Eurocup 2020/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurocup 2020/21

I couldn't see any Eurocup thread, so I'll write a few words here...just watched Loko-Virtus fun game, and I have to say Teo's offensive brilliance is still on full display. He is aging pretty well, would come in handy for a lot of Euroleague teams right now.

^^^

I created one for you, indeed it's surprising there wasn't one, was quite sure we have it, but found it only for previous season.

Regarding Teo, didn't watch the game tonight, but indeed he is still good, another player which is simply dominant and would be great for most EL teams is Teo's rival tonight Alan Williams from Loko, guy has some monstrous double-doubles, just lacks some discipline on court, too many silly fouls which kicks him off the game early at times

P.S. also surprise of the season so far is Osetkowski from Ulm. Didn't know the guy at all before, just some German friends from Ulm offered him to buy to fantasy team before the season, said he is really good in rpe-season and they were right. 41rkg points yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
      I couldn't see any Eurocup thread, so I'll write a few words here...just watched Loko-Virtus fun game, and I have to say Teo's offensive brilliance is still on full display. He is aging pretty well, would come in handy for a lot of Euroleague teams right now.
      Virtus will probably be in Euroleague next season correct? Ostetkowski for some reason I thought he played at Belmont or Davidson. Not a big scorer at Texas, but having a great season.
      Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
      2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
      Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
        ^^^

I created one for you, indeed it's surprising there wasn't one, was quite sure we have it, but found it only for previous season.

Regarding Teo, didn't watch the game tonight, but indeed he is still good, another player which is simply dominant and would be great for most EL teams is Teo's rival tonight Alan Williams from Loko, guy has some monstrous double-doubles, just lacks some discipline on court, too many silly fouls which kicks him off the game early at times

P.S. also surprise of the season so far is Osetkowski from Ulm. Didn't know the guy at all before, just some German friends from Ulm offered him to buy to fantasy team before the season, said he is really good in rpe-season and they were right. 41rkg points yesterday
        I was just about to mention this guy Osetkowski...yes, watched him couple of games, really interesting player, still young, fundamentally sound, nice shooting touch (though he can't keep up with that kind of efficieny). Also has 3 assissts per game, which is great for a big guy. Very interesting player.

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
          Virtus will probably be in Euroleague next season correct? Ostetkowski for some reason I thought he played at Belmont or Davidson. Not a big scorer at Texas, but having a great season.
          I think so, if I'm not mistaken the condition to get a license was to build an arena with bigger capacity.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Good game of Losmi again.

Comment

Virtus Bologna sacked Djordjevic.

Welcome to the Official Site of Euroleague Basketball. Live Matches, Stats, Standings, Teams, Players, Interviews, Fantasy Challenge, DEVOTION and much more...!!

The results have been good in EuroCup but apparently they lost a few games in the Italian League? The club obviously aren't messing around after the signing of Belinelli.
              I can't say that they had looked particularly convincing last season given the money that was invested and I'm sure there's a few posters on here who aren't too surprised by this decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                Virtus Bologna sacked Djordjevic.

Welcome to the Official Site of Euroleague Basketball. Live Matches, Stats, Standings, Teams, Players, Interviews, Fantasy Challenge, DEVOTION and much more...!!

The results have been good in EuroCup but apparently they lost a few games in the Italian League? The club obviously aren't messing around after the signing of Belinelli.
                I can't say that they had looked particularly convincing last season given the money that was invested and I'm sure there's a few posters on here who aren't too surprised by this decision.
                Wow a perfect record in the Eurocup and he gets canned...That's crazy ...Lol

Gran Canaria 6-2 in the Eurocup and qualified for the next stage i think, but they're facing relegation in the ACB league.....Not only are they losing but they're not even close in any of those games.....They just get pasted every game.....
                Last edited by Gman365; 12-07-2020, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
                  Wow a perfect record in the Eurocup and he gets canned...That's crazy ...Lol

Gran Canaria 6-2 in the Eurocup and qualified for the next stage i think, but they're facing relegation the ACB league.....Not only are they losing but they're not even close in any of those games.....They just get pasted every game.....
                  Surprised to hear Gran Canaria are struggling so badly. ACB remains a very strong league but they have been such a steady club for a while now.
                  I wonder if this disparity in results is hinting at a decline in the quality of the EuroCup?

Comment

Surprised to hear Gran Canaria are struggling so badly. ACB remains a very strong league but they have been such a steady club for a while now.
                    I wonder if this disparity in results is hinting at a decline in the quality of the EuroCup?
                    Yeah i'm thinking that might be the case.....Can't say for sure because i don't follow the Eurpcup that close....

The ACB is a blast when there's not too many replays stopping the game all the time.......Fun match-ups and fun teams to watch and more betting angles for me to look for on the weekends....

The game between Tenerife and Obrodoiro the other day started at noon my time and ended at 1:36....Awesome game with few stoppages and didn't drag at all...Was over quick........Sadly that's not always the case though.....There's times where the refs are at the scorers table every 2 minutes checking replays...Combine that with timeouts, free throws and substitutions and the game has zero flow and it's painful to watch.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
                      The game between Tenerife and Obrodoiro the other day started at noon my time and ended at 1:36....Awesome game with few stoppages and didn't drag at all...Was over quick........Sadly that's not always the case though.....There's times where the refs are at the scorers table every 2 minutes checking replays...Combine that with timeouts, free throws and substitutions and the game has zero flow and it's painful to watch.....
                      Ha, sounds ideal.

Funny thing is though, last season Virtus were performing really well in the Italian league and looking a lot shakier in EuroCup. Probably didn't help that Milano have started the Italian season 10-0.

Comment

Ha, sounds ideal.

Funny thing is though, last season Virtus were performing really well in the Italian league and looking a lot shakier in EuroCup. Probably didn't help that Milano have started the Italian season 10-0.
                        Just looked it up...5-4 and in 4th place out of 16 teams.....Serviceable but not great...

Gran Canaria 2-10 and in 18th place out of 19 teams...They would be relegated if the season ended today.......880 points scored and 1053 points given up...That makes their point differential -173......That's awful.....

Comment

Djordjevic back on Virtus bench
                          EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Oh oh ...Gran Canaria plays later this afternoon.....They're gonna blow out Bursaspor today, and then lose by 40 this weekend in the ACB...Lol

Comment

Teo is pure magic at this level.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information