Eurocup 2020/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus...
    304K views, 12K likes, 164 loves, 427 comments, 711 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Dnevna doza košarke: HAHAHAHAHA MAMMA MIA, MILOŠ TEODOSIĆ NASTAVLJA DA SE POIGRAVA! KAKAV LUDAK

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
      If I say streetballer Vivo will get mad and start with his racist talk but realy pure genius in streetballer style

He was always No1 on my wishlist, De Colo was second..
      Last edited by janketa; 02-07-2021, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Just amazing. He needs to be playing in the Euroleague next season no matter what.

Comment

Play-offs are set (best of 3)

The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

Virtus with best top16 record will have home court advantage in all rounds, so it makes them even bigger favorites to win the title and EL ticket. Anyway, their side of bracket looks tougher than other one. If Valencia won't make it to EL PO, we might have some French EL newcomer or Gran Canaria/Buducnost in finals and EL too. I guess Bertomeu should not be happy about it.

Comment

I have feeling that ABA champion won't get wildcard if Buducnost takes it (what is highly unlikely though). That's why we root for Monaco

Comment

I have feeling that ABA champion won't get wildcard if Buducnost takes it (what is highly unlikely though). That's why we root for Monaco
              Buducnost would be nightmare for Jordi No arena, no budget, I remember there were some other problems when they took part in EL with airports, accommodation. I know in private conversations he said that ABA + VTB best teams will be invited as wildcard holders, but since VTB/Russia has money, they will get a wildcard, ABA is not rich, so hardly 2nd team will be invited. Then I'm quite sure that Virtus will be in EL in any way, question is wildcard or not. In your shoes I'd cheer for Virtus in Eurocup too, to leave one wildcard free Anyway, I hope Virtus will make it purely for its rich history, then VTB+ABA and it would be the best scenario to have Valencia again (only condition if they won't cross Zalgiris path to EL PO ))

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                Play-offs are set (best of 3)

The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

Virtus with best top16 record will have home court advantage in all rounds, so it makes them even bigger favorites to win the title and EL ticket. Anyway, their side of bracket looks tougher than other one. If Valencia won't make it to EL PO, we might have some French EL newcomer or Gran Canaria/Buducnost in finals and EL too. I guess Bertomeu should not be happy about it.
                Good!

Virtus have a great record in this competition this season, but somehow I still don't trust that they're going to win the whole thing.

Comment

Nevermind Teodošić, their defense is stellar, able to play some good pressure on the perimeter along with Hunter being able to cover up lots of mistake in the post with his speed. When they added Belinelli, whenever some team would be able to stop their old core, Marco shows up with some crazy 3pointers out of the blue. Add Marković, Teodošić's vision, agiity of some of their post guys, Weems and Adams, they are an offensive machine basicaly at the euroleague level without a doubt.
                  I think they are a clear cut favourites, they might lose a game on a bad night, but I don't see them loosing consecutively.

If it happened though, potentialy before the finals, since Unics is the most likely team to beat them, it would be really fun seeing what Jordi wuld have to come up with to get them in euroleague

Bodučnost is playing much better now under Milojević, haven't seen Monaco play to make an assesment, however them coming into the finals would be another fun thing to see from "Jordi perspective". Hey I got my motivation to watch these games suddenly and I promise to Santa I will be a good boy through the year
                  If Bodućnost won the ABA league Jordi would definately ignore them and invite Zvezda instead, however if they get to finals of eurocup and Valencia stays out, that would take some creative use of the by-laws.
                  Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                  That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

This masterpiece of Djordjevic was knockout for ABA in Euroleague 2021/22. No way Bartomeu won't give licence to Virtus. for next year EL. I have big fear that Ex-Yu region is planned for Eurocup - in long term not short term.

Comment

Had a feeling Virtus would choke today.
                      1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                        Had a feeling Virtus would choke today.
                        Me too, but it has to be said that Unics played a fantastic game. All credits to them. They were simply better.

Comment

Another do or die game of Teo and Djordjevic and another failure. 105 points in your home in such a critical game is not tolerable.

Comment

UNICS deserved to win this. Teodosic was the best player for Virtus, so I don't think the choking comment is fair. The coach was always the biggest question mark for this team...

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                              Another do or die game of Teo and Djordjevic and another failure. 105 points in your home in such a critical game is not tolerable.
                              Yeah, it was totally and exclusively Teo's fault yesterday.

Comment

Congrats to Unics, well deserved. They are improving during the season, credits to Priftis. It will be nice to see Smith, Brown, White in EL, even Canaan if he stays.

About Virtus, this is a huge disappointment for them. I doubt that they will play EL next season.

They must consider a different selection, too much money for two veteran guards and rest of team is pretty mediocre.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information