Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

I fully expected Bender being terrible, but man this is brutal.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
        https://www.euroleague.net/competiti...asoncode=E2020

I fully expected Bender being terrible, but man this is brutal.
        Yep, not exactly the new Erceg.
        People talked about Vujcic trying to save him, but wouldn't it have made more sense to sign for a non EL team where he would play a lot?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
          Do you know why Spanoulis is a legend? Not because he played some good games in regular season, but because he was the best when the games were on the line. Where was Nando in second half against Bayern? Where where Nando and Vesely yesterday?
          Spanoulis never won a Euroleague title without a quality PG next to him either. He had a pretty underwhelming 2012 final (although the pass to Printezis was inspired) and was eclipsed by Acie Law in 2013. He got his first title as part of an Obradovic superteam and managed to create a situation in Olympiacos where he got most of the credit when they won and none of the blame when they fell short.

He also never created the chemistry with another guard that we saw from the Teodosic - De Colo duo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
            Spanoulis never won a Euroleague title without a quality PG next to him either. He had a pretty underwhelming 2012 final (although the pass to Printezis was inspired) and was eclipsed by Acie Law in 2013. He got his first title as part of an Obradovic superteam and managed to create a situation in Olympiacos where he got most of the credit when they won and none of the blame when they fell short.

He also never created the chemistry with another guard that we saw from the Teodosic - De Colo duo.
            I think we all agree that De Colo needs a man beside him who will help at least a little bit. Sloukas wasn't that man but totally the opposite.
            Brown, Vesely and Barthel are good players but not those kind of players. Rest of the roster are just role players. We need one more player with factor X and we could be ok. I am sure that player could be Giedraitis. Now we have to wait what will happen accross the ocean in december

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information