Euroleague Regular Season: Week 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vivo View Post
    I seldom use PC after the evening so mobile for me. Well see if things get better.

Maccabi seems strong, they will be in the playoffs and then some imo
    I wouldn't judge Macabi on this game. Zalgiris is terrible on both ends, reminds me of Aston villa 7 -2 Liverpool. It is not Zalgiris day, and Macabi shooting lights out, which is not sustainable

Comment

This margin isn't realistic, I expect better 3pt percentage and better defence in 2nd half. Barca is better then us even with De Colo but not with this difference.

It should be forbidden for Ulanovas to shoot for 3pt and to Melih to play at all

Comment

Man, fuck this website at this point. I still get double captcha everytime I click the bookmark on mobile (deleted cookies etc). Just writing so that it gets seen because apparently admins don't care about the issues thread in main forum. I don't give enough fucks about here to select 4/9 planes every fucking time
        That hurts!!
        Seriously though, the captcha is indeed annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
          This margin isn't realistic, I expect better 3pt percentage and better defence in 2nd half. Barca is better then us even with De Colo but not with this difference.

It should be forbidden for Ulanovas to shoot for 3pt and to Melih to play at all
          Fener playing with the mindset of "yeah we're OK with losing" results in a 30 points game.
          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

You can lose a game but not with this attitude. You still have a name and losing with 40 isnt acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
              You can lose a game but not with this attitude. You still have a name and losing with 40 isnt acceptable.
              I agree. Not saying heads should roll already but it's not a normal loss.
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Fener playing with the mindset of "yeah we're OK with losing" results in a 30 points game.
                I made a mistake, with this attitude 40 points margin is quite realistic

Maybe it's bad coaching tonight, maybe something in team chemistry, but it's a fact that it's not good at all

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                    Could be us, too

Comment

I seldom use PC after the evening so mobile for me. Well see if things get better.

Maccabi seems strong, they will be in the playoffs and then some imo
                      It depends on many things, one of them return of Zussman and JonDi and, may be Casspi (I am very close to stop believing that he will ever return).
                      They look better than in previous games, however, Jones still needs to show that he can consistently give good games against stronger teams, Bender improved, but still, layups???, and Caloiaro and Blayzer need to be more stable. Sfairopoulos finally understood that Bender is not 4 but 5, it was quite a bit better, but not sure it will work against Real. We do need additional number 4...
                      Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
                        It depends on many things, one of them return of Zussman and JonDi and, may be Casspi (I am very close to stop believing that he will ever return).
                        They look better than in previous games, however, Jones still needs to show that he can consistently give good games against stronger teams, Bender improved, but still, layups???, and Caloiaro and Blayzer need to be more stable. Sfairopoulos finally understood that Bender is not 4 but 5, it was quite a bit better, but not sure it will work against Real. We do need additional number 4...
                        Bender’s only weapon is stretching the floor. If his 3s are falling, like yesterday, he’s at least useable. The problem is, that was his first game with more than 1.
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

I am probably the only one Fener fan who criticizes everything what is not good in the club. I admit that I am obsessed with every bad thing in the club and I will always repeat the same things. Who don't want to read that it's easy to jump over it.

So...
                          Ulanovas in first place is not factor in any game until now. Is he paid 850k or less it's not so important as he take place and 30+ minutes per game. He is comic player and can't believe that he played in maybe the best basketball school in Europe under Saras.
                          Pierre is junk player below EC level.
                          Hamilton is not playing in EL at all, so I don't know what to say about him.

We are back 10 years now in times when we suffered regularly defeats with big margins against big teams in EL.

Kokoskov isn's stupid but he must admit a mistake and start to change some things in the roster. Small adjustments could make much bigger result.
                          We are solid on 4 of 5 positions. We just need to take care about SF which is our main problem. If Biberovic isn't good enough we should go on the market and bring new one. Ulanovas and Pierre are clowns for high level of basketball. Last night and the most shameful defeat in Fener history showed many things. We don't have right to say that Barca has bigger budget then us and it's ok to be defeated by such margin. No mister, you have 20 milions budget but you didn't use it in smart way. You overpayed Vesely, Ulanovas, Melih and co. You did poor job with signings, but it's not too late to make some changes.

We Fener fans don't deserve such humiliation after all.
                          Barthel and Eddie are solid signigs until now. Brown hm.. maybe

Comment

Zvezda continues the hot shooting......Basketball a much easier game when the shots are falling

Comment

Christodolou is fantastic for Real today.

Comment

I think all fans in Europe understand this feeling. When your defender gets stuck in a block and Carrol receives the ball completely free. You book the points before the shots fall Incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information