No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Double Week 9-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean Baskonia is awful too. If you cant beat them there are few teams you ever could.

Comment

Why Ataman didn't take timeout 50 seconds before the end when they received a basket? Completely strange. I think noone understands that. They were in knockdown. Next two sets were irational three point attempt of Larkin and Micic trying to play 1 vs 3 under the basket. Ataman had horrible in-game coaching. Maybe it's his style to give a lot of freedom but in this case they obviously had no clue how to attack Bayern. Trinchieri won tactical battle in 4th quarter.

Bayern like all teams of Trinchieri added great athletes on guards positions that are among physical strongest Euroleague players and they play very good clean and hard defense. Bayern will be very difficult to beat also for top teams and also in a series. I expect that they add a player at position 4 until beginning of December after starting so good.

Again, I am fascinated by role management and team orientation of Valencia. This is true European basketball school. They play so good and without ego. Really a great group with a great coach.

Comment

I can't believe they are sticking with this "I feel devotion" remix. Truly Jordi's biggest crime so far.

Comment

That M Fall PIR. Yikes.
          Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
          2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
          Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

zvezda vs armani in el 6:0 :coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
              zvezda vs armani in el 6:0 :coffee:
              Pretty much no one picked them in the predictions, but time to give them respect. Their roster with the limited budget is quite good.
              Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
              2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
              Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Would've been too much to lose another close one away. Even we did everything to let it go again at the end
                Big up to the boys! I am happy with what I've seen from O'Bryant today. That's the game we need from him. Very solid performance.

Really a good moral boost. 4-5 after 9 games is absolutely good record after slightly more than a 1/4 of games in this chaotic COVID season.

Comment

Not necessarily important, but nonetheless, Oklahoma has Nba rights for Micic now.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks that Delaney is actually pretty overrated even for Euroleague?

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post
                      Am I the only one who thinks that Delaney is actually pretty overrated even for Euroleague?
                      I think he is not the same player we are used to any more. He looked really bad so far.

Comment

Campazzo's agent, in an interview with Radio La Red AM 910, said Campazzo " is going to play next season in the NBA."

"Next" means 20/21 or 21/22 season?

Comment

Originally posted by pabarabanu View Post
                          Campazzo's agent, in an interview with Radio La Red AM 910, said Campazzo " is going to play next season in the NBA."

"Next" means 20/21 or 21/22 season?
                          Maybe this Friday will be last game with Real Madrid for Campazzo
                          "Tiene cabeza, corazón y piernas y con eso puede jugar en cualquier parte del mundo", dice su agente, que confirma que se irá en este mercado a la NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by hilodeseda View Post
                            Maybe this Friday will be last game with Real Madrid for Campazzo
                            https://as.com/baloncesto/2020/11/19...25_606362.html
                            That's more or less game over for Real to win Euroleague. He and Tavares are irreplaceable.
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                              That's more or less game over for Real to win Euroleague. He and Tavares are irreplaceable.
                              Nuggets are close to Facu if believing in Madrid journalists. Didn't expect that.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                                Let's see. We've lost Chacho, Llull, Dončić... and we always get back on our feet, I think Campazzo won't be an exception. Nobody is irreplaceable at Real Madrid.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information