Spanish Prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish Prospects

Had to create this one because Spain will hit NBA drafts next season after awhile. Garuba is projected among top 10 picks, I even saw him at 3. Another guy who should be drafted is Carlos Alocen. Not a bad idea to start building around dominant big and the point guard. Can some local Spaniards project how they see NT future in this decade?
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Another highly projected guard prospect is Juan Nunez.. Highly skilled lefty, uses both hands finishing at the rim, very crafty driver and ball handler. I have minor questions regarding his physicality on the first glance. ATM, I think Garuba, Alocen and Nunez are biggest Spanish BB propsects.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Here's the tree of some of the most talented Spanish players:

Carlos Alocen, Juan Nunez
      Hugo Gonzalez
      Michael Caicedo
      Usman Garuba, Santiago Aldama
      Eli Ndiaye, Izan Almansa

Probably there's more gems (I guess Toruko will correct me, since we have little active Spanish guys here around recently.... Spain won't go anywhere, they have talent.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

I have to say Sergi Martinez progress has been impressive. I follow Barsa closely this season and they way he looked at the start of the season and now it's 2 different things. Much improved decision making, much improved positioning, more precision while shooting, already really solid more consistent defence. I can question some of Saras' old school methods here and there, but he is genius, really. Player's development under him is phenomenal. I'm not sure any other coach is as good at this point. Martinez may become solid "hard working" forward for Spanish NT with such progress. Recently he's really solid.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
        Murauskas, Sirvydis
        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

These Dramas are very enjoyable to watch. https://estrenosdoramas.tv/ They offer a lot of action and drama, which makes them extremely exciting. The plots are also very well written, so you can't help but get involved in the storyline. Please continue watching these dramas and enjoy them as much as I do!

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information