Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gusty View Post
    I see you left Balti out of your list ��
    I personally think balty needs to experience a year of being a wing player first before joining the pros. since he is now converted to a wing. and Lasalle has good crop of big men in their lineup like the Philip guy, the FSA and Quiambao. not quite sure who are the others.

Comment

• Perasol out.

The report has been denied by the school and the team’s management. Bo Perasol will no longer be the one calling the shots for University of the Philippines’ Men’s Basketball Team. This as the 49-year-old mentor was not renewed by the school last June 10 along with the entire coaching staff of the team, according […]

Comment

• Good news for UP and Tamayo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Apollo View Post
          Finally, he's moving to a managerial position, where I think he'll do a far better job than he did as coach. He's far better at recruitment than coaching.

Win-win for UP and Perasol. Hopefully, UP gets Monteverde. May Tamayo, Abadiano, at Fortea naman. Hehehehehehe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apollo View Post
            I saw a post from Naveen Ganglani. Perasol's still the head coach, as per the team manager. He's just mourning the loss of his mother.

Comment

• Yikes. I wonder how Tiebreaker and Spin got to publish their stories without confirming it with their sources.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNatural7 View Post
                Pucha si Lina pa nga pala HAHAHA. Typically, a team picks a 16-man squad.

PG - Dowd, Cagulangan, Abadiano
                SG - Ricci, Cansino, Spencer
                SF - Javi, Calimag
                PF - Kobe, Tamayo, Webb
                C - Diouf, Lina, Kirkness

The last 2 slots could be any combination of the Tan from Xavier for size, Eusebio, Cabahug, or Jordi. I'd prefer Jordi and whoever's best from the 3 I mentioned. Jordi for his shooting, length, and potential. Ang hirap ng hatian ng minutes dito.

Will Torres and Torculas be eligible for 84?
                So remove, Javi, Jordi, and Kobe, and then add Fortea and Cyril Gonzales.

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
                  So remove, Javi, Jordi, and Kobe, and then add Fortea and Cyril Gonzales.
                  I think we should remove Ricci as well. There is no way he will play another UAAP season because of his commitments and offers.

Comment

• You shouldnt take kobe and ricci out yet unless they signed by pro teams
                    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

UST quietly rebuilding. Apart from Jordi, they've recruited some other talents.

6'1" PG LA Cansinillo: https://varsitarian.net/sports/baske...y-joins-tigers
                      6'4 SG/SF Royce Mantua: https://varsitarian.net/sports/baske...ussie-swingman
                      5'8" PG Kean Baclaan: https://tiebreakertimes.com.ph/tbt/d...-to-ust/210926
                      6'2" PG Nicael Cabanero: https://varsitarian.net/sports/baske...growing-tigers
                      UST got more additions:

6'5" F Luis Gandalla
                      6'4" SG Dave Maghirang (has a 6'9" wingspan)
                      Zane Jalbuena
                      Soysoy Escobido
                      Brix Reyno
                      Arjay Pantaleon

Comment

UST got more additions:

6'5" F Luis Gandalla
                        Zane Jalbuena
                        Soysoy Escobido
                        Brix Reyno
                        Arjay Pantaleon
                        I like how UST is always ranked low in the preseason, yet overachieves and ends up deep in the postseason. excellent ayo program they have right now, I expect them to be in the F4 every year despite the exodus of players. That Fontanilla kid is a player to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by crenshaw View Post
                          I like how UST is always ranked low in the preseason, yet overachieves and ends up deep in the postseason. excellent ayo program they have right now, I expect them to be in the F4 every year despite the exodus of players. That Fontanilla kid is a player to watch.
                          Hopefully they include more shots inside the arc. Living and dying by the 3 is not a healthy strategy.

Comment

Hopefully they include more shots inside the arc. Living and dying by the 3 is not a healthy strategy.
                            case of point, mike d'antoni and the Houston Rockets with PJ Tucker as center and moreyball as bball philosophy

Comment

• Originally posted by crenshaw View Post
                              Originally posted by IPC View Post
                              UST got more additions:

6'5" F Luis Gandalla
                              Zane Jalbuena
                              Soysoy Escobido
                              Brix Reyno
                              Arjay Pantaleon
                              most of these kids from the visasyas were actually recruited personally by Ayo, its still his team

Comment

• Tiebreaker Times just reported that Perasol resigned as UP head coach: https://tiebreakertimes.com.ph/tbt/b...d-coach/213273

He also submitted a shortlist of coaches for UP to consider. As a UP fan, hope Monteverde's one of those on the shortlist.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information