ALBA Berlin vs Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz 45-55
    Panathinaikos vs Fenerbahce 45-55
    crvena zvezda mts belgrade vs cska moscow 45-55
    khimki moscow region vs maccabi playtika tel aviv 51-49
    Anadolu Efes Istanbu vs. LDLC ASVEL Villeurbanne 65-35
    fc bayern munich vs olympiacos piraeus 51-49
    fc barcelona vs real madrid 60-40

Comment

Kokoskov must work asap on gap between guards and centers. Our forwrads are among the weakest in EL. Except Barthel who is good player, nothing special but good.
      He should work on Biberovic who is playing on 50% of real capacity, which is consequence of not playing 2 years in domestic league.

Other option is bringing new guy who will fill that gap. Problem is that market is empty in this moment at least considering EL players. So Biberovic is the best chance for us but he needs much more space and work with him. We should be aware that we are not favorite anymore for the title and we could afford to take a risk after all those years of pressure.

back on topic I am not sure we are fovorites against Pao but regarding gym will be empty maybe we could do something. Only if Kokoskov change something in the minds of players. From +20 to lost game is big psychologically problem for the whole team. We don’t need to lie ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
        Kokoskov must work asap on gap between guards and centers. Our forwrads are among the weakest in EL. Except Barthel who is good player, nothing special but good.
        He should work on Biberovic who is playing on 50% of real capacity, which is consequence of not playing 2 years in domestic league.

Other option is bringing new guy who will fill that gap. Problem is that market is empty in this moment at least considering EL players. So Biberovic is the best chance for us but he needs much more space and work with him. We should be aware that we are not favorite anymore for the title and we could afford to take a risk after all those years of pressure.

back on topic I am not sure we are fovorites against Pao but regarding gym will be empty maybe we could do something. Only if Kokoskov change something in the minds of players. From +20 to lost game is big psychologically problem for the whole team. We don’t need to lie ourselves
        I think as soon as you start playing as a team and not each one individually, everything will be fine, it showed the match with Bayern.

Comment

Originally posted by G&B View Post
          I think as soon as you start playing as a team and not each one individually, everything will be fine, it showed the match with Bayern.
          It's true and Kokoskov admited his fault. I don't know what he thought exactly but it's a fact.

But it's also true that when situation goes wrong teams rely on on individual quality. Problem with us is that we lack that quality except De Colo. I hoped that Brown could contribute but seems that it's mission Impossible for him. Our third top player imo is Vesely, but we used on his choking when matters, So we have to find guy who will be consistent no matter how situation on the court is hard and demanding. De Colo isn't enough

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post

Market is empty now, true, but there will be tectonic signings when G League contractless and undrafted NCAA players will fluit the market. I think that some teams can upgrade heavily in that period (if the EL is still being played before new year).

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
              Market is empty now, true, but there will be tectonic signings when G League contractless and undrafted NCAA players will fluit the market. I think that some teams can upgrade heavily in that period (if the EL is still being played before new year).
              Even with three super talents, it is unclear whether you would win the Euroleague, as they would simply not split the ball and the game would be easy to predict. It’s okay to have super talents, but basketball is a team game. Better five mediocre players as a team than three super talents destroying the whole team game.

Kokoskov’s problem is that he has been in the NBA for too long where the game is more based on playing through supertalents. There a lot of them can afford it, even though it doesn’t always work there.

Comment

Originally posted by G&B View Post
                Even with three super talents, it is unclear whether you would win the Euroleague, as they would simply not split the ball and the game would be easy to predict. It’s okay to have super talents, but basketball is a team game. Better five mediocre players as a team than three super talents destroying the whole team game.

Kokoskov’s problem is that he has been in the NBA for too long where the game is more based on playing through supertalents. There a lot of them can afford it, even though it doesn’t always work there.
                I don't think you understood my entry as it should be interpreted. Maybe I expressed wrong, I don't know. Who said winning EL? Teams will get stronger if they sign good players. There are many examples of that kind even in the last year, not to speak for this running season with existential fears for some players from US due to COVID situation.

Comment

Fenerbahce needs a guard, a guard!

Comment

Of course teams will have to wait longer than usual for these type players. Looks like start date for NBA season may be decided this week.
                    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                      Of course teams will have to wait longer than usual for these type players. Looks like start date for NBA season may be decided this week.
                      Yeah, but even late November is not too late. For me the example of my team and Quincy Miller is the best one. Zvezda lost more than 30 difference in Moscow and Madrid and Quincy's hiring changed everything and brought us to the playoffs.

Furthermore only thing i want to express is that I am sure that every EL team is monitoring the US market extensively at the moment.

Comment

Yeah, but even late November is not too late. For me the example of my team and Quincy Miller is the best one. Zvezda lost more than 30 difference in Moscow and Madrid and Quincy's hiring changed everything and brought us to the playoffs.

Furthermore only thing i want to express is that I am sure that every EL team is monitoring the US market extensively at the moment.
                        Well, talking about Fener, Kokoskov should know USA market better then this in Europe. Regarding scouting of players across the ocean it always was the big problem for us , so we have to wait what will happen. Or not..

Comment

Looks like start will be in January at the earliest.

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                            Looks like start will be in January at the earliest.
                            Draft is scheduled for November, 18th and hasn't been postponed since then. So I expect the signings in late November.

Comment

Draft is scheduled for November, 18th and hasn't been postponed since then. So I expect the signings in late November.
                              True, but a lot of the guys who do not get drafted will still get invited to training camps so it will still be a while for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information