Angelo Kuoame thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelo Kuoame thread

Soon to be naturalized Filipino Angelo Kuoame.This guy could have had at least 4 blocks and a couple of dunks in the Thailand game.

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Originally posted by Alex07 View Post

Soon to be naturalized Filipino Angelo Kuoame.This guy could have had at least 4 blocks and a couple of dunks in the Thailand game.

Sana nga the process will be faster.

We need size without Aj and Kai.

Our SF are forced to play PF. Our PF are forced to play Center. Because of lack of size

Comment

I really like Kouame’s closeouts, one of the underrated parts of his game

Comment

Kouame >>>>> prosper

Comment

Originally posted by lurklurk View Post
          Kouame >>>>> prosper
          In the future, I’m positive.
          Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex07 View Post

FIL FREAK. I'm excited about getting a young naturalize player who is not ball dominant and willing to play within the system.

Comment

Really hope he can play in the pba as a local... Who am i kidding, they wont even allow foreign coaches

Comment

if Kuoame was already playing Jakrawan would have not made so many points tonight.Jakrawan made it look very simple scoring against Balti, Cariño and Go.

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

How many percent that kouame will be fiba local ?

Comment

Kouame's footwork on defense is elite. I believe that he's the reason why Ateneo is unbeatable.

Here's a nice little tidbit, Ateneo outscored their opponents by 243 points in the 14 elimination games for a 17.4 point margin of victory. The team logged 560 minutes of playing time.

Kouame played 344 minutes and 45 seconds out of the 560 minutes (24.6 minutes per game). In that time, Ateneo outscored teams by 214 points good for a 15.3 point margin. This means in the 215~ minutes he sat down, Ateneo only beat teams by 29 which is a 2.1 point margin per game which is a bit better than La Salle's 1.6 per game margin.

Kouame has elite defensive impact and was Ateneo's most efficient weapon on offense. Ateneo isn't actually an overwhelming offensive team (statistically, they are the best but not overwhelmingly the best), but defensively, they're statistical outliers.

Comment

Originally posted by joemarksforty View Post
                      How many percent that kouame will be fiba local ?
                      Honestly. Maybe less than 10%

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheNatural7 View Post
                          Kouame's footwork on defense is elite. I believe that he's the reason why Ateneo is unbeatable.

Here's a nice little tidbit, Ateneo outscored their opponents by 243 points in the 14 elimination games for a 17.4 point margin of victory. The team logged 560 minutes of playing time.

Kouame played 344 minutes and 45 seconds out of the 560 minutes (24.6 minutes per game). In that time, Ateneo outscored teams by 214 points good for a 15.3 point margin. This means in the 215~ minutes he sat down, Ateneo only beat teams by 29 which is a 2.1 point margin per game which is a bit better than La Salle's 1.6 per game margin.

Kouame has elite defensive impact and was Ateneo's most efficient weapon on offense. Ateneo isn't actually an overwhelming offensive team (statistically, they are the best but not overwhelmingly the best), but defensively, they're statistical outliers.
                          nice data, but I would not really say elite, people might think he's nba elite. In the Philippines nobody has that kind of size and mobility, that's really his strength, not to mention he has good motor as well and he may even run a marathon considering his muscular built, this is what Kai needs to improve,ironically,Kai looks more like a marathon runner than Ange but I think Ange could play close to 40 minutes than Kai.Ange's mobility is what makes him an asset both on offense and defense. If he was playing last night, he could have blocked at least 2 shots of Jakrawan alone.

Comment

Comment

supporting him aside would Kouame be a good import for a PBA team?
                              NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                              https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information