No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Double Week 9-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kokoskov should go back to his assistant job in Nba. He looks lost on the bench. No energy, nothing.
    Last edited by Killer Bob; 11-20-2020, 10:12 PM.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

• -11 in Barcelona is great result for almost every team at the moment. They are so tough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
        Fener's current situation obviously isn't what De Colo was sold when he signed last year.

Bobby was given that big contract a while ago though, wasn't he? It wasn't like they renewed him this summer on that money.
        This is the emotional bullshit of Turks that I hate the most. "Oh Bobby did so much for us in the EL win season lets give him 3 seasons 3 million Euros". Lets keep Vesely 2,4 million Euros etc. Then they are thankful if he gives up on 0,2 million Euros. Its de Colos second year with Fenerbahce. What did he give them?

To say it straight ahead. Every one of these players would get at least 200k -300k less in every other EL team.

Comment

• lol Wilbekin. hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
            I have watched more Real and Valencia game.

Zvezda plays great. Coach and D. are fantastic. You miss just a little more talent to be really in the top of the league. But considering budget fantastic job.
            Thanks. I agree and am proud of our character. A solid point guard would change a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
              lol Wilbekin. hahahahahahahahahaha
              MTA threw that one away.
              Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
              2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
              Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Obina View Post
                -11 in Barcelona is great result for almost every team at the moment. They are so tough.
                Particularly with the way Loyd played.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                  I have watched more Real and Valencia game.

Zvezda plays great. Coach and D. are fantastic. You miss just a little more talent to be really in the top of the league. But considering budget fantastic job.
                  This is indeed the last game for Campazzo?

Comment

• Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                    MTA threw that one away.
                    They already threw like three or four games this season. Literally.

Comment

MTA threw that one away.
                      Zizic's mistake, brothers. Rewatch it. Hand off was desastrous.

Comment

This is indeed the last game for Campazzo?
                        99% yes.
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

• Barthel saved us from humiliation tonight, good job for him.

I don't know what people expect from Fener without two main players?

Like I said many times, we have Brown, De Colo, Vesely and Barthel, rest of the team are mediocre players. That is 12 milion budget team.

The only problem is we overpayed Vesely and Ulanovas. For that money we could get decent SF and better center then Duverioglu.

BTW Is that possible for Ulanovas to fall even lower then this? He isn't even 1st qt guy anymore and we are paying 0.8 milions for such zombie dance on the floor. <5 PIR again. 5th time in a row

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                            I wonder where my Fenerbahce fans are. Many of those guys where mocking me that I placed Fenerbahce on the 12th seed.
                            I am not one of those and I don't mock anyone(except sometimes Bob because he is provocateur), but to be fair I remember your post after 1st half agaist Bayern, when you put Fener on 5th or 6th spot, just after big 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                              Barthel saved us from humiliation tonight, good job for him.

I don't know what people expect from Fener without two main players?

Like I said many times, we have Brown, De Colo, Vesely and Barthel, rest of the team are mediocre players. That is 12 milion budget team.

The only problem is we overpayed Vesely and Ulanovas. For that money we could get decent SF and better center then Duverioglu.

BTW Is that possible for Ulanovas to fall even lower then this? He isn't even 1st qt guy anymore and we are paying 0.8 milions for such zombie dance on the floor. <5 PIR again. 5th time in a row
                              I can ensure you that Ulanovas won't get any better than this if your coach won't find ways how to involve him in offensive plays. He's not a three-point shooter, neither he can create his own shots consistently being far away from the post. He's capable of doing it, but he's not that decent compared to Lucic. Honestly, I am happy that Ulanovas left Zalgiris, cuz the way Schiller runs his offensive, Ulanovas would be absolutely useless on the offensive end. Although he would help our defense badly while we are missing Garino, in overall, Kokoskov should utilize his strengths way more efficiently than he's doing right now. Moreover, don't forget the fact that he's playing his first season abroad as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                                I am not one of those and I don't mock anyone(except sometimes Bob because he is provocateur), but to be fair I remember your post after 1st half agaist Bayern, when you put Fener on 5th or 6th spot, just after big 4.
                                Yeah I had revised my prediction after the third game day if i am not mistaken because you defended very enthusiastically but now you are facing the problems I expected you to face.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information