Euroleague Regular Season: Week 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vivo View Post
    I don't recall double technical on a coach so easily in the last years. The lack of respect for Kokoskov by refs (compared to Obradovic) is clear.

For the record, it doesn't help were playing shitty
    The refs are allowing too much contact but de Colo must also stop this behavior trying to get calls. You must win such games if you want to enter the playoffs. Eddie is a big problem when he doesnt hit some shots. Never saw an one dimensional player like him. Even Melih can do more.

Comment

As a follower of youth basketball I had a special eye on Jokubaitis and as good as he is on the offensive end he defended his man horribly.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
        As a follower of youth basketball I had a special eye on Jokubaitis and as good as he is on the offensive end he defended his man horribly.
        As a solid poster you had to add TONIGHT. He has been doing a good job defensively till this game.
        LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
        Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
        Buzelis, Lelevicius
        Murauskas, Sirvydis
        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Great all-around game for Nedović.

Comment

De Colo and Vesely played like a "Flasche leer" (empty bottl) like Trappatoni said once...

Comment

I have the feeling that CSKA plays in 2nd gear and is up 8.

We would need the terraces so badly. I think that our team with home crowd would be much more uncomfortable to play.

Speaking about depth, even season is early, CSKA will be hard to beat for everyone. Whoever comes in except Khomenko and Ukhov that are rotated in and out has unbelievable quality.

Comment

From nedovic to oruc reis with much love.
                Next please!
                Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

No Papapetrou and no fans at the OAKA and still a double digit won for Pana....

That's surprising to me ...I was really expecting Fener to get it done today.....

Comment

De Colo and Vesely played like a "Flasche leer" (empty bottl) like Trappatoni said once...
                    Vesely looks good only against undersized Cs. Nando is a Sg, who made his career playing with fantastic Pgs.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

Do you ever wish Preldzic would make a comeback?

Comment

It must be strange for Pao fans watching Nedovic, after so many years watching Calathes.
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

You dont need to spend 12 million Euros for this. "Vesely is the best big" my ass. It would have brought more if you burned his salary of 2,2 million euros. Really a chicken shit performance. Nothing to see from this defense of the start.

Comment

No money, no party.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                              It must be strange for Pao fans watching Nedovic, after so many years watching Calathes.
                              You spend more time thinking about Calathes' jumpshot than on the secrets of Twin Peaks.

Seriously though, fantastic performance from Nedovic after a few doubts on here about him in the previous weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post

What are you talking about? Different players, different positions, Nedo would shine more with a playmaker like Calathes next to him...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information