Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you like Euroleague going political like woke NBA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people are not taking Golden Dawn trial well
    The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Nobody said that all lives don't matter. I don't understand wtf the confusion is.

The problem is that all lives won't matter until black lives matter. It's simple as that.

HOW THE FUCK can't people realize the systemic racism that people of color endure in every aspect of their lives?
      "All lives matter" is completely irrelevant at this point. Nobody told you that you don't matter my precious white fellow boys. It's just that at this moment in time we need to help our black friends and speak up.

And then comes the idiotic comment about looting. The same as with every protest and demonstration. "Lets see beyond the fact of the incredible injustice and oppression and focus on property damage" boo hoo fucking hoo.

Also, some people insinuate that you can't protest for one thing, you have to protest for fucking everything. Jesus fucking Christ. If you support black people but don't talk about women, you are a hypocrite. If you support feminism but not the people in Hong Kong, you are a hypocrite. If you support the people in Hong Hong but not the Muslim people in India, you are a hypocrite. Chill your fucking tits Chad and we will tackle everything at some point.
      3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

I'm watching Fener right now and i don't know who these players are....Who's equality and pray ?

When did they sign those guys ?

(joking)

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
          I'm watching Fener right now and i don't know who these players are....Who's equality and pray ?

When did they sign those guys ?

(joking)
          Ha. It could get a bit confusing for viewers not familiar with the players. Might be a few commentators who misidentify someone once or twice too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
            Ha. It could get a bit confusing for viewers not familiar with the players. Might be a few commentators who misidentify someone once or twice too.
            Yeah i guess it could make things a bit more challenging for the commentators and people at the scorers table....I always admired how good those people are at their jobs even though some commentators are more boring than others.....

Comment

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
              Some people are not taking Golden Dawn trial well
              FCK Golden Dawn. Bunch of neonazi scumbags.
              Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
              Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

I don't like politics outside of sports so why would I like them mixed with sports?

I have never been outside of Lithuania and I can't claim to know details about every case in america. With that being said I do believe that people like lebron and doc rivers are causing a lot of harm by saying that they are afraid or that black people are hunted down. In their place I would make a different message: Do not resist the police. Do not run from police. This would likely save more lives( white, black, blue and others). All they are doing is dividing people with fear. If millionaires with bodyguards are saying that they are afraid that makes others afraid as well. and what do people do once they are afraid? they either try to run or destroy the ,,threat''. Either of those options is bad when dealing with police. Yes I am white. And I believe that if I would run from police or try to resist them I would be shot just like a black person. And that others(including people that are close to me) might get caught in the middle and also get hurt. I think that everyone should have this assumption regardless if it is correct or not.

I do not understand making criminals into some kind of saints. I remember hearing about death of floyd on the local news. From what I can tell his death had massive attention and I am sure that all of you heard about him. But how many of you have heard about Cannon Hinnant? I only found his name by accident while reading comments of some youtube video. I understand that it is impossible for the media to give the same level of attention to every person who died. But how or why floyd's death was presented as more important? In my opinion the death of Cannon Hinnant was far bigger tragedy than death of floyd. Why? not because he was white and his killer was black. Because he was innocent while floyd was a criminal. If floyd got all this attention only because he was black where was the equality? He did not deserve to die but he was far from a hero.

How would you feel about all/white/blue... lives written on the floors of basketball arenas, uniforms and even the streets? If they don't belong there than neither does blm. why? because that is not equality. By the way speaking about equality... has Montrezl Harrell received any punishment for insulting Luka Doncic? I don't care about the insult itself. The problem is that I don't believe that in the reverse situation a white person could get away after saying it to a black person.

This point is likely going to sound very cruel. perhaps even crazy but i do not intend to offend anyone with this. From what I could find online 721 people were fatally shot by the police in America in 2020. Most of them were white while 142 were black. Yes it is bad that those people died. I am sure that it is a tragedy for their families. But looking at those numbers as well as population of America I can't see systemic racism or oppression. To be honest I am not quite sure what numbers would justify the term systemic racism or saying that black people are being hunted. I understand that some of the police officers in those shootings may have been racists. Some others might simply be assholes without being racists and some could have had some kind of personal history or a grudge against their victims. And some were simply doing their job and protecting themselves and others. But I don't think that this is enough to fear either the police or white people. And speaking about oppression Belarus is much better example.

Comment

A lot of the times, people are not racist. Just uneducated and xenophobic.

Since this is your 3rd post and aall you had to write was this wall of nonsense I will give to you a short reply:

Originally posted by Setas View Post
                  I don't like politics outside of sports so why would I like them mixed with sports?
                  Because people in sports have the platform and the power to promote change to society.

In their place I would make a different message: Do not resist the police.
                  Look up one name: Breonna Taylor.

But how or why floyd's death was presented as more important?
                  Not only was the whole thing filmed but the killing was done by a state employee. If you can't see the difference between a police killing a man, and a thug killing a 5 year old boy, I don't know what kind of discussion we can have here. Christ, nobody is saying that black people (as a whole) are saints or that white people don't matter. Why is it so hard to focus on the god damn point at hand?

has Montrezl Harrell received any punishment for insulting Luka Doncic?
                  Although I believe he should, it is not the same. Words carry conotations and they carry history. Also, see how other members of the black community reacted to this.

The problem is that I don't believe that in the reverse situation a white person could get away after saying it to a black person.
                  Yes, and for good reason.
                  But looking at those numbers as well as population of America I can't see systemic racism or oppression.
                  Uhm, I'm sorry my dude but do you really think that the existence of racism relies on the shootings of black people? That's your indicator?

And some were simply doing their job and protecting themselves
                  If that was was the case and not, for example, kneeling on someone's neck until they pass out, we could have a different discussion.

Comment

I feel that some Europeans here confuse the police in European countries with the police in the US. Living in Turkey, a country with a lot of scumbag cops, even I acknowledge that police in Turkey is softer and more reasonable than police in the US. American cops are, mostly, of the shoot-first-ask-questions-later school of thought. Much more so when the suspect is black. We have it easy in Europe
                    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                    Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                      I feel that some Europeans here confuse the police in European countries with the police in the US. Living in Turkey, a country with a lot of scumbag cops, even I acknowledge that police in Turkey is softer and more reasonable than police in the US. American cops are, mostly, of the shoot-first-ask-questions-later school of thought. Much more so when the suspect is black. We have it easy in Europe
                      This. Police does not even carry firearms in some countries. It is mind-boggling to me how it is just accepted in the US that the police is "expected" to kill you (not just shoot you) if you happen to hold a gun, or something with any semblance to a gun, in an arrest situation. This is so open misuse that there must be many cases the police did wrong and simply covered it up.

PS. sports and politics, or anything in life and politics mix up. What do you guys think politics is? huge respect to Lebron and all other vocal sports personalities.
                      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Why its always my fellow lithuanians who “dont fall for liberal agenda” and repeat the same 3-4 racist points thats easy to disprove. Kinda sad actually how behind we are. I have 0 friends with these ugly views but whenever im online and reading our “woke” countrymen ramblings i remember how backwards are our sad little nation is :/

Comment

Originally posted by cesnakas View Post
                          Why its always my fellow lithuanians who “dont fall for liberal agenda” and repeat the same 3-4 racist points thats easy to disprove. Kinda sad actually how behind we are. I have 0 friends with these ugly views but whenever im online and reading our “woke” countrymen ramblings i remember how backwards are our sad little nation is :/
                          Nah, it's not just Lithuanians. These "critical thinkers" exist everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by cesnakas View Post
                            I spent a week in Vilnius and didn't think so. I just think people with radical beliefs are more vocal, especially online.
                            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                              Look up one name: Breonna Taylor.
                              I did. Her boyfriend shot at police first. police shot back( not because he simply had a gun but because he shot at them. So it was a self defence) . she was hit and died. these details were the same in few different videos that I watched. But one thing in those videos was said differently. In this more recent video it is said by attorney general that police did knock and announce themselves:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU6QxDSvZVY&t=166s (this video also shows many black people in high positions so racism did not prevent them from getting those jobs.)

In this video her boyfriend and neighbours claim that police did not announce themselves:

"Breonna Taylor had high hopes for 2020. On March 12th, she had dinner out with her long-time boyfriend before they returned to her Louisville apartment. She...

I could believe that police did not announce themselves because no drugs or money were found in the apartment so shooting at police while having nothing to hide would be just stupid. But attorney general mentioned a witness that police did announce themselves. If boyfriend did not knew that it is police he also not guilty for shooting. because it also was a self defence. Either case unlike floyd Breonna Taylor was not executed in cold blood. She died because she was caught in the crossfire. Police officers are not guilty for shooting. Assuming that they really did not knock they are not guilty for not having the right limitations on their job. So who do I blame for this? Not regular police officers but people who invented and let police use the no knock in the first place. that seems like a horrible idea that could create many accidents with dead people on the floor and seemingly no one to blame. And like kneeling on the neck it also should not be used.

Not only was the whole thing filmed but the killing was done by a state employee. If you can't see the difference between a police killing a man, and a thug killing a 5 year old boy, I don't know what kind of discussion we can have here. Christ, nobody is saying that black people (as a whole) are saints or that white people don't matter. Why is it so hard to focus on the god damn point at hand?
                              Simalirities: both floyd and the kid were not able to defend themselves. Both were executed in cold blood.
                              Differences: 1. floyd was on drugs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NrBJFJQb_w https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqJgsawxM5E&t=1s these videos about floyd's autopsy are about 1 month old while others were 4 month old) I am not saying that he died from using drugs. Or that he should be killed for using drugs. I am saying that he was sitting in driver's seat after using drugs. so unlike the kid he was potential danger to himself and others. this disregard to others safety means that he should not be considered a saint or a hero.
                              2. floyd's death is seen as a hate crime/ racism. Why? why must it be about race? In those videos I saw a sadist who seemed to enjoy killing another man. That already makes him a horrible person and a big threat to society. So why must the killer be racist as well? And even if he was racist how do you decide that it is systemic and not a personal racism?
                              Morgan Freeman said that we could end racism by not talking about it.

I do not fully agree with him but at the same time I do believe that claiming racism at every opportunity and not even considering other possibilities only creates more racism.

Uhm, I'm sorry my dude but do you really think that the existence of racism relies on the shootings of black people? That's your indicator?
                              Was that not the main indicator that lebron used when he said that black people are being hunted? But since you mentioned other indicators. Do you believe that those are also real indicators of racism?
                              First Lady Michelle Obama opened up about her personal experience with racism while her husband, Barack Obama, was the President of the United States on the ...

So in conclusion. I don't believe that police is perfect. At the same time I think that not every time something is called racism it is actually a racism. And sometimes it is just personal racism. Methods like no knock or kneeling on the neck should not be legal.

Comment

Alrighty.

I'm sorry but I can't get into this. Have a good weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information