Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Round 11 And Makeup Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was easier than I expected. Zvezda seems to be in bad shape.

Comment

You just simply can't win a game when Moermann is shooting 5/6 beyond the arc.

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
        Your sentence should be "you cant win when Balbay drills 2 3 pointer.".

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
          In most cases totally open. We really looked like on drugs in some situations.
          Congrats to Efes. Worst game in EL so far for us. On to the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
            Gotta give Xavi and Zenit lots of credit for this road run they're on......That's not easy to do even though their opponents haven't been elite.....

They seem to control the tempo and grind you down in a slow paced game....Especially in the first half of these games...They have been owning the first half big time.....
            yup, Zenit defense is quite impressive at times, although they do have outstanding personnel to play it as well, with athletic beast Poythress manning the paint...Zalgiris on the other hand are slowly fading into the bottom of the table and it doesn't seem like there is a light at the end of the tunnel for them anytime soon

Comment

Bender Goat

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
                yup, Zenit defense is quite impressive at times, although they do have outstanding personnel to play it as well, with athletic beast Poythress manning the paint...Zalgiris on the other hand are slowly fading into the bottom of the table and it doesn't seem like there is a light at the end of the tunnel for them anytime soon
                Yeah your whole post makes sense...Pretty hard to argue with any of it....

Zalgiris showing some heart fighting back in these games after being down big, but it's nowhere near enough....

Comment

Yeah your whole post makes sense...Pretty hard to argue with any of it....

Zalgiris showing some heart fighting back in these games after being down big, but it's nowhere near enough....
                  You can't make comebacks happen being down by 20. They tried it against Milano and now vs Zenit. This is simply not NBA, where nobody cares about regular season and comebacks like that happens occasionally. If you can't keep games close, there's no chance you gonna win it... I was telling everyone that Zalgiris will be loosing to every single team, once they will be thoroughly scouted. As a consequence, we've an awful 0-5 run right now without no sign of improving our game in the nearly future. In short periods we look like a decent-build team, but on a long run we rely a lot on simple plays that can be defended easily. The main drawback of that we ain't talented enough to win games individually.

Comment

Crazy how MTA keeps finding and inventing ways to blow games at the end....

They might still pull this one out but man this is getting crazy ...Lol

Comment

Wow, what an overtime.

Comment

Diba fouling a 3point shooter when up four points might have been the most asinine thing I have seen in years.

Comment

Maccabi fans are just lost, including me.
                          7 losses this season in the last 30 seconds, this is unbelievable
                          https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Originally posted by arelg View Post
                            Maccabi fans are just lost, including me.
                            7 losses this season in the last 30 seconds, this is unbelievable
                            I don't think they're done just yet, but there's not much margin of error now....
                            Last edited by Gman365; 11-26-2020, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ball Fiend View Post
                              Diba fouling a 3point shooter when up four points might have been the most asinine thing I have seen in years.
                              Yet fortitudo bologna lost a whole championship that way. 4 points advantage and Dominic Wilkins fouls Danilovic during his successful 3pt shot. Virtus Bologna tied and then won the extra time stealing an already lost championship. I will never forget this.

About Maccabi always losing in the last seconds, it is a psychological problem caused by the low personality of the team. But also a technical one.

This roster is completely wrong for the Euroleague especially under the paint.

Comment

I don't think they're done just yet, but there's not much margin of error now....
                                If the roster doesn't change the season is over and there is no money. If they lose to red star it is over anyway. Sferopoulos risks to be fired.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information