Euroleague Regular Season: Week 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
    Besiktas president Ahmet Nur Cebi said in an interview: "There is an offer for one guy of us that could let fly our basketball branch" what translated means Fenerbahce Beko offered a 1 Million Euro buyout for Alperen Sengun. I want Sengun with Efes but this move makes a lot of sense I have to admit.

If he stays in Europe or goes to NBA is not fully clear yet. I have been watching all his games since the U14 Tournament and he made a jump that I couldnt imagine this season.
    Şengün is exactly what we (Efes) need... dreaming of him from the beginning of the season. He made a big big jump and i'm sure he will continue to grow. Hope Ataman has enough interest on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
      I am totally with you but you mustnt forget that the roster is badly built. The need in the guard rotation should be obvious but Fenerbahce also has big problems on 4 and 5. It makes Brown look really bad and he is a part of this problem but he is not the main problem. The real problem is that Fenerbahces wings cant create a shit. You made loads of mistakes in roster building when your rescuer is Dixon.

The main problem or lets say mistake was the excessive signings of some player on the long term. FB has the luxury to make mistakes but you must learn to give shorter contracts and more reasonable contracts so no 1 million to 37 year old Dixon, Veselys contract doesnt end next season. De Colo is not a big Problem.
      Vesely - Barthel isn't a bad 5 rotation but to do that we need a new 4 so I agree.

With De Colo and Perez we should be more creative but I also agree that our wings can't create for themselves. Ulanovas, Eddie, Pierre, etc are not guys you want to give the ball and hope they create something out of thin air. Biberovic doesn't seem like he'll take the leap this year as well. That's why I believe Guduric would be great for us. He can shoot and create off of P&R.
      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

What's wrong with Zenit? Why are they so bad at home court, but so great in away games?

Comment

I somehow get the impression that Barca players don't seem to be enjoying the game which they are paid very well to play - most of them are going through the motions on the court without any care if they make the right play or not...the class and quality is obviously still there, but without that fire in the belly I'm not so sure about this team's lofty season goals imo

Comment

Best Serbian playmaker is back again! Welcome back Jovke!

Comment

Baldwin is one of the best players in the EL. Incredible physicality and mindset.

Comment

Shved is going for triple double.
                previously known as Beno

Comment

Khimki needs 3pt with less than 2 secs on the clock. Kurtinaitis draws the play with Mickey and Monroe on the floor while McCollum, Vialtsev, Jovic and even Monia are on the bench. How this guy still has a job is beyond me

Comment

The only problem in Fener like there was said is lack of creativity on forwards positions. Maybe Guduric idea is good but only if he push Ulanovas on the bench.

Pf position is resolved with Barthel, that is the best signing this season. I admit that we need one more pf but not some expensive and top quality, just role player.

Like I said many times Melih and Ahmet are not serious players and Kokoskov should use Hamilton in EL games. This is the biggest mistery imo, why he brought him in first place if Duverioglu is 2nd option for center position

Comment

Efes defeat is Ataman guilt, not players like he said last night. He kept clown Moerman and let Peters to go. Direct duel showed difference in quality. 2nd and 3rd qt, Ataman just watched how his system goes into pieces. Efes is talented team but they will never take the title if they continue this way. Peters is born winner and Moerman is born loser. This is just example.

I am not fan of Micic also, he is great player but his character is strange and I would never wish him in my team.

I see that Covid in the end left consequences on Larkin. This was the first game that he played without energy. He was on the court but that wasn't him.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information