4 and situational 5 when they go small. 3-4 in the pba but never learned to shoot
                  Yup didnt even try.. Was a content guy all his career.(definitely got a lot of money early his career).He was a key factor on purefoods franchise pre tim cone(a roy at that) and was able to go around all smc teams up until the Junmar, Japhet and Gregs came along and become irrelevant..

Comment

• Both teams playing physical defense right away. Tamayo with great showing so far.

Comment

• UP's offense suddenly got tentative if Ange is on the floor.

Ateneo's also taking advantage of Diouf's absence (2 fouls leading to only 5 minutes of game time.

Comment

• organized chaos

Comment

• imagine this team with Kevin quiambao..

Comment

• Carl Tamayo!!! The Gilas' 4 and 5 position are secure for another 12-15 years courtesy of Carl Tamayo and Kai Sotto..

Comment

• effing mental lapse on that inbound pass

Comment

• Ricci the hell? hero ball with time running out and UP down by 4!, all that dribbling and eurostep cost them valuable time

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information