Euroleague Regular Season: Double Week 9-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Katastroika...
    10 names from Ilyasova's position in EL, better than Ilyasova in your opinion please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Worrax View Post
      It's very clear what i wrote.. IN HIS POSITION. Better try to read with your eyes than showing yourself like a basketball expert. And you guys don't underestimate people's thoughts 'cause we're in a forum and everyone has their own opinions.
      I really read it like top 10 player in the league. It looks I was wrong. But it doesn't matter, players like Deck are better than him at the moment. (Deck playing as Pf.)
      previously known as Beno

Comment

• Oh today Fenerbahce vs Real Madrid. 30- is loading

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
          Well, maybe "domination" is the wrong word but he can give you very solid 20 minutes per game twice in a week. You shouldnt overestimate Euroleague. Guys like Vesely Shengelia, Tavares etc are the only guys who could face him physically let alone his elite positioning in the defense. Most teams are playing with guys like Sanli, Pleiß or Papagiannis and Ilyasova would eat them alive even with being 40.
          Well explained. That is exactly what i thought about Ilyasova in this EL.

Comment

@Katastroika...
            10 names from Ilyasova's position in EL, better than Ilyasova in your opinion please.
            Toruko wrote Top 10 player - not Top 10 player in his position and I explained it to you already in a previous post. If you want me to name better EL players than him than I think there are plenty more than 10. The Euroleague Power Forwards I consider better than Ilyasova and I would take on my team over Ersan at the moment are Mirotic, Anderson, Bolomboy, Deck, Randolph, Singleton, Shengelia and Johnny O'Bryant. Everyone for it's own reasons. For the others we could discuss. Lucic and Kalinic are both SF hybrids that simulate PF but I would take them also both over Ersan in his current condition and phase of his career. For players like Polonara, Caloiaro and a bunch of underseized stretch options I would think a lot but especially for the second one I would take him over Ersan I think. Polonara most probably not. I think I forget Fontecchio from Alba who seems the most prosperous from the younger ones. Is Abalde SF or PF for you? Again a hybrid, but also would take him without thinking over Ersan but most probably people will consider him a SF. And Garuba? What about him? What you think? Ersan over Garuba?

The problem with Ersan is that his physionomy and stage of his career doesn't make him proven to play multiple games a week. And even taking into consideration that he would play just in EL (what would make sense and if he goes to Fener and if I would be Kokoskov with Ersan on my team I would do this like that way and not let him play TBL) I don't think he could be a game changer. Not at all.

As I told before. It's the same with many veterans. It hurts. I know that. It's like I would say for Teo who was regularly proven Top 10 in Euroleague for ALL POSITIONS - he is not any more. It's simply like that. And it would be worth discussion if he is Top 10 on his position. Because I am closer to that he is not than that he is. It's nothing personal against Ersan. I have huge respect of his career and was always and am still now big fan of him.

Comment

• It will be fun to watch his impact if he comes over. I would love watching him in Euroleague just to have a topic and I think we should change our focus again to the game day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                There are some UFAs in the NBA who probably wont get a contract. One of them is Ersan Ilyasova. So if there is money left somewhere Fenerbahce cant make a better choice. They would get a top 10 player for a very troublesome position.
                ...that is what Toruko wrote; they Would get a TOP 10 PLAYER for a very TROUBLESOME (pf) POSITION.

Comment

...that is what Toruko wrote; they Would get a TOP 10 PLAYER for a very TROUBLESOME (pf) POSITION.
                  So what do you want now from me exactly?

If I read it again I still think it could be interpreted in both directions. But I already answered you.

Comment

• I just mentioned Barthels inability to shoot. He has a horrible percentage so far.

And he is worse in BSL.

Comment

• No problem at all... i respect all opinions. For me he's still in good shape to be one of the best pf's in this league. Nothing more. For example, i allways welcome him to my team Efes again.

Comment

No problem at all... i respect all opinions. For me he's still in good shape to be one of the best pf's in this league. Nothing more. For example, i allways welcome him to my team Efes again.
                        Yeah would love it too.

Comment

• @Katastroika;
                          Mirotic, Randolph, Deck, Shengelia, Lucic, Polonara and Caloiaro are ok over Ilyasova... the rest is no, everyone for it's own reasons.

Comment

@Katastroika;
                            Mirotic, Randolph, Deck, Shengelia, Lucic, Polonara and Caloiaro are ok over Ilyasova... the rest is no, everyone for it's own reasons.
                            Mickey would eaten him alive.
                            Last edited by Killer Bob; 11-20-2020, 07:08 PM.
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

• Next week will be interesting for Efes. Micic wont play 2 weeks for injury reasons. Larkin will play for the NT and possibly Dogus Balbay too.

Comment

@Katastroika;
                                I have different opinion. But I respect yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information