MTA-ZAL 55-45
    FCB-FNB 60-40
    KHI-AXM 55-45
    CZV-RMB 45-55
    PAO-EFS 52-48 (if Larkin doesn't play)
    BAY-VAL 49-51
    ASV-ZEN 51-49

31-22 for the season.

In absence of De Colo I expect much of Vesely and Ulanovas. They are two highest paid players, combined around 3+ milions
    This is opportunity for them to show how great players they are

I think

ZEN-AXM 55-45
    ASV-CZV 55-45
    CSK-BAS 60-40
    OLY-BER 60-40
    MTA-ZAL 45-55
    FCB-FNB 60-40
    KHI-AXM 55-45
    CZV-RMB 40-60
    PAO-EFS 45-55
    BAY-VAL 45-55
    ASV-ZEN 55-45

The 3's are falling for Zvezda so far (66.7%).....Helped them reach a good point total for the first half compared to just 31 points last round in the first half....

Quick update.....72.7 percent now in the third quarter
    Last edited by Gman365; 11-11-2020 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gman365 View Post
    The 3's are falling for Zvezda so far (66.7%).....Helped them reach a good point total for the first half compared to just 31 points last round in the first half....

Quick update.....72.7 percent now in the third quarter
    You are watching Round 4, bro, not Round 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    You are watching Round 4, bro, not Round 8.
    Haha i know

Anyway Zvezda is dominant at both ends of the floor today...

Quote Originally Posted by Gman365 View Post
    Haha i know

Anyway Zvezda is dominant at both ends of the floor today...
    Appreciate you are watching us in Canada, anyways! Cheers from Belgrade.

Appreciate you are watching us in Canada, anyways! Cheers from Belgrade.
    Thanks bud...

Having a great time doing it....

I still want to know what other EL GMs were doing not offering Loyd more cash. Red Star roster is pretty impressive for their budget. Add O'Bryant back in and they can give any team a hard time.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019

Quote Originally Posted by ncjazz View Post
    I still want to know what other EL GMs were doing not offering Loyd more cash. Red Star roster is pretty impressive for their budget. Add O'Bryant back in and they can give any team a hard time.
    Their defense is good....

Offense still a bit vanilla but it looked better today than the other games i saw them play this year......Let's see how their offense continues to progress....

Btw Asvel is new A license owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    Btw Asvel is new A license owner.
    I am curious about development of ABA licences after next season where there should be guarantees. If ABA loses European license for EL there is huge possibility that it falls apart in my opinion. Because there would be absolutely no benefit. I think that Jordi's project in France with Asvel could substain, but his project in England will fail. The elders maybe remember the London Skyliners 20 years ago

I am curious about development of ABA licences after next season where there should be guarantees. If ABA loses European license for EL there is huge possibility that it falls apart in my opinion. Because there would be absolutely no benefit. I think that Jordi's project in France with Asvel could substain, but his project in England will fail. The elders maybe remember the London Skyliners 20 years ago
    C'mon oldie, it was London Towers, how could you forget it, shame on you Skyliners were from Frankfurt with iconic Pascal Roller, then Lugano Snakes from Switzerland, Portuguese Ovarense... what a times for Euroleague

Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    C'mon oldie, it was London Towers, how could you forget it, shame on you Skyliners were from Frankfurt with iconic Pascal Roller, then Lugano Snakes from Switzerland, Portuguese Ovarense... what a times for Euroleague
    This is really a shame, I agree with you! I remember a game (I think in 99/00 when this split between EL and Suproleague took place) when Partizan beat them in overtime in London and celebrated like they won Euroleague. My father commented in front of TV something like: "Look at this idiots..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    Well, those are happy times imo, with more fair system.

Parker said that Asvel will have huge problems in near future because he cannot finance them alone without government assistance. I can't see this like a good way for euroleague.

This is really a shame, I agree with you! I remember a game (I think in 99/00 when this split between EL and Suproleague took place) when Partizan beat them in overtime in London and celebrated like they won Euroleague. My father commented in front of TV something like: "Look at this idiots..."
    Heh, you at least escaped, while we (Zalgiris) had no problems with London Towers as much as I recall, but we managed to lose in Switzerland vs Snakes, they had that short PG (maybe some 175cm) Jamal Rich, who played in Lithuania for Alytus before, he scored like 30pts against us. That was a big one in Lithuania Of course Zalgiris back then was still on hard hangover after winning EL, but losing against Swiss in basketball was smth

Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    Well, those are happy times imo, with more fair system.

Parker said that Asvel will have huge problems in near future because he cannot finance them alone without government assistance. I can't see this like a good way for euroleague.
    It was that season when we had FIBA's Suproleague too, so EL had to attract some clubs. But it was a bit too much. Most of these clubs were really not ready, losing all games. I liked a system with couple of qualifying rounds, also when local league champions (or 3-year cycle winners of local champs) were getting right to play next season (or 3-years license), but runner-ups also had a chance via league ranking. Never was a fan of closed league, even tho I get why it is happening.
    Regarding Parker, he plays small mind games here IMO. It's covid thing, France government banned fans from arena, so Tony asks for support then. Overall, looking at whole situation with the club, now they are getting money from Olympique Lyonnais football club, few millions euros, and most likely Parker should become president of it soon enough, so that will be big back up for Asvel too. I guess if everything will go back to normal, Asvel might become only stronger with years to come

Excited to see a game in Tel Aviv tonight, should be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by ncjazz View Post
    unfortunately, we look better without job.. he need to learn that he isn't first star, and that in zvezda team is on first place, not individual statistic.. he`s got big quality, but unless he doesnt dedicete to team, i dont se good future with him..

Quote Originally Posted by AmonRA View Post
    unfortunately, we look better without job.. he need to learn that he isn't first star, and that in zvezda team is on first place, not individual statistic.. he`s got big quality, but unless he doesnt dedicete to team, i dont se good future with him..
    We in complete look better and also especially Loyd looks a lot better without Johnny on the court. I really think he could provide some quality but first games I didn't like his usage at all. Even though I suppose Obradovic forced him to take a lot of shots to bring back his self confidence and feeling after months long absence.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast